Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | • Fright Night '20 || Mystery Island
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/738093014613884938/MIOmHeader.png[/img][/center] [color=midnightblue][i]Congratulations on winning a free single's luxury cruise to a mystery island! We hope all of our passengers find a little love or at least some life long friends on this fun journey! Nothing like some relaxation and some sun after months of hard work back at the lair! All of your bags have been delivered to your perspective rooms. Please ask a crew member if you find something of yours has been misplaced as we will do our best to find and fix the situation as quickly as possible. On your bed, you will be a map of the ship! We realize a cruise ship of this size may be a little daunting, but there's so much to explore and many activities to partake in. You don't have to bring the map with you as there are many maps throughout the hallways. We're sure you're tired after your journeying to the docks. Please enjoy the complimentary snacks and drinks in your room's kitchenette. [center][b]The ship will be departing shortly.[/b] [size=1] thank you @/wakazu for the amazing art. xo
MIOmHeader.png

Congratulations on winning a free single's luxury cruise to a mystery island! We hope all of our passengers find a little love or at least some life long friends on this fun journey! Nothing like some relaxation and some sun after months of hard work back at the lair!

All of your bags have been delivered to your perspective rooms. Please ask a crew member if you find something of yours has been misplaced as we will do our best to find and fix the situation as quickly as possible.

On your bed, you will be a map of the ship! We realize a cruise ship of this size may be a little daunting, but there's so much to explore and many activities to partake in. You don't have to bring the map with you as there are many maps throughout the hallways.

We're sure you're tired after your journeying to the docks. Please enjoy the complimentary snacks and drinks in your room's kitchenette.

The ship will be departing shortly.

thank you @/wakazu for the amazing art. xo
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/738098886421512313/MIDivider.png[/img] [b][size=5][color=crimson]RULES AND REGULATIONS[/size][/b][/center] [color=crimson][b]1.[/b] Mystery Island Single's Cruises LLC. is [b]NOT[/b] responsible for any injury or death caused by a passenger's disregard for all posted signs and notices throughout the ship and island. [b]2.[/b] By boarding our vessel you agree to our terms and services. This is non-negotiable. [b]3.[/b] The events that take place on this ship and island are held from [b]October 26th - October 31st.[/b] [b]4.[/b][b]THIS IS NOT AN OPEN TOPIC![/b] Sign ups were held for this a couple of months ago. You can find the topic [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2894047]HERE.[/url] If you did not sign up for this, you will not be eligible for our cheeky participation prizes, badges, etc. However, you are more than welcome to join the daily/spectator ping-list that updates those that are in the game. [b]5.[/b]This game is basically 1000% luck! It’s supposed to just be a fun read and a chance to giggle a little at what we came up for possible ways to meet your deity on the actual cruise ship or on the island. [b]6.[/b] Please read all posted signs (instructions) for necro raffle, idols, etc. If you still have questions, feel free to post them! [b]7.[/b] We welcome and encourage people to post on the topic! You can totally post your happiness or sadness about your brush with death or your demise. [center][b]GOOD LUCK![/b][/center]
MIDivider.png

RULES AND REGULATIONS

1. Mystery Island Single's Cruises LLC. is NOT responsible for any injury or death caused by a passenger's disregard for all posted signs and notices throughout the ship and island.

2. By boarding our vessel you agree to our terms and services. This is non-negotiable.

3. The events that take place on this ship and island are held from October 26th - October 31st.

4.THIS IS NOT AN OPEN TOPIC! Sign ups were held for this a couple of months ago. You can find the topic HERE. If you did not sign up for this, you will not be eligible for our cheeky participation prizes, badges, etc. However, you are more than welcome to join the daily/spectator ping-list that updates those that are in the game.

5.This game is basically 1000% luck! It’s supposed to just be a fun read and a chance to giggle a little at what we came up for possible ways to meet your deity on the actual cruise ship or on the island.

6. Please read all posted signs (instructions) for necro raffle, idols, etc. If you still have questions, feel free to post them!

7. We welcome and encourage people to post on the topic! You can totally post your happiness or sadness about your brush with death or your demise.

GOOD LUCK!
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/738098886421512313/MIDivider.png[/img] [b][size=5][color=midnightblue]FAQ[/b][/size][/center] [quote][b][color=midnightblue]How does this work?[/color][/b] This game is open until Halloween. You will have 24 hours to participate in a necro raffle or find a totem if you find yourself eliminated from the game. This means that you have 24 hours to participate. Fright Night's 24 hour window is NOT the same as Flight Rising's. This is to ensure that every timezone has a chance to post and participate in the raffle and scavenger hunt explained below. [b]Everyone will be pinged at the start of the game.[/b] It's just a polite heads up that the game is starting. After the initial ping, [b]you will only be pinged if you have been eliminated from the game.[/b] If you wish to keep up with the game. Add yourself to our spectator ping list located in the [b]Dead Zone[/b]. [b][color=midnightblue]How are we eliminated?[/color][/b] Via RNG! This game relies HEAVILY on pure (good or bad) [b]luck[/b]. No winners or losers are handpicked. Once names are randomized we assign a death/demise to you/your dragon. [b][color=midnightblue]Can we be brought back?[/color][/b] Yes! there are two ways to be brought back. Please read on for more information. [b][color=midnightblue]Are there prizes?[/color][/b] Yes, there's the grand prize of gems, and the other items are a ~surprise.~ [b][color=midnightblue]My question isn't here![/color][/b] Please feel free to post your question!! You can ping one of the [b]Crew Members[/b] below.[/quote] [center][user=liteweaver][user=ladywindgrace]
MIDivider.png

FAQ
Quote:
How does this work?
This game is open until Halloween. You will have 24 hours to participate in a necro raffle or find a totem if you find yourself eliminated from the game. This means that you have 24 hours to participate. Fright Night's 24 hour window is NOT the same as Flight Rising's. This is to ensure that every timezone has a chance to post and participate in the raffle and scavenger hunt explained below.

Everyone will be pinged at the start of the game. It's just a polite heads up that the game is starting. After the initial ping, you will only be pinged if you have been eliminated from the game. If you wish to keep up with the game. Add yourself to our spectator ping list located in the Dead Zone.

How are we eliminated?
Via RNG! This game relies HEAVILY on pure (good or bad) luck. No winners or losers are handpicked. Once names are randomized we assign a death/demise to you/your dragon.

Can we be brought back?
Yes! there are two ways to be brought back. Please read on for more information.

Are there prizes?
Yes, there's the grand prize of gems, and the other items are a ~surprise.~

My question isn't here!
Please feel free to post your question!! You can ping one of the Crew Members below.
no user 'ladywindgrace'

[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/740519078283968542/DividerSmokers.png[/img] [b][size=5][color=orange]NECRO RAFFLE INFO AND RULES[/size][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38721924][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/387220/38721924_350.png[/img][/url] [color=orange][i]I may be able to help you enter the game again....., but I'll need a few items first.[/i] [b]NECRO RAFFLE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:[/B][/color][/center] [quote][b]1.[/b] You may only be revived [b]once.[/b] [b]2.[/b] You must send the appropriate item to Alba (@liteweaver via PM) to be entered into the daily necro raffle. This is difficult magic, folks! Payment is needed. Don't worry though, it's nothing outrageous. The item will be announced the day you're eliminated. [b]3.[/b] You may only enter the raffle on the day you were eliminated. As in, if you happen to be eliminated today, and you don't enter the raffle by tomorrow 5pm-6pm, you cannot decide on Monday that you'd like to be revived. [b]4.[/b] There is only one person revived a day via raffle. We love Fright Night, but it is not designed to go on for a long time. [b]5.[/b] You may find that you are tired and groggy if you happen to be reanimated to your former self. Please drink some water and rest. You should feel fine within 7-10 business days. [b]6.[/b] You can totally be taken out by fate the day after you're revived. Sometimes fate INSISTS you're out of the game. Sorry![/quote]
DividerSmokers.png

NECRO RAFFLE INFO AND RULES

38721924_350.png

I may be able to help you enter the game again....., but I'll need a few items first.

NECRO RAFFLE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Quote:
1. You may only be revived once.

2. You must send the appropriate item to Alba (@liteweaver via PM) to be entered into the daily necro raffle. This is difficult magic, folks! Payment is needed. Don't worry though, it's nothing outrageous. The item will be announced the day you're eliminated.

3. You may only enter the raffle on the day you were eliminated. As in, if you happen to be eliminated today, and you don't enter the raffle by tomorrow 5pm-6pm, you cannot decide on Monday that you'd like to be revived.

4. There is only one person revived a day via raffle. We love Fright Night, but it is not designed to go on for a long time.

5. You may find that you are tired and groggy if you happen to be reanimated to your former self. Please drink some water and rest. You should feel fine within 7-10 business days.

6. You can totally be taken out by fate the day after you're revived. Sometimes fate INSISTS you're out of the game. Sorry!
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/738101673607561286/MICoc.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/738262278503268382/MIMaskSlim.png[/img] [b][size=5][color=seagreen]IDOL HUNT INFO AND RULES[/b][/size][/center] [b][color=seagreen]What is this?[/b][/color] This is a new addition to Fright Night! We thought about hosting a scavenger hunt for Halloween, but those are pretty difficult to set up. So, as a compromise, there are riddles for people to solve in exchange for a [b]one-time use[/b] idol. [quote] [b]1.[/b] YOU MAY ONLY USE A IDOL ONCE AND YOU CAN ONLY WIN ONE IDOL. [b]2.[/b] If you think you've solved one of the riddles below [b]do not[/b] post the answer on the topic. Please send a [b]Private Message[/b] to @liteweaver. If someone happens to see your guess at an answer and sends me a message first, they, unfortunately, will be able to claim the idol. [b]3.[/b] You have unlimited guesses, but try to make them count. [b]4.[/b] All of the answers for the idols are Flight Rising items. They are not abstract answers. Mostly. [b]5.[/b] Idols may not be used on the last day. No ninja'ing yourself to a win. Haha. [b]6.[/b] If you'd like to transfer the idol to another player, be our guest. Please let a Crew Member know if you transfer your idol to someone else.[/quote] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54432418][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/544325/54432418_350.png[/img][/url] [i][color=seagreen]Traveler, I may have what you’re looking for being yourself back into whatever sinister game this island is playing with the passengers from your cruise. I have all of the ingredients for idols that will do the trick, but you must bring me the final items for the recipes. Can you figure any of these out?[/i][/color] [quote=idol number one] [s]There’s plenty of me to go around, but it seems you have or may soon run out. If you had kept this around, it might be easier for you to tell how much of me you have left. What am I?[/s] claimed by: Discowing USED [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/738262276158652508/MIMaskFat.png[/img][/quote] [quote=idol number two] [s]When it's dark, I often sing.[/s] Can no longer be used. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/740519053273071688/Idol.png[/img][/quote] [quote=idol number three] [s]I hold little smell, but my beauty is still great. Be careful! I'm delicate.[/s] Can no longer be used. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/740519060986658866/Medalion.png[/img][/quote]
MICoc.png

MIMaskSlim.png

IDOL HUNT INFO AND RULES

What is this?
This is a new addition to Fright Night! We thought about hosting a scavenger hunt for Halloween, but those are pretty difficult to set up. So, as a compromise, there are riddles for people to solve in exchange for a one-time use idol.
Quote:
1. YOU MAY ONLY USE A IDOL ONCE AND YOU CAN ONLY WIN ONE IDOL.

2. If you think you've solved one of the riddles below do not post the answer on the topic. Please send a Private Message to @liteweaver. If someone happens to see your guess at an answer and sends me a message first, they, unfortunately, will be able to claim the idol.

3. You have unlimited guesses, but try to make them count.

4. All of the answers for the idols are Flight Rising items. They are not abstract answers. Mostly.

5. Idols may not be used on the last day. No ninja'ing yourself to a win. Haha.

6. If you'd like to transfer the idol to another player, be our guest. Please let a Crew Member know if you transfer your idol to someone else.
54432418_350.png

Traveler,
I may have what you’re looking for being yourself back into whatever sinister game this island is playing with the passengers from your cruise. I have all of the ingredients for idols that will do the trick, but you must bring me the final items for the recipes. Can you figure any of these out?

idol number one wrote:
There’s plenty of me to go around, but it seems you have or may soon run out. If you had kept this around, it might be easier for you to tell how much of me you have left.

What am I?

claimed by: Discowing
USED

MIMaskFat.png
idol number two wrote:

When it's dark, I often sing.

