Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | | DDLM Game Thread |
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
Hm, weird. No one died and we still have no clues, who the killer really is. I also don't have any information.
Hm, weird. No one died and we still have no clues, who the killer really is. I also don't have any information.
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
None here.
None here.
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
Hmmm...
Well, would anyone be willing to say whether or not they used an ability last night?
Hmmm...
Well, would anyone be willing to say whether or not they used an ability last night?
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
as of now, without any solid leads, I abstain from the vote as well...

however, it personally strikes me as odd that mafia wouldn't kill again. i don't see a motive behind it at all. based on flavor, it seems that the mafia did just straight up opt to not kill, instead of being blocked by someone's ability.
in turn, there is a possibility that between july 30, 17:00 to july 31st, 20:00, that one (or both) mafia member(s) was afk? this is in no way a solid lead at all, simply an observation. i'm not even sure if there is a player that fits that bill right now. :P

i was not role blocked, nor did i use an ability last night.
as of now, without any solid leads, I abstain from the vote as well...

however, it personally strikes me as odd that mafia wouldn't kill again. i don't see a motive behind it at all. based on flavor, it seems that the mafia did just straight up opt to not kill, instead of being blocked by someone's ability.
in turn, there is a possibility that between july 30, 17:00 to july 31st, 20:00, that one (or both) mafia member(s) was afk? this is in no way a solid lead at all, simply an observation. i'm not even sure if there is a player that fits that bill right now. :P

i was not role blocked, nor did i use an ability last night.
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
I abstain from the vote There’s still just not enough evidence.
I abstain from the vote There’s still just not enough evidence.
he/him
... actually, i'd like to make a potential correction to my last post by asking a quick question.
@Exastasy
does every role with an ability have a limited number of shots? assuming, of course, that you are able to provide the answer to that :P
... actually, i'd like to make a potential correction to my last post by asking a quick question.
@Exastasy
does every role with an ability have a limited number of shots? assuming, of course, that you are able to provide the answer to that :P
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
I wasn't blocked. I suggest that everyone tell us whether they were blocked or not, as it's a piece of information that won't incriminate anyone.
I wasn't blocked. I suggest that everyone tell us whether they were blocked or not, as it's a piece of information that won't incriminate anyone.
jotaro-kid.gif
I was not blocked last night. (You get a message if you are blocked, right? Nothing has happened to me, so idk.)
I was not blocked last night. (You get a message if you are blocked, right? Nothing has happened to me, so idk.)
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
I wasn't blocked, nor did I use an ability last night.

I also abstain from voting.
I wasn't blocked, nor did I use an ability last night.

I also abstain from voting.
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
@Saiban

There is atleast one role with an unlimited amount of shots, though ofc I cannot say what that ability in particular is.
@Saiban

There is atleast one role with an unlimited amount of shots, though ofc I cannot say what that ability in particular is.
AH
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18