Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | • Fright Night '20 || Mystery Island
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ouch! They're certainly dropping fast!
Ouch! They're certainly dropping fast!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
I'm not dead?! awesome
I'm not dead?! awesome
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/740519078283968542/DividerSmokers.png[/img] [b][size=5][color=peru]DAY 5: WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THIS ISLAND?[/size][/b] [emoji=torch size=1][emoji=torch size=1] [color=sienna]Welcome back @Russin1 to the land of the living and soon to be [s]dead[/s]! Good luck this time around. ---[/center] [color=peru]@MisanthropicCat, we hope you learned your lesson. Just because a wild animal seems tame, it doesn’t mean it is safe. [color=sienna]@Matchstix, You decided to show off and use the dangling vines like a certain George. However, while George might have been able to survive hitting a tree, you did not. [color=peru]@SpeckledNightSky, mystery gift shops on a mystery island probably aren’t safe, but you went ahead anyway. The shopkeeper told you, “You can try on anything for free! Even the stuff on the mannequins.” The size of shirt you wanted happened to be on a mannequin. When you put the shirt on, you became the store’s newest model. Hopefully someone else comes along and wants that same shirt. It looks cute on you! [color=sienna]The vines asked you, @Azurepocalypse, to stop hacking at them and just use your manners. Maybe you couldn’t hear them over the sound of you swinging your machete, but the vines pulled you into the bunch. [color=peru]While exploring the nearby forest, @ElysianMoon came across a path that was blocked by a couple of vines. After casually brushing the vines aside, they realized one felt a little… scaly. They were bitten by a venomous snake and perished. [color=sienna]@MiniPandaBuns it’s ill advised to go exploring caves alone, but you were upset that the dragon you asked out rejected you, so you took off by yourself. [color=peru]@PiscesInPiscinam, @SilentWinter91, @Fennecfox21, decided it would be a good idea to ignore the stern warning of their tour guide to stay out of some of the deeper lakes on the island since no one is sure what creatures are living in them. You guys were lucky enough to gaze upon such a majestic being in one of the lake’s depths, but unlucky enough to find out that it’s carnivorous with a big appetite. [color=sienna]@GiantPandroid, it seems that the sea urchins were particularly pointy today. [color=peru]Did you know that the scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia”? Anyways, @Aprycus is missing and we have no idea where they might be. [color=sienna]That was quite an explosive sneeze, @Skydust! [color=peru]We aren’t quite sure exactly what happened, but the body of @kingseedling was found surrounded by fountain pens, a banana peel, a haunted stone orb and a ragepuff. [color=sienna]Why in the world would @TempestDragon try to eat an all-seeing shroom? [color=peru]Good news, @CrowHarlequin! You were able to time travel into the near future! Bad news, unless you can figure out how to go back into the past you will have to find your own way home. Good luck! [color=sienna]@Crytzall, so we might have given you a faulty navigation device (our lawyers say it's not our fault and we're not liable. xx cheers mate), but in our defense, you really should have paid more attention to your surroundings instead of blindly following it. [color=peru]During the one and only fishing trip, @huskimoon002 got a bite! Unfortunately instead of reeling in their catch, they were pulled into the water and eaten by what we think was a Deeprealm Hunter. [color=sienna]You read the map incorrectly which is why you ended up at the active volcano, not the dormant one. @astercism inhaled too many of the noxious gasses as your group neared the top of the volcano. @HailstormDeath, you had a nasty spill back down the bottom of the volcano. @Chris7The7Rat, you leaned too far over the ledge and into the volcano. @FruitAndFlour a bit of magma spewed up - it seemed like it was aimed at you. [center]--- [color=peru][b]NECRO RAFFLE ITEMS[/B] please send a pm NOT a cr! thank you! only send items if you've been eliminated today. also if you send in a guess for idol, please send a separate pm as i tend to open necro item messages in batches closer to when i update the topic. ^^ [quote] [item=forestpath rooster][item=rotting leather][/quote] --- spectral spectators [size=1]@tacotwix @gaemar @Xayxayx @deladria @Stolen @Russin1 @FrostNiskare [emoji=torch size=1]
DividerSmokers.png

DAY 5: WHAT IS HAPPENING ON THIS ISLAND?

Welcome back @Russin1 to the land of the living and soon to be dead! Good luck this time around.

---

@MisanthropicCat, we hope you learned your lesson. Just because a wild animal seems tame, it doesn’t mean it is safe.

@Matchstix, You decided to show off and use the dangling vines like a certain George. However, while George might have been able to survive hitting a tree, you did not.