Can no longer be used.

Idol.png

idol number three wrote:

I hold little smell, but my beauty is still great. Be careful! I'm delicate.

Can no longer be used.

Medalion.png

[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/738101673607561286/MICoc.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/738262283641421934/MISkull.png[/img] [b][size=5][color=seagreen][emoji=skull size=1]DEAD ZONE[emoji=skull size=1][/size][/b][/center] [color=saddlebrown]Dang! I'm sure you didn't think you would end up here. I hope you're enjoying the afterlife so far. I mean you either died on a luxury cruise ship or on an island! Not too shabby! Here is a post dedicated to those we have lost along the way due to bad luck, ignoring posted signs, etc. Your lairs will be notified shortly. [b]If you'd still like to be pinged with daily updates, please add yourself to this pinglist! [center][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mM95SgwYKt2nv_w6ORP8Kq7FDh4pAct52k7lcZ2A-ys/edit?usp=sharing][b]>>HERE<<[/b][/url][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/770084276992475176/770432249978945556/pensive-face_1f614_25.png[/img] [b]THE FALLEN :[/b] Deladria • DamnStormCloaks • Hemophilia • marigoldleaves • Dragoncat17 • Xoanon • Peanutbuttergay • Deramadus • TheMoonTrain • Neveragain • Stolen • LunaWard • Exastasy • Discowing • Cattafang • DraconianVibes • Sekoiya • wuushi • LynxSideris • Diamondsnake • Chosen • dontuworry • Purah • SpiritX • Lunalis • gaemer • Bxy26 • KiwiLass • carlhppr• KindJoey123 • CHEERI • Archerfish • Duskphoenix • cozymoth • Rainbowlight • MissNevermind • laurels • Whesh • lucifiurlaurens • Aquadrops • TonoAlokei • Elliwoods • Halfling • Fr0stBites • Vampkat71 • FrostNiskare • FloatingInSpace • fallenfyre • Cynil • riverpaw67 • myriadofstars • Hinatara • CorruptedSparrow • MythDancer • SnacMeister • StarshipsFleeing • smeraldo • lantian • Amorah • SolarSam • Crimsonpixie • MisanthropicCat • Matchstix • SpeckledNightSky • Azurepocalypse • ElysianMoon • MiniPandaBuns • PiscesInPiscinam • SilentWinter91 • Fennecfox21 • GiantPandroid • Aprycus • Skydust • kingseedling • TempestDragon • CrowHarlequin • Crytzall • huskimoon002 • astercism • HailstormDeath • Chris7The7Rat • FruitAndFlour
MICoc.png

MISkull.png

DEAD ZONE

Dang! I'm sure you didn't think you would end up here. I hope you're enjoying the afterlife so far. I mean you either died on a luxury cruise ship or on an island! Not too shabby!

Here is a post dedicated to those we have lost along the way due to bad luck, ignoring posted signs, etc. Your lairs will be notified shortly.

If you'd still like to be pinged with daily updates, please add yourself to this pinglist!

pensive-face_1f614_25.png
THE FALLEN :

