Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | | DDLM Game Thread |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Hey, I'm Viskara or Visk. I go by she/her and enjoy playing mafia games! I am on FR at least once a day. Looking forward to this one :)
Hey, I'm Viskara or Visk. I go by she/her and enjoy playing mafia games! I am on FR at least once a day. Looking forward to this one :)
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
Hey, I'm Tweeter! I go by she/her pronouns and I've been in a good half a dozen or over games, hosting one and soon to be another!

I took a three month long hiatus, so I might be a bit rusty as this is one of my first games back. I like analyzing things a lot too, so I might go a little bit overboard sometimes!
Hey, I'm Tweeter! I go by she/her pronouns and I've been in a good half a dozen or over games, hosting one and soon to be another!

I took a three month long hiatus, so I might be a bit rusty as this is one of my first games back. I like analyzing things a lot too, so I might go a little bit overboard sometimes!

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
hiya! i'm Sai (or Em), and i go by she/they pronouns~
i'm very active on fr and will likely be checking here frequently! i'm not super experienced with mafia games yet, but i hope it will be enjoyable nonetheless!
hiya! i'm Sai (or Em), and i go by she/they pronouns~
i'm very active on fr and will likely be checking here frequently! i'm not super experienced with mafia games yet, but i hope it will be enjoyable nonetheless!
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
Hello I'm ahoy! My actual name is Sage and I go by they / them , it's been awhile since i've played a mafia game u wu! Can't wait to play with you all!
Hello I'm ahoy! My actual name is Sage and I go by they / them , it's been awhile since i've played a mafia game u wu! Can't wait to play with you all!
ZQZ8yn5.gif ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
Hi! I'm Tricksy and I go by she/her. I have played mafia a few times before, though it has been a while. Anyway I hope we all have fun!
Hi! I'm Tricksy and I go by she/her. I have played mafia a few times before, though it has been a while. Anyway I hope we all have fun!
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
Hello, I'm HHHopes, and I go by they/them. I love a good mafia game!!
Hello, I'm HHHopes, and I go by they/them. I love a good mafia game!!
jotaro-kid.gif
Sorry!!! Hello, I am Frosty!
I have some experience with mafia games, and I absolutely love them! Especially ones themed like this.

I am against voting on the first day/night. I am not as experienced as you may think, since I've played 1 or 2 games at most, though I hope I do prove useful!
I am also a fan of horror, and I also write a lot and tend to try and act like a detective due to the fact I love their work a lot in some games/movies.
Sorry!!! Hello, I am Frosty!
I have some experience with mafia games, and I absolutely love them! Especially ones themed like this.

I am against voting on the first day/night. I am not as experienced as you may think, since I've played 1 or 2 games at most, though I hope I do prove useful!
I am also a fan of horror, and I also write a lot and tend to try and act like a detective due to the fact I love their work a lot in some games/movies.
menacing_sphinx.png > Mono / Fox
> They/them / She/they
> Major Persona Obsession; P3,,!!
> Artist / Fox Therian / Writer
Players: @Tynethyne @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @FrostyyKittens @ahoy @Tweeter101 @HighHighHopes @KindJoey123 @Viskara @TricksySixx @Saiban @CheshireGata @SingedFeathers @shirorobiin @ZippityZipZap

Specs: @SandBoa @Eliriel @TastyPastry

Night 1

The sun sets, casting the palace in shadows. The sky is clouded, looking slightly as if it may rain.

Inside the palace, the party-goers all remain in the ballroom, chatting happily amongst themselves.

A few of them nod to themselves, slipping out of sight.

Woo, night one ^^

I'll be sending out roles now, i'll give an extra day to get things sorted out in case some of you cant be on or anything before the phase shift, so get ready to get a message from me about your role.

A typical night would last 24 hours, but tonight will last 48 hours, to get roles situated as I said. The sun will rise again at 7:35 on Wednesday.
Players: @Tynethyne @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @FrostyyKittens @ahoy @Tweeter101 @HighHighHopes @KindJoey123 @Viskara @TricksySixx @Saiban @CheshireGata @SingedFeathers @shirorobiin @ZippityZipZap

Specs: @SandBoa @Eliriel @TastyPastry

Night 1

The sun sets, casting the palace in shadows. The sky is clouded, looking slightly as if it may rain.

Inside the palace, the party-goers all remain in the ballroom, chatting happily amongst themselves.

A few of them nod to themselves, slipping out of sight.

Woo, night one ^^

I'll be sending out roles now, i'll give an extra day to get things sorted out in case some of you cant be on or anything before the phase shift, so get ready to get a message from me about your role.

A typical night would last 24 hours, but tonight will last 48 hours, to get roles situated as I said. The sun will rise again at 7:35 on Wednesday.
AH
Please do tell me if I didn't send you your role or anything, or if I did but forgot to mention anything. It's early and i'm still half-asleep so I might have missed something lol.
Please do tell me if I didn't send you your role or anything, or if I did but forgot to mention anything. It's early and i'm still half-asleep so I might have missed something lol.
AH
Hey everyone! I'm Tynethyne, some people nick name me Tyne so either works. I go by they/them.

Looking forward to playing with you all. I have played mafia-type games but I do have a habit of over-looking details, lol.
Hey everyone! I'm Tynethyne, some people nick name me Tyne so either works. I go by they/them.

Looking forward to playing with you all. I have played mafia-type games but I do have a habit of over-looking details, lol.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18