Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | DISCONTINUED The Android (Interactive)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81
Option D
Option D
» Poolfloatyy / Hangs out in game forums / +0 FR Time «
tumblr_nooc5qdqEy1unxnx9o1_500.gif
Option D!
Option D!
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
Option D >:| ITS WHAT I CHOOSE IN DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN AND IT IS WHAT I CHOOSE NOW, STOP BEING A JERK HANK I MEAN DRAGONS
Option D >:| ITS WHAT I CHOOSE IN DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN AND IT IS WHAT I CHOOSE NOW, STOP BEING A JERK HANK I MEAN DRAGONS
NExZgqx.png
@boringmurderer *wheeze* I didn't realise how similar this was! I just dipped into the fandom two years ago, and have forgotten basically everything!
@boringmurderer *wheeze* I didn't realise how similar this was! I just dipped into the fandom two years ago, and have forgotten basically everything!
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
@Zikitty @boringmurderer @Echoraven27 @EssenceOfNexus @SandBoa @Duchie @HydreigonOxide @BoundlessSkies (No randomizer needed this time! It was a unanimous vote for... D! You guys are so kind. :D) River started to turn away and then looked back at the other dragon. It was hurt. He couldn't just leave it like this. An hour later, River had spent most of his time cleaning the other dragon and disinfecting the wounds. Taking advantage of the dragons unconsciousness, he also sewed the cuts closed on its back. It was getting dark by then, so a fire was quickly built and lit, using the sea grass of course. He was just sitting back on his haunches to enjoy it when the other dragon started stirring. At first it didn't make any noise, it just looked around the campsite quietly. Its eyes rested on River and it stared at him for a bit. [i]"why.."[/i] It breathed. River turned to the voice, [i]"Did you see what you looked like? I couldn't tell if you were a river spirit come get revenge or not."[/i] He chuckled. [i]"do you want to bring me back to him..?" River shrugged. [i]"do you want to kill me too...?"[/i] River sighed, avoiding the question. The dragon stared in the puddle next to itself and was a little surprised to see that its eyes had changed. They were no longer glowing, but now were completely normal, albeit uncommon. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=100&tertgene=1&winggene=42&wings=101&auth=5750f150cb37ce2191644fcba3941f425546bebf&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Pushing itself upwards, it slowly shuffled closer to the fire, staying on the opposite side to River. It slumped back down when it had got to where it wanted, sighing and resting its head on its arms, as if the journey had tired him out. Sitting silently for a bit, River watched the other dragon intently, the spines on his body set flat down against each other, forming a protective barrier. This carried on for a bit before River decided he needed to break the quiet. [i]"Well, we might as well get introductions going. I'm River. He/Him for now. You?" [/i][i]"Android #737. They/Them."[/i] [i]"Well that's a stupid name. When you're in my company, you get a proper name."[/i] The other dragon looked at him curiously, [i]"Why?"[/i] [i]"Why you need a new name? Well, if you get lost, I'm not yelling #737. Sounds like a Bond character. And secondly-"[i] "No, why for now?" The other dragon had it's head tilted, staring at him. "Oh. Right. Well, yesterday I was she/her, now I'm he/him. Gender-Fluid." #737 registered this. They hadn't met any Gender-Fluids before. [i]"Alright. I'm Non-Binary."[/i] [i]"Oh."[/i] They both stood for a bit, watching the embers in the flames. [i]"What about Roy?"[/i] [i]"Roy?"[/i] [i]"Yeah, the name Roy."[/i] #737 shook his head slightly. [i]"Okay then.. what about..."[/i] [b]What should #737 be called? Option A - Andy, because of Android? Option B - Lavit, because it is part of the Latin phrase for washed up on the shore? Option C - Alium, because it means different in Latin. (Can you tell I like Latin for naming people?)[/b]
@Zikitty @boringmurderer @Echoraven27 @EssenceOfNexus @SandBoa @Duchie @HydreigonOxide @BoundlessSkies
(No randomizer needed this time! It was a unanimous vote for... D! You guys are so kind. :D)

River started to turn away and then looked back at the other dragon. It was hurt. He couldn't just leave it like this.
An hour later, River had spent most of his time cleaning the other dragon and disinfecting the wounds. Taking advantage of the dragons unconsciousness, he also sewed the cuts closed on its back.
It was getting dark by then, so a fire was quickly built and lit, using the sea grass of course. He was just sitting back on his haunches to enjoy it when the other dragon started stirring.
At first it didn't make any noise, it just looked around the campsite quietly. Its eyes rested on River and it stared at him for a bit.
"why.." It breathed.
River turned to the voice, "Did you see what you looked like? I couldn't tell if you were a river spirit come get revenge or not." He chuckled.
"do you want to bring me back to him..?" River shrugged.
"do you want to kill me too...?"
River sighed, avoiding the question.
The dragon stared in the puddle next to itself and was a little surprised to see that its eyes had changed. They were no longer glowing, but now were completely normal, albeit uncommon.
dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=17&breed=10&element=5&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=100&tertgene=1&winggene=42&wings=101&auth=5750f150cb37ce2191644fcba3941f425546bebf&dummyext=prev.png
Pushing itself upwards, it slowly shuffled closer to the fire, staying on the opposite side to River. It slumped back down when it had got to where it wanted, sighing and resting its head on its arms, as if the journey had tired him out. Sitting silently for a bit, River watched the other dragon intently, the spines on his body set flat down against each other, forming a protective barrier. This carried on for a bit before River decided he needed to break the quiet.
"Well, we might as well get introductions going. I'm River. He/Him for now. You?"
"Android #737. They/Them."
"Well that's a stupid name. When you're in my company, you get a proper name."
The other dragon looked at him curiously, "Why?"
"Why you need a new name? Well, if you get lost, I'm not yelling #737. Sounds like a Bond character. And secondly-"
"No, why for now?" The other dragon had it's head tilted, staring at him.
"Oh. Right. Well, yesterday I was she/her, now I'm he/him. Gender-Fluid."
#737 registered this. They hadn't met any Gender-Fluids before.
"Alright. I'm Non-Binary."
"Oh."
They both stood for a bit, watching the embers in the flames.
"What about Roy?"
"Roy?"
"Yeah, the name Roy."
#737 shook his head slightly.
"Okay then.. what about..."

What should #737 be called?
Option A - Andy, because of Android?
Option B - Lavit, because it is part of the Latin phrase for washed up on the shore?
Option C - Alium, because it means different in Latin. (Can you tell I like Latin for naming people?)
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
B!!!

That sounds so cool! <3
B!!!

That sounds so cool! <3
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
Option C! I love that...

I also hate Andy (no offense to people named andy out there)
Option C! I love that...

I also hate Andy (no offense to people named andy out there)
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
B sounds cool!
B sounds cool!
» Poolfloatyy / Hangs out in game forums / +0 FR Time «
tumblr_nooc5qdqEy1unxnx9o1_500.gif
B !
B !
tRDnk68.pngW2zHmI5.pngoOaA0CW.png
I like option B!