Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | DISCONTINUED The Android (Interactive)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81
welp dont know wht happened with the morphology but oh well

Anyway option C sounds interesting! c:
welp dont know wht happened with the morphology but oh well

Anyway option C sounds interesting! c:
tRDnk68.pngW2zHmI5.pngoOaA0CW.png
Option B?
Option B?
» Poolfloatyy / Hangs out in game forums / +0 FR Time «
tumblr_nooc5qdqEy1unxnx9o1_500.gif
Option B
Option B
l9szmFh.jpg
B
B
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
B
B
Wannabe pilot
She/her
Uniquely terrible at making good signatures
Option C
Option C
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
Option B!
Option B!
_______________ Stardust Sap Lamp Echo
She/Her
b!
b!
NExZgqx.png
All of them seem cool but I'll go with C
All of them seem cool but I'll go with C
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
@Zikitty @boringmurderer @Echoraven27 @EssenceOfNexus @SandBoa @Duchie @HydreigonOxide @BoundlessSkies @KNK
(Option A -
Option B - 6
Option C - 3)

They start walking down the clear path. The pine cones and leaves crinkled under their feet. River closed her eyes as she walked to breathe in the smells.
"What are your pronouns today?" Lavit questioned slowly, so as not to offend River.
River looked over in response, "She/her."
"Okay.." Lavit looked away into the bushes, "Your, uh, you look very bright today."
River glanced over, "So do you. You know, any one of those outfits would have suited you, right?"
Lavit nodded, "I just, wanted one I felt comfortable in. I don't like being forced into pressuring situations, although, I can't seem to shake myself free of them."
River peered at the ground, "You can say that again."
They both stared off into the distance, walking in each others silence for what seemed like forever.
A sound rustled from the bushes in front of them. A sound like a snapping twig.
River glanced up, her scales flattening. Lavit glanced over, motioning that they should check it out.

Option A - River checks it out.
Option B - Lavit checks it out.
Option C - Wait and see if there's another sound.
@Zikitty @boringmurderer @Echoraven27 @EssenceOfNexus @SandBoa @Duchie @HydreigonOxