Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | • Fright Night '20 || Mystery Island
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Serpentinite and @Naivety Your deaths were very tragic. Good thing there's a necro raffle!
@Serpentinite and @Naivety Your deaths were very tragic. Good thing there's a necro raffle!
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
@ladywinggrace i know?! I got flatted by murder seller, now my clan uses me as doormat
@ladywinggrace i know?! I got flatted by murder seller, now my clan uses me as doormat
@Naivety got turned into Flat Stanley, rip
@Naivety got turned into Flat Stanley, rip
I. he/him
II. skin wishlist
III. apparel wishlist
IV. featured dragon
ay death :)
ay death :)
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/738101673607561286/MICoc.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/738262283641421934/MISkull.png[/img] [b][size=5][color=saddlebrown]HAPPY HALLOWEEN, IT'S THE FINAL DAY:[/size][/b] [color=saddlebrown]After a fun (for some of you) few days on the island, it’s time to head back as vacations can’t last forever. It seems there’s still some trouble brewing on the island and on the ship. [color=seagreen]I wonder if @winterprism was brought back just to get yeet'd again.... ---[/center] [color=seagreen]Just as the ship was about to leave @Catsdragon18, you remembered you left your bag of souvenirs at the restaurant on the island. You figured you could make it back on time, but you didn’t. We’re not even sure you made it to the restaurant, but we are sure you’re no longer in the land of the living. [color=saddlebrown]After visiting the gym onboard the ship @Eilwen, you were suuuper thirsty. You didn’t have your wallet on you so you weren’t able to pay for a drink from the vending machine. You spotted a drinking fountain. There was a sign that looked to say ‘Safe to Drink’, so you drank it. Turns out the sign was supposed to say, “NOT Safe to Drink.” [color=seagreen]Trying to smuggle animals from a mysterious island isn’t a good idea @CrashingCyclone if you’re not entirely sure what said animals really are. [color=saddlebrown]Isn’t it curious that a single storm cloud formed over you, @Cognitive? All it took was one lightning strike delivered directly from the Stormcatcher. [color=saddlebrown]I personally would never volunteer to be sawed in half at a magic show especially when the magician’s stage name is ‘Failed Magician’ @Trashmomma, but that’s just me. [color=seagreen]@0loser0 discovered the ice skating rink that’s reserved for the colder months. You were excited though and decided it was worth the risk to skate unattended. You fell through and the ice froze over before anyone could find you. [center][color=saddlebrown]All the file on your demise says is: [quote][redacted] due to [redacted][redacted]. Do not release information about what happened to @CheshireGata.[/quote] [color=saddlebrown]Must have been pretty bad.[/center] [color=seagreen]X really did mark the spot except we’re not entirely sure there was any treasure buried. @BlazingSkyDragon and @aurallene just kept on digging and digging and digging, and digging it’s like they can’t stop....and we think they’re still digging. Too bad no one is able to find the hole. [color=saddlebrown]Looks like there was another magician onboard. He hypnotized you and sent you into an eternal slumber. @2004 is literally asleep and can’t be woken. [color=seagreen]You fell for the line from Aladdin, “I can show you the world” got on some vaguely cute dragon’s magic carpet, and off you guys went. No one is sure where they took you @ShadeytheDragon. [color=saddlebrown]Sometimes locals can’t be trusted especially when they never wanted a cruise to stop at their beautiful island anyway @ghostlyplants. We’ll spare you the details. [color=seagreen]Some of the chef’s on this cruise really should never be in a kitchen. You wandered into the dining area after hours. One of the chef’s was messing around, and asked you if you wanted to try one of their new dishes @Whirlwish. You asked what it was, they laughed and said, “it’s poisonous.” You thought they were joking, but...well.... [color=saddlebrown]The island is known for it’s very hot weather which is why it truly comes as no surprise that you succumbed to heat stroke after being spotted walking around in all back pants and a turtleneck @Fr0stBites. [color=seagreen]Rickety-bridges....need we say more @KuroOniyuri, @BottledLightning, and @winterprism? [color=saddlebrown]You haven’t gotten much sleep on the cruise, so when you told the crew member that you’d “die for some caffeine” they thought you meant it @VolcanicThunder. [color=seagreen]@Asimiii decided to perform a seance after hearing that the broom closet nearest their room was haunted. The spirit had been enjoying their very restful afterlife and was not happy to have been awoken. [color=saddlebrown]When heavy machinery is used to power a large ship, it’s best not to touch @Saiban. [color=seagreen]So the musical chairs game was a bad idea when the participants vary so much in size. Our apologies to the clan of @ProHomo57 and @Xayxayx. [color=saddlebrown]This is a warning to all passengers! It seems that @amoebawasp, came across a faulty breed change scroll. Make sure to check all scrolls before use so you don’t suffer the same unfortunate fate. [color=seagreen]While you can’t visit Baldwin on the cruise, we do have our very own alchemist! We promise they are very safe and have nothing to do with the fatal injuries of @Deercryptid and @Andraya. [color=saddlebrown]@Stanzascale was accidentally exalted after coming across a mass exalting party. [color=seagreen]@Russin1, that wasn’t a dragon you were trying to woo..... [color=saddlebrown]@Kallum ordered a fiery chicken sandwich. Let’s just say the chicken didn’t appreciate that. [color=seagreen]Did you get back on the wrong ship @tidedaddy? [color=saddlebrown]@Featheredartist, never stand that close to fireworks, my friend. [center][b][size=5][color=seagreen]THE LONE SURVIVOR: @TACOTWIX[/size][/b][/center] [center][color=saddlebrown]There [b]NO[/b] raffle today as the game is over. However, I will [b]ping everyone[/b] tomorrow for a little cheeky award ceremony where some of you will get a prize, but everyone will get a fun little badge or two. Hope you all had fun dying. See y'all tomorrow. --- [size=1] spectators @liteweaver @tacotwix @gaemar @Xayxayx @deladria @Stolen @Russin1 @FrostNiskare [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/738262283641421934/MISkull.png[/img]
MICoc.png