Deladria • DamnStormCloaks • Hemophilia • marigoldleaves • Dragoncat17 • Xoanon • Peanutbuttergay • Deramadus • TheMoonTrain • Neveragain • Stolen • LunaWard • Exastasy • Discowing • Cattafang • DraconianVibes • Sekoiya • wuushi • LynxSideris • Diamondsnake • Chosen • dontuworry • Purah • SpiritX • Lunalis • gaemer • Bxy26 • KiwiLass • carlhppr• KindJoey123 • CHEERI • Archerfish • Duskphoenix • cozymoth • Rainbowlight • MissNevermind • laurels • Whesh • lucifiurlaurens • Aquadrops • TonoAlokei • Elliwoods • Halfling • Fr0stBites • Vampkat71 • FrostNiskare • FloatingInSpace • fallenfyre • Cynil • riverpaw67 • myriadofstars • Hinatara • CorruptedSparrow • MythDancer • SnacMeister • StarshipsFleeing • smeraldo • lantian • Amorah • SolarSam • Crimsonpixie • MisanthropicCat • Matchstix • SpeckledNightSky • Azurepocalypse • ElysianMoon • MiniPandaBuns • PiscesInPiscinam • SilentWinter91 • Fennecfox21 • GiantPandroid • Aprycus • Skydust • kingseedling • TempestDragon • CrowHarlequin • Crytzall • huskimoon002 • astercism • HailstormDeath • Chris7The7Rat • FruitAndFlour
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/738098886421512313/MIDivider.png[/img] [color=#471a27]Hi, everyone! Okay, so the ship is departing a little late, BUT sometimes we can't predict how life plays out sometimes. Especially in the year of our Lightweaver and savior, 2020. Whew. Here's the initial ping! Please keep in mind that [b]20[/b] of you will be getting another ping from me shortly. [center] [size=1]@Cattafang @VolcanicThunder @Halfling @MediaeLycan @GiantPandroid @Baret @Diamondsnake @Trashmomma @GoldenRidge @KiwiLass @Matchstix @Featheredartist @Aquadrops @laurels @craftbaobao2 @AlwaysHasBeen @StarshipsFleeing @FruitAndFlour @Exastasy @Hemophilia @LunaWard @Tynethyne @subernabur @kitty1425 @Lunalis @Starrun @Dragoncat17 @Sekoiya @Naivety @tacotwix @Kasios @Russin1 @Plagueness @2004 @Fr0stBites @KindJoey123 @tidedaddy @Duskphoenix @Saiban @huskimoon002 @gaemar @CorruptedSparrow @everlock123 @cozymoth @FloatingInSpace @Archerfish @HoneyedBee @MisanthropicCat @smeraldo @Fr0stBites @Whesh @TheMoonTrain @Chris7The7Rat @Deercryptid @Cognitive @0loser0 @BlazingSkyDragon @Hydrixz404 @TempestDragon @Aprycus @fallenfyre @Ern @SnacMeister @Rainbowlight @Marcii08 @Skydust @lantian @Whirlwish @MythDancer @AnimeLover9631 @KrazKitCat @Xoanon @aurallene @Solstices @Neraida @ghostlyplants @Azurepocalyse @Chosen @CHEERI @Cynil @Neveragain @FairyForestKing @IllusiveFox @Fennecfox21 @PiscesInPiscinam @VivaPinata @Bxy26 @CrowHarlequin @dontuworry @marigoldleaves @lucifurlaurens @Deladria @ShadeytheDragon @FrostNiskare @CheshireGata @Catsdragon18 @MissNevermind @Deramadus @cosmicgoth @LynxSideris @Asimiii @kingseedling @ElysianMoon @Eilwen @SilentWinter91 @Kallum @KuroOniyuri @TonoAlokei @CreamyMango @Andraya @HailstormDeath @astercism @Vampkat71 @CookieDoughCrow @CattAttack@Discowing @QueenPersephone @SpeckledNightSky @cannedtoast @myriadofstars @MiniPandaBuns @Deladria @Crytzall @zecal @SolarSam @DamnStormCloaks @Stanzascale @CrashingCyclone @Purah @winterprism @Amorah @VanceRuth @riverpaw67 @DraconianVibes @SpiritX @BoundlessSkies @Xayxayx @amoebawasp @Serpentinite @Crimsonpixie @wuushi @carlhppr @ProHomo57 @BottledLightning @TombOfTheLich @Elliwoods @Peanutbuttergay @pokemoncha @meh1129 @Hinatara[/size] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/738098886421512313/MIDivider.png[/img]
MIDivider.png

Hi, everyone! Okay, so the ship is departing a little late, BUT sometimes we can't predict how life plays out sometimes. Especially in the year of our Lightweaver and savior, 2020. Whew.

