Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | | DDLM Game Thread |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Players: @Tynethyne @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @FrostyyKittens @ahoy @Tweeter101 @HighHighHopes @KindJoey123 @Viskara @TricksySixx @Saiban @CheshireGata @SingedFeathers @shirorobiin @ZippityZipZap

Specs: @SandBoa @Eliriel @TastyPastry

Day 2

The sun rose unexpectedly late this morning, typically seen as a bad omen. There were no clouds, letting the late sun shine brightly.

Inside the ballroom, the party-goers were drinking, dancing, and all around just having a good time. In the corner, by the shadows, were a lion-masked and a wolf-masked pair, chatting amongst themselves and drinking some wine.

The wolf-masked one smiled, "I'll be back, i'm gonna go put this glass up" He said, raising his empty glass a small amount to emphasize it. The lion-masked one nodded, "I'll stay here, I have yet to finish mine."

Turning around to leave, the wolf-masked one completely ignored the fact that the lion-masked one was now hacking and coughing, doubled over on his knees. The wolf-masked one simply smirked and walked away, leaving the poisoned party-goer to die.

Sorry about the late phase shift, I got caught up in something for the entire day and am now also sunburnt on my hands so it hurt a little bit typing this and took a minute lol, don't worry though i'm fine.

Tweeter101 has died. They were the Lion and they were town

Please remember to vote, i'll try and keep track of it all in my voting post on the first page of the thread

As a side note, genders in flavor have no correlation to any player's gender.

The next phase shift will be around 14:18 on Thursday

Tl;dr i'm burnt and I hurt, also death
Players: @Tynethyne @MediaeLycan @Ignis12354 @FrostyyKittens @ahoy @Tweeter101 @HighHighHopes @KindJoey123 @Viskara @TricksySixx @Saiban @CheshireGata @SingedFeathers @shirorobiin @ZippityZipZap

Specs: @SandBoa @Eliriel @TastyPastry

Day 2

The sun rose unexpectedly late this morning, typically seen as a bad omen. There were no clouds, letting the late sun shine brightly.

Inside the ballroom, the party-goers were drinking, dancing, and all around just having a good time. In the corner, by the shadows, were a lion-masked and a wolf-masked pair, chatting amongst themselves and drinking some wine.

The wolf-masked one smiled, "I'll be back, i'm gonna go put this glass up" He said, raising his empty glass a small amount to emphasize it. The lion-masked one nodded, "I'll stay here, I have yet to finish mine."

Turning around to leave, the wolf-masked one completely ignored the fact that the lion-masked one was now hacking and coughing, doubled over on his knees. The wolf-masked one simply smirked and walked away, leaving the poisoned party-goer to die.

Sorry about the late phase shift, I got caught up in something for the entire day and am now also sunburnt on my hands so it hurt a little bit typing this and took a minute lol, don't worry though i'm fine.

Tweeter101 has died. They were the Lion and they were town

Please remember to vote, i'll try and keep track of it all in my voting post on the first page of the thread

As a side note, genders in flavor have no correlation to any player's gender.

The next phase shift will be around 14:18 on Thursday

Tl;dr i'm burnt and I hurt, also death
AH
Hmmmm.. Well, I have no idea.
Hmmmm.. Well, I have no idea.
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@exastasy I would like to confirm with the GM that there are blocking roles in this game, and that those blocked will get confirmation please :3 (Also, I hope your hands feel better!!)

That being said, I was not blocked last night. All players should say whether they were blocked or not, so that we can have information to act upon (and if the GM doesn't mind. :3)

@exastasy I would like to confirm with the GM that there are blocking roles in this game, and that those blocked will get confirmation please :3 (Also, I hope your hands feel better!!)

That being said, I was not blocked last night. All players should say whether they were blocked or not, so that we can have information to act upon (and if the GM doesn't mind. :3)

jotaro-kid.gif
@HighHighHopes

There are blocking roles, and anybody blocked will get confirmation ^^

And I do not mind that, say whatever you all want, I cannot tell you what you can and cannot say, even though there are many things that I would not recommend saying outloud.
@HighHighHopes

There are blocking roles, and anybody blocked will get confirmation ^^

And I do not mind that, say whatever you all want, I cannot tell you what you can and cannot say, even though there are many things that I would not recommend saying outloud.
AH
@Exatasy
Hmmm...
Are we allowed to ask what exactly the deceased role did?
@Exatasy
Hmmm...
Are we allowed to ask what exactly the deceased role did?
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
@TricksySixx

You can ask but won't get an answer, though their ability might be hinted at in the flavor.
@TricksySixx

You can ask but won't get an answer, though their ability might be hinted at in the flavor.
AH
@Exatasy
Okay that's fair
@Exatasy
Okay that's fair
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
I was not blocked either. As I am new to this, where can the flavors be viewed?

I hope your hands feel better soon. Sunburns on hands are not fun.
I was not blocked either. As I am new to this, where can the flavors be viewed?

I hope your hands feel better soon. Sunburns on hands are not fun.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
I didn't introduce myself on day 1 so I will now. Hi, i'm Ignis I've played a few games of online mafia before and I am looking forward to playing with you all!

I was not blocked.
I didn't introduce myself on day 1 so I will now. Hi, i'm Ignis I've played a few games of online mafia before and I am looking forward to playing with you all!

I was not blocked.
A716262-F-08-A6-4-A54-A15-A-E504-F0-B94-A6-A.png
i wasn't blocked last night~
i wasn't blocked last night~
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18