MISkull.png

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, IT'S THE FINAL DAY:

After a fun (for some of you) few days on the island, it’s time to head back as vacations can’t last forever. It seems there’s still some trouble brewing on the island and on the ship.

I wonder if @winterprism was brought back just to get yeet'd again....

---

Just as the ship was about to leave @Catsdragon18, you remembered you left your bag of souvenirs at the restaurant on the island. You figured you could make it back on time, but you didn’t. We’re not even sure you made it to the restaurant, but we are sure you’re no longer in the land of the
living.

After visiting the gym onboard the ship @Eilwen, you were suuuper thirsty. You didn’t have your wallet on you so you weren’t able to pay for a drink from the vending machine. You spotted a drinking fountain. There was a sign that looked to say ‘Safe to Drink’, so you drank it. Turns out the sign was supposed to say, “NOT Safe to Drink.”

Trying to smuggle animals from a mysterious island isn’t a good idea @CrashingCyclone if you’re not entirely sure what said animals really are.

Isn’t it curious that a single storm cloud formed over you, @Cognitive? All it took was one lightning strike delivered directly from the Stormcatcher.

I personally would never volunteer to be sawed in half at a magic show especially when the magician’s stage name is ‘Failed Magician’ @Trashmomma, but that’s just me.

@0loser0 discovered the ice skating rink that’s reserved for the colder months. You were excited though and decided it was worth the risk to skate unattended. You fell through and the ice froze
over before anyone could find you.

All the file on your demise says is:
Quote:
[redacted] due to [redacted][redacted]. Do not release information about what happened to @CheshireGata.
Must have been pretty bad.

X really did mark the spot except we’re not entirely sure there was any treasure buried. @BlazingSkyDragon and @aurallene just kept on digging and digging and digging, and digging it’s like they can’t stop....and we think they’re still digging. Too bad no one is able to find the hole.