Here's the initial ping! Please keep in mind that 20 of you will be getting another ping from me shortly.
@Cattafang @VolcanicThunder @Halfling @MediaeLycan @GiantPandroid
@Baret @Diamondsnake @Trashmomma @GoldenRidge @KiwiLass
@Matchstix @Featheredartist @Aquadrops @laurels @craftbaobao2
@AlwaysHasBeen @StarshipsFleeing @FruitAndFlour @Exastasy
@Hemophilia @LunaWard @Tynethyne @subernabur @kitty1425
@Lunalis @Starrun @Dragoncat17 @Sekoiya @Naivety @tacotwix
@Kasios @Russin1 @Plagueness @2004 @Fr0stBites @KindJoey123
@tidedaddy @Duskphoenix @Saiban @huskimoon002 @gaemar
@CorruptedSparrow @everlock123 @cozymoth @FloatingInSpace
@Archerfish @HoneyedBee @MisanthropicCat @smeraldo
@Fr0stBites @Whesh @TheMoonTrain @Chris7The7Rat @Deercryptid @Cognitive @0loser0 @BlazingSkyDragon @Hydrixz404 @TempestDragon @Aprycus @fallenfyre @Ern @SnacMeister @Rainbowlight @Marcii08 @Skydust @lantian @Whirlwish @MythDancer @AnimeLover9631 @KrazKitCat @Xoanon @aurallene @Solstices
@Neraida @ghostlyplants @Azurepocalyse @Chosen @CHEERI
@Cynil @Neveragain @FairyForestKing @IllusiveFox @Fennecfox21
@PiscesInPiscinam @VivaPinata @Bxy26 @CrowHarlequin @dontuworry
@marigoldleaves @lucifurlaurens @Deladria @ShadeytheDragon
@FrostNiskare @CheshireGata @Catsdragon18 @MissNevermind @Deramadus
@cosmicgoth @LynxSideris @Asimiii @kingseedling @ElysianMoon
@Eilwen @SilentWinter91 @Kallum @KuroOniyuri @TonoAlokei @CreamyMango @Andraya @HailstormDeath @astercism @Vampkat71 @CookieDoughCrow @CattAttack@Discowing @QueenPersephone @SpeckledNightSky @cannedtoast @myriadofstars @MiniPandaBuns @Deladria @Crytzall @zecal @SolarSam @DamnStormCloaks @Stanzascale @CrashingCyclone @Purah @winterprism @Amorah @VanceRuth @riverpaw67 @DraconianVibes @SpiritX @BoundlessSkies @Xayxayx @amoebawasp @Serpentinite @Crimsonpixie @wuushi @carlhppr @ProHomo57 @BottledLightning @TombOfTheLich @Elliwoods @Peanutbuttergay @pokemoncha @meh1129 @Hinatara

MIDivider.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734539887000289342/738098886421512313/MIDivider.png[/img] [color=crimson]Looks like some of you have met your end before our ship reached the island.[/center] [color=midnightblue] @Deladria, You never even made it to the island because you read the date wrong on the postcard. Better luck next time! [color=crimson]We are unsure what the sirens offered @Hinatara, but whatever it was it must have been good if they were willing to go within reaching distance of those claws…. [color=midnightblue] @DamnStormCloaks, You had a little bit too much fun at the open bar during karaoke night. On your way back to your cabin, you thought you saw something glowing in the water. You peered over the railing on the deck, and over the railing you went. Fear not! You were found at sea. [color=crimson]@Hemophilia, food poisoning. Need we say anything more? Everyone at your table told you that those oysters didn’t look so fresh…. [color=midnightblue][redacted] the deities have spared someone. [color=crimson]Let’s just say the hot yoga class was a little too much for @marigoldleaves to handle. [color=midnightblue]@Dragoncat17, you choked on some popcorn kernels during a jumpscare while watching a movie in the theater. [color=crimson]@Xoanon and @Peanutbuttergay you died of petrified fright after catching a screening of a movie that seemed to tell you what future lay ahead on the island for all of the ship's passengers. [color=midnightblue]While enjoying a good book and a delicious snack, @Deramadus was attacked by overzealous seabirds. [color=crimson]@VivaPinata.... Oof, it’s never fun when your electronics don’t work with the plugs on your vacation because of voltage differences, but you decided to go for it anyway…..you got quite the shock. [color=midnightblue]@TheMoonTrain, dancing is always fun but you twisted your ankle, did one of those funny stumbles where you can’t seem to catch yourself, and stumbled overboard. [color=crimson]The workshop “Swap into the Perfect Body” has been canceled due to the fact that there was a miscommunication on what a perfect body is. We hope @Kasios enjoyed their short life as a fruit fly. [color=midnightblue]@Neveragain, maybe archery isn’t the best activity on a cruise ship. You got struck by a stray arrow shot by a beginner. [color=crimson]@LunaWard, remember when someone told you that they would see you in the underworld? Yeah, that was a curse. [color=midnightblue]Hmmmm, @Exastasy, now you know the secret to what powered the ship....I guess some secrets are worth dying for. [color=crimson]@Discowing asked the barber to just take a little off the top. However, the barber had no training and took off more than was safe. [color=midnightblue]It seems that not all of the staff were properly vetted prior to being hired. @Cattafang, you got a little turned around on the ship, and asked one of the crewmates to lead you to the bowling alley. They lead you elsewhere where you met the same fate as their other victims. [color=crimson]@DraconianVibes, the art of sword swallowing takes many years to master, but you were feeling (over)confident after a fun evening with a cute tundra and tried it after watching one show. :/ [color=midnightblue]@Sekoiya, you saw a group that you had become semi-friendly with during the cruise and decided to join them as they partied the night away! You were never seen again and the group has denied ever being near your last known location. --- [center][color=crimson][b]ITEMS NEEDED FOR YOUR NECRO RAFFLE:[/B] (these items MUST be sent to @liteweaver prior to tomorrow's update about 24 hours from now) [quote=day one items] [item=squirrel skull]x1 [item=shattered ceramic shard]x1[/quote]
MIDivider.png

