Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | DISCONTINUED The Android (Interactive)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81
I like C
I like C
l9szmFh.jpg
B
B
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
B and being named “washed up on the shore” is so funny to me
B and being named “washed up on the shore” is so funny to me
NExZgqx.png
I'm leaning towards B but all 3 are cool options
I'm leaning towards B but all 3 are cool options
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
@Zikitty @boringmurderer @Echoraven27 @EssenceOfNexus @SandBoa @Duchie @HydreigonOxide @BoundlessSkies @KNK (And Option B won! Option A - No votes. Option B - 7 Option C - 2) [i]"How about Lavit?"[/i] The other dragon thought for a second. [i]"Lavit. La-vit. Lav-it."[/i] They said, trying it out in their mouth. They smiled broadly, [i]"I like it!"[/i] They thought for a moment, [i]"Or should I say I Lav-it?[/i]" River couldn't help but chuckle. Lavit blinked and looked confused. [i]"What's wrong?"[/i] River wondered. Lavit looked up at him, [i]"I-I made a joke.. I shouldn't be able to do that. It's not in my programming.."[/i] His eye flickered, glowing blue for a second before shutting off again as River came over. [i]"Shut up and go to sleep. I'm packing up camp tomorrow to continue travelling, I suppose you're coming with me, because Shadowbinder knows I'm not leaving you out here. You can join me until we get to the Windswept Plateau. I know of a Clan there that takes in oddballs like us."[/i] [i]"Thanks."[/i] They sigh, smile briefly, before standing and making their way over to the tent. River extinguishes the fire and follows. Taking down some spare blankets and a pillow, he lays out another bed for Lavit. [i]"You can sleep there."[/i] Lavit nods, lying down on the blankets and curling their tail around themselves. River follows their example and curls himself into his own bed. Only a few minutes had passed before River heard a whisper. [i]"River? How do you sleep?"[/i] River sat up on one paw, "What do you mean, how do you sleep? You just... sleep." [i]". . . But how?" [i][/i]"I don't know... you close your eyes and just, relax." [/i][i]"Relax?"[/i] [i]"Oh my.. you let the tension go out of your muscles and breath in a regular pattern." [i][/i]"Okay." River sighed as he heard Lavit's breathing even out. He was going over to The Windswept Plateau but how should he get there? [b](They are Currently in Viridian Labyrinth.) Option A - Via, Sunbeam Ruins, Shifting Expanse, Ashfall Waste Option B - Via, Tangled Wood, Dragonhome, Scarred Wasteland Option C - Via, Tangled Wood, Sunbeam Ruins, Shifting Expanse, Sea of A Thousand Currents, Scarred Wasteland.[/b] [img]https://www.clipartkey.com/mpngs/m/244-2444132_its-a-geopolitical-map-of-sornieth-yay-here.png[/img]
@Zikitty @boringmurderer @Echoraven27 @EssenceOfNexus @SandBoa @Duchie @HydreigonOxide @BoundlessSkies @KNK
(And Option B won!
Option A - No votes.
Option B - 7
Option C - 2)

"How about Lavit?"
The other dragon thought for a second. "Lavit. La-vit. Lav-it." They said, trying it out in their mouth. They smiled broadly, "I like it!" They thought for a moment, "Or should I say I Lav-it?" River couldn't help but chuckle.
Lavit blinked and looked confused.
"What's wrong?" River wondered.
Lavit looked up at him, "I-I made a joke.. I shouldn't be able to do that. It's not in my programming.." His eye flickered, glowing blue for a second before shutting off again as River came over.
"Shut up and go to sleep. I'm packing up camp tomorrow to continue travelling, I suppose you're coming with me, because Shadowbinder knows I'm not leaving you out here. You can join me until we get to the Windswept Plateau. I know of a Clan there that takes in oddballs like us."
"Thanks." They sigh, smile briefly, before standing and making their way over to the tent. River extinguishes the fire and follows.
Taking down some spare blankets and a pillow, he lays out another bed for Lavit. "You can sleep there." Lavit nods, lying down on the blankets and curling their tail around themselves.
River follows their example and curls himself into his own bed.
Only a few minutes had passed before River heard a whisper.
"River? How do you sleep?"
River sat up on one paw, "What do you mean, how do you sleep? You just... sleep."
". . . But how?"
"I don't know... you close your eyes and just, relax."
"Relax?"
"Oh my.. you let the tension go out of your muscles and breath in a regular pattern."
"Okay."
River sighed as he heard Lavit's breathing even out. He was going over to The Windswept Plateau but how should he get there?

(They are Currently in Viridian Labyrinth.)
Option A - Via, Sunbeam Ruins, Shifting Expanse, Ashfall Waste
Option B - Via, Tangled Wood, Dragonhome, Scarred Wasteland
Option C - Via, Tangled Wood, Sunbeam Ruins, Shifting Expanse, Sea of A Thousand Currents, Scarred Wasteland.

244-2444132_its-a-geopolitical-map-of-sornieth-yay-here.png
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
Option C!
Option C!
_______________ Stardust Sap Lamp Echo
She/Her
Option A!
Option A!
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
B. I feel like with the Emperor in Light and all they wouldn't be so nice to him.
B. I feel like with the Emperor in Light and all they wouldn't be so nice to him.
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Option A
Option A
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Option B? It's one of the more direct ones.
Option B? It's one of the more direct ones.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81