@SpeckledNightSky, mystery gift shops on a mystery island probably aren’t safe, but you went ahead anyway. The shopkeeper told you, “You can try on anything for free! Even the stuff on the mannequins.” The size of shirt you wanted happened to be on a mannequin. When you put the shirt on, you became the store’s newest model. Hopefully someone else comes along and wants that same shirt. It looks cute on you!

The vines asked you, @Azurepocalypse, to stop hacking at them and just use your manners. Maybe you couldn’t hear them over the sound of you swinging your machete, but the vines pulled you into the bunch.

While exploring the nearby forest, @ElysianMoon came across a path that was blocked by a couple of vines. After casually brushing the vines aside, they realized one felt a little… scaly. They were bitten by a venomous snake and perished.

@MiniPandaBuns it’s ill advised to go exploring caves alone, but you were upset that the dragon you asked out rejected you, so you took off by yourself.

@PiscesInPiscinam, @SilentWinter91, @Fennecfox21, decided it would be a good idea to ignore the stern warning of their tour guide to stay out of some of the deeper lakes on the island since no one is sure what creatures are living in them. You guys were lucky enough to gaze upon such a majestic being in one of the lake’s depths, but unlucky enough to find out that it’s carnivorous with a big appetite.

@GiantPandroid, it seems that the sea urchins were particularly pointy today.

Did you know that the scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia”? Anyways, @Aprycus is missing and we have no idea where they might be.

That was quite an explosive sneeze, @Skydust!

We aren’t quite sure exactly what happened, but the body of @kingseedling was found surrounded by fountain pens, a banana peel, a haunted stone orb and a ragepuff.

Why in the world would @TempestDragon try to eat an all-seeing shroom?

Good news, @CrowHarlequin! You were able to time travel into the near future! Bad news, unless you can figure out how to go back into the past you will have to find your own way home. Good luck!

@Crytzall, so we might have given you a faulty navigation device (our lawyers say it's not our fault and we're not liable. xx cheers mate), but in our defense, you really should have paid more attention to your surroundings instead of blindly following it.

During the one and only fishing trip, @huskimoon002 got a bite! Unfortunately instead of reeling in their catch, they were pulled into the water and eaten by what we think was a Deeprealm Hunter.

You read the map incorrectly which is why you ended up at the active volcano, not the dormant one. @astercism inhaled too many of the noxious gasses as your group neared the top of the volcano. @HailstormDeath, you had a nasty spill back down the bottom of the volcano. @Chris7The7Rat, you leaned too far over the ledge and into the volcano. @FruitAndFlour a bit of magma spewed up - it seemed like it was aimed at you.
---

NECRO RAFFLE ITEMS
please send a pm NOT a cr! thank you! only send items if you've been eliminated today. also if you send in a guess for idol, please send a separate pm as i tend to open necro item messages in batches closer to when i update the topic. ^^

Quote:
Forestpath Rooster Rotting Leather

---

spectral spectators

@tacotwix @gaemar @Xayxayx @deladria @Stolen @Russin1 @FrostNiskare

Ouch! What luck.
Ouch! What luck.
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif FMoJ9vk.png
H2jRHgT.png
J7D1quC.png

Hi, I'm Fruit! I'm a digital artist, amateur fiction writer, aspiring musician (bass), but most of all: a professional idiot. My two favorite things are rock 'n roll and frillback pigeons.
ezgif-3-3eb9aae531.gif

FMoJ9vk.pngRDt6LqI.pngJ7D1quC.png
uQA55c0.pngimage0.giftumblr_inline_oki6607XCW1tfmvub_100.png
Well darn. Sending stuff for Necro Raffle Now!
Well darn. Sending stuff for Necro Raffle Now!
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
:0 looks like i'm back in the game babyy (for now)
:0 looks like i'm back in the game babyy (for now)
Wu2jTuj.png
At least I made it on the island. Sending stuff for necro raffle
At least I made it on the island. Sending stuff for necro raffle
Owl-2-20200914125609.png
holy heck im still alive
holy heck im still alive
miku.pngshe/her -- came from mars -- nerd -- dergs verna.png
I'm honestly shocked I'm not dead yet
I'm honestly shocked I'm not dead yet
tumblr_nr8b59v56x1tk8rwxo8_100.png blep
They/She
Fr +3 hrs

blep
hjjO1Gz.png Blep
((AH SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ONLINE LATELY WHAT HAVE I MISSED-))
((AH SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ONLINE LATELY WHAT HAVE I MISSED-))
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png