Looks like some of you have met your end before our ship reached the island.

@Deladria, You never even made it to the island because you read the date wrong on the postcard. Better luck next time!

We are unsure what the sirens offered @Hinatara, but whatever it was it must have been good if they were willing to go within reaching distance of those claws….

@DamnStormCloaks, You had a little bit too much fun at the open bar during karaoke night. On your way back to your cabin, you thought you saw something glowing in the water. You peered over the railing on the deck, and over the railing you went. Fear not! You were found at sea.

@Hemophilia, food poisoning. Need we say anything more? Everyone at your table told you that those oysters didn’t look so fresh….

[redacted] the deities have spared someone.

Let’s just say the hot yoga class was a little too much for @marigoldleaves to handle.

@Dragoncat17, you choked on some popcorn kernels during a jumpscare while watching a movie in the theater.

@Xoanon and @Peanutbuttergay you died of petrified fright after catching a screening of a movie that seemed to tell you what future lay ahead on the island for all of the ship's passengers.

While enjoying a good book and a delicious snack, @Deramadus was attacked by overzealous seabirds.

@VivaPinata.... Oof, it’s never fun when your electronics don’t work with the plugs on your vacation because of voltage differences, but you decided to go for it anyway…..you got quite the shock.

@TheMoonTrain, dancing is always fun but you twisted your ankle, did one of those funny stumbles where you can’t seem to catch yourself, and stumbled overboard.

The workshop “Swap into the Perfect Body” has been canceled due to the fact that there was a miscommunication on what a perfect body is. We hope @Kasios enjoyed their short life as a fruit fly.

@Neveragain, maybe archery isn’t the best activity on a cruise ship. You got struck by a stray arrow shot by a beginner.

@LunaWard, remember when someone told you that they would see you in the underworld? Yeah, that was a curse.

Hmmmm, @Exastasy, now you know the secret to what powered the ship....I guess some secrets are worth dying for.

@Discowing asked the barber to just take a little off the top. However, the barber had no training and took off more than was safe.

It seems that not all of the staff were properly vetted prior to being hired. @Cattafang, you got a little turned around on the ship, and asked one of the crewmates to lead you to the bowling alley. They lead you elsewhere where you met the same fate as their other victims.

@DraconianVibes, the art of sword swallowing takes many years to master, but you were feeling (over)confident after a fun evening with a cute tundra and tried it after watching one show. :/

@Sekoiya, you saw a group that you had become semi-friendly with during the cruise and decided to join them as they partied the night away! You were never seen again and the group has denied ever being near your last known location.

---

ITEMS NEEDED FOR YOUR NECRO RAFFLE:
(these items MUST be sent to @liteweaver prior to tomorrow's update about 24 hours from now)

day one items wrote:
Squirrel Skull x1 Shattered Ceramic Shard x1

[center][emoji=pirate ship size=1]
Ooh I'm so excited for this! Good luck to everyone participating :)
Ooh I'm so excited for this! Good luck to everyone participating :)
tumblr_inline_njw5jlgB0B1qg2i5p.gif

< Dragon Sales Thread
< Buying Your Dragons
<
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9