Looks like there was another magician onboard. He hypnotized you and sent you into an eternal slumber. @2004 is literally asleep and can’t be woken.

You fell for the line from Aladdin, “I can show you the world” got on some vaguely cute dragon’s magic carpet, and off you guys went. No one is sure where they took you @ShadeytheDragon.

Sometimes locals can’t be trusted especially when they never wanted a cruise to stop at their beautiful island anyway @ghostlyplants. We’ll spare you the details.

Some of the chef’s on this cruise really should never be in a kitchen. You wandered into the dining area after hours. One of the chef’s was messing around, and asked you if you wanted to try one of their new dishes @Whirlwish. You asked what it was, they laughed and said, “it’s poisonous.” You thought they were joking, but...well....

The island is known for it’s very hot weather which is why it truly comes as no surprise that you succumbed to heat stroke after being spotted walking around in all back pants and a turtleneck @Fr0stBites.

Rickety-bridges....need we say more @KuroOniyuri, @BottledLightning, and @winterprism?

You haven’t gotten much sleep on the cruise, so when you told the crew member that you’d “die for some caffeine” they thought you meant it @VolcanicThunder.

@Asimiii decided to perform a seance after hearing that the broom closet nearest their room was haunted. The spirit had been enjoying their very restful afterlife and was not happy to have been awoken.

When heavy machinery is used to power a large ship, it’s best not to touch @Saiban.

So the musical chairs game was a bad idea when the participants vary so much in size. Our apologies to the clan of @ProHomo57 and @Xayxayx.

This is a warning to all passengers! It seems that @amoebawasp, came across a faulty breed change scroll. Make sure to check all scrolls before use so you don’t suffer the same unfortunate fate.

While you can’t visit Baldwin on the cruise, we do have our very own alchemist! We promise they are very safe and have nothing to do with the fatal injuries of @Deercryptid and @Andraya.

@Stanzascale was accidentally exalted after coming across a mass exalting party.

@Russin1, that wasn’t a dragon you were trying to woo.....

@Kallum ordered a fiery chicken sandwich. Let’s just say the chicken didn’t appreciate that.

Did you get back on the wrong ship @tidedaddy?

@Featheredartist, never stand that close to fireworks, my friend.

THE LONE SURVIVOR: @TACOTWIX
There NO raffle today as the game is over. However, I will ping everyone tomorrow for a little cheeky award ceremony where some of you will get a prize, but everyone will get a fun little badge or two. Hope you all had fun dying. See y'all tomorrow.

---

spectators

@liteweaver @tacotwix @gaemar @Xayxayx @deladria @Stolen @Russin1 @FrostNiskare

MISkull.png

ah!! gg. made it to the last round, which i'm happy about. congrats to the winner :))
ah!! gg. made it to the last round, which i'm happy about. congrats to the winner :))
I. he/him
II. skin wishlist
III. apparel wishlist
IV. featured dragon
DAMMIT ALEX WE WERE SO CLOSE TO VICTORY YOU DIDNT EVEN DIE BUT YOU HAD TO GO ON THE WRONG SHIP-

jkjk this was super fun to watch! congrats to tacotwix for winning!
DAMMIT ALEX WE WERE SO CLOSE TO VICTORY YOU DIDNT EVEN DIE BUT YOU HAD TO GO ON THE WRONG SHIP-

jkjk this was super fun to watch! congrats to tacotwix for winning!
eESLWsA.gifoo QUAIL | SHE/HER | FR +3
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
» local twinklord
» wishlist
» pfp dragon
aah spoke 2 soon, congrat tacotwix.

wonder what waterrave was tring to breedchange too...
aah spoke 2 soon, congrat tacotwix.

wonder what waterrave was tring to breedchange too...
HCnDh8Y.png

Congrats Tacotwix! Hope the rest of you had fun.
Congrats Tacotwix! Hope the rest of you had fun.
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
sigh digging is too fun ig :") congrats tacotwix!
sigh digging is too fun ig :") congrats tacotwix!
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9