Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | | DDLM Game Thread |
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
I wasn't blocked!

I wasn't blocked!

i ABSTAIN because there isn't really information to go on.
i ABSTAIN because there isn't really information to go on.
ROyFQqy.pngscruffy.pngpotato.pngcorgisinger.pnggYfRVnU.png
I abstain from voting I also wasn't blocked.
I abstain from voting I also wasn't blocked.
A716262-F-08-A6-4-A54-A15-A-E504-F0-B94-A6-A.png
I abstain from voting bc we still don't have much info.

I will also say that I was not blocked last night and that I also used my ability.
I abstain from voting bc we still don't have much info.

I will also say that I was not blocked last night and that I also used my ability.
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow

I abstain from the vote

(Just as a reminder for everyone, I do not play on fr on sundays due to religious obligations. Sorry if m silence comes off as suspicious!)

I abstain from the vote

(Just as a reminder for everyone, I do not play on fr on sundays due to religious obligations. Sorry if m silence comes off as suspicious!)
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
I abstain from voting.
I abstain from voting.
jotaro-kid.gif
I abstain from voting
I abstain from voting
I forgot to mention I wasn’t blocked.
I forgot to mention I wasn’t blocked.
he/him
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734382253219643442/737470310776832040/VistaFeralVisage.png[/img] [b]Players:[/b] @Tynethyne @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @FrostyyKittens @ahoy [s]@Tweeter101[/s] @HighHighHopes @KindJoey123 @Viskara @TricksySixx @Saiban @CheshireGata @SingedFeathers @shirorobiin @ZippityZipZap [b]Specs:[/b] @SandBoa @Eliriel @TastyPastry ----- [size=7][font=gabriolla][i][color=#d92667]Night 3 ----- [size=4][font=gabriolla]The previous night had been barren of any sort of events, and the now-fading day had aswell bore little fruit. The party had continued as normal, the death of the Lion just a fading memory. The moon was now slowly rising above the treeline, casting shadows across the palace. The masquerade did not stop despite the oncoming darkness. ----- It is, ofc, now night! Please remember to send in anything regarding your actions. The phase shift will be sometime tomorrow, Tuesday August 4th.
VistaFeralVisage.png

Players: @Tynethyne @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @FrostyyKittens @ahoy @Tweeter101 @HighHighHopes @KindJoey123 @Viskara @TricksySixx @Saiban @CheshireGata @SingedFeathers @shirorobiin @ZippityZipZap

Specs: @SandBoa @Eliriel @TastyPastry

Night 3

The previous night had been barren of any sort of events, and the now-fading day had aswell bore little fruit. The party had continued as normal, the death of the Lion just a fading memory.

The moon was now slowly rising above the treeline, casting shadows across the palace. The masquerade did not stop despite the oncoming darkness.

It is, ofc, now night!

Please remember to send in anything regarding your actions.

The phase shift will be sometime tomorrow, Tuesday August 4th.
AH
@Tynethyne @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @FrostyyKittens @ahoy @Tweeter101 @HighHighHopes @KindJoey123 @Viskara @TricksySixx @Saiban @CheshireGata @SingedFeathers @shirorobiin @ZippityZipZap

Friendly reminder to send me a PM indicating what you are going to do, if you have an ability! I might as well extend the night to two days, to give time to everyone to act.
@Tynethyne @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @FrostyyKittens @ahoy @Tweeter101 @HighHighHopes @KindJoey123 @Viskara @TricksySixx @Saiban @CheshireGata @SingedFeathers @shirorobiin @ZippityZipZap

Friendly reminder to send me a PM indicating what you are going to do, if you have an ability! I might as well extend the night to two days, to give time to everyone to act.
AH
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18