Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | | DDLM Game Thread |
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/734382253219643442/737470310776832040/VistaFeralVisage.png[/img] Players: @Tynethyne @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 [s]@FrostyyKittens[/s] @ahoy [s]@Tweeter101 @HighHighHopes[/s] @KindJoey123 @Viskara @TricksySixx @Saiban @CheshireGata @SingedFeathers @shirorobiin @ZippityZipZap Specs: @SandBoa @Eliriel @TastyPastry ----- [size=7][font=gabriolla][i][color=#d92667]Day 4 ----- [size=4][font=gabriolla]Shortly after the moon had rose, a dove-masked party-goer had begun to pack his things. Explaining to the others that he needed to leave - as an urgent familial issue had come up - he left quickly and with little disturbance. Later on during the night, the fox-masked partygoer was stalking the palace halls alone. Hearing footsteps ahead of him, he leapt quickly into a heavily shaded spot, drawing a dagger from his pocket. The passer-by party-goer happened to be wearing a simple white half-mask, simply strolling the halls. An eerie sensation seemed to wash over her, judged based off of her sudden slowed pace. When she finally has reached close to the fox's spot, he leapt, dagger outstretched. Blood flowed swiftly but surely down the hall. ----- [b]HighHighHopes[/b] has died. They were [b]town[/b] and they were the [b]white half-mask[/b] [b]FrostyyKittens[/b] has left the game willingly. They were [b]town[/b] and they were the [b]Dove[/b] Please remember to vote, i'll try and keep track of it all in my voting post on the first page of the thread The next phase shift will be on Friday, August 7th.
VistaFeralVisage.png

Players: @Tynethyne @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @FrostyyKittens @ahoy @Tweeter101 @HighHighHopes @KindJoey123 @Viskara @TricksySixx @Saiban @CheshireGata @SingedFeathers @shirorobiin @ZippityZipZap

Specs: @SandBoa @Eliriel @TastyPastry

Day 4

Shortly after the moon had rose, a dove-masked party-goer had begun to pack his things. Explaining to the others that he needed to leave - as an urgent familial issue had come up - he left quickly and with little disturbance.

Later on during the night, the fox-masked partygoer was stalking the palace halls alone. Hearing footsteps ahead of him, he leapt quickly into a heavily shaded spot, drawing a dagger from his pocket.

The passer-by party-goer happened to be wearing a simple white half-mask, simply strolling the halls. An eerie sensation seemed to wash over her, judged based off of her sudden slowed pace. When she finally has reached close to the fox's spot, he leapt, dagger outstretched.

Blood flowed swiftly but surely down the hall.

HighHighHopes has died. They were town and they were the white half-mask

FrostyyKittens has left the game willingly. They were town and they were the Dove

Please remember to vote, i'll try and keep track of it all in my voting post on the first page of the thread

The next phase shift will be on Friday, August 7th.
AH
damn... that night tho.

we really should get to talking about these mafia people, I feel like just abstaining is not getting us anywhere closer as town.
damn... that night tho.

we really should get to talking about these mafia people, I feel like just abstaining is not getting us anywhere closer as town.
ZQZ8yn5.gif ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
@Ahoy I agree does anyone have any leads?
@Ahoy I agree does anyone have any leads?
he/him
Yeah, we should really try to get some hints and ideally vote this night. I didn't get any leads or information, though sadly.
Yeah, we should really try to get some hints and ideally vote this night. I didn't get any leads or information, though sadly.
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
Could I please be put on the spectator pinglist? Thanks!
Could I please be put on the spectator pinglist? Thanks!
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
I still have no idea.. XD
I still have no idea.. XD
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
I think it's kind of fishy that we've abstaining from the vote a lot. I understand that it's because no one has any solid leads... but it's also our greatest tool against Mafia.

Perhaps we shall question the two that started the two vote trains both nights? :thinking: Because leading a vote to always abstain and allow Mafia (which we have no idea how many there are, I believe? Which could be scary.) to pick us off one by one by being silent.

So @KindJoey123 (leader of night one's abstain train) and @Saiban (Night two's leader. Though I do like your assessment of activity. Did you perhaps want to explain more?)

If you could answer, was there any other reason you think abstaining is a good idea other than no evidence? (because we always create evidence based on who we vote on and who votes for them)
I think it's kind of fishy that we've abstaining from the vote a lot. I understand that it's because no one has any solid leads... but it's also our greatest tool against Mafia.

Perhaps we shall question the two that started the two vote trains both nights? :thinking: Because leading a vote to always abstain and allow Mafia (which we have no idea how many there are, I believe? Which could be scary.) to pick us off one by one by being silent.

So @KindJoey123 (leader of night one's abstain train) and @Saiban (Night two's leader. Though I do like your assessment of activity. Did you perhaps want to explain more?)

If you could answer, was there any other reason you think abstaining is a good idea other than no evidence? (because we always create evidence based on who we vote on and who votes for them)
ZQZ8yn5.gif ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
@Ahoy The reasoning behind my “abstain train” on night one is because I first of all don’t think it’s fair to vote for someone where there’s no leads and second I was bored all day and just wanted to get it out of my system. But I do see why I would look suspicious.
@Ahoy The reasoning behind my “abstain train” on night one is because I first of all don’t think it’s fair to vote for someone where there’s no leads and second I was bored all day and just wanted to get it out of my system. But I do see why I would look suspicious.
he/him
But still I do agree with ahoy we will just keep getting picked off if we don’t vote.
But still I do agree with ahoy we will just keep getting picked off if we don’t vote.
he/him
@ahoy i can see if i can elaborate somewhere on my previous post! post in question: [quote name="Saiban" date="2020-08-01 08:32:17" ] however, it personally strikes me as odd that mafia wouldn't kill again. i don't see a motive behind it at all. based on flavor, it seems that the mafia did just straight up opt to not kill, instead of being blocked by someone's ability. in turn, there is a possibility that between july 30, 17:00 to july 31st, 20:00, that one (or both) mafia member(s) was afk? this is in no way a solid lead at all, simply an observation. i'm not even sure if there is a player that fits that bill right now. :P [/quote] first, i would like to amend my post just a bit: i am aware that it is a possibility that the mafia was playing safe to throw us further off the trail. the specific part that made me confused as to why they opted not to kill so early into the game when we already had no leads, so it would have been mostly safe to eliminate another one of us from the game. :P after looking into it a little bit, based on forum activity (which is in no way solidly indicative of actual activity. again, this is only an observation!) the only three players who were not active during that time were @/Frostyykittens (who was town), @ahoy, and @Ignis12354 . therefore, i must ask, what are your thoughts on my quick analysis? do you have any gut feelings or suspicions? i also asked a question for another potential motive for a no-kill, i was thinking that the mafia may have a limited shot killer. however, Exastasy themselves stated that "at least one role has unlimited amount of shots" (although for obvious reasons did not explicitly state which one/s). i'm personally under the impression that the role/s with unlimited shots would be part of the mafia, as it gives them a clear advantage over town. further, i think we [i]do[/i] know how many mafia members there are. thus far, in the flavor, only Wolf and Fox have been mentioned. which leaves a fairly high chance we're working with a two person mafia, in my opinion. i simply don't believe voting gives us a great chance of hitting a mafia member right now without evidence~ i also raise a final question for [b]everyone[/b]: if we absolutely had to vote today, how would you try to figure out who was suspicious?
@ahoy
i can see if i can elaborate somewhere on my previous post!
post in question:
Saiban wrote on 2020-08-01 08:32:17:
however, it personally strikes me as odd that mafia wouldn't kill again. i don't see a motive behind it at all. based on flavor, it seems that the mafia did just straight up opt to not kill, instead of being blocked by someone's ability.

in turn, there is a possibility that between july 30, 17:00 to july 31st, 20:00, that one (or both) mafia member(s) was afk? this is in no way a solid lead at all, simply an observation. i'm not even sure if there is a player that fits that bill right now. :P
first, i would like to amend my post just a bit: i am aware that it is a possibility that the mafia was playing safe to throw us further off the trail. the specific part that made me confused as to why they opted not to kill so early into the game when we already had no leads, so it would have been mostly safe to eliminate another one of us from the game. :P

after looking into it a little bit, based on forum activity (which is in no way solidly indicative of actual activity. again, this is only an observation!) the only three players who were not active during that time were @/Frostyykittens (who was town), @ahoy, and @Ignis12354 . therefore, i must ask, what are your thoughts on my quick analysis? do you have any gut feelings or suspicions?

i also asked a question for another potential motive for a no-kill, i was thinking that the mafia may have a limited shot killer. however, Exastasy themselves stated that "at least one role has unlimited amount of shots" (although for obvious reasons did not explicitly state which one/s). i'm personally under the impression that the role/s with unlimited shots would be part of the mafia, as it gives them a clear advantage over town.

further, i think we do know how many mafia members there are. thus far, in the flavor, only Wolf and Fox have been mentioned. which leaves a fairly high chance we're working with a two person mafia, in my opinion. i simply don't believe voting gives us a great chance of hitting a mafia member right now without evidence~

i also raise a final question for everyone: if we absolutely had to vote today, how would you try to figure out who was suspicious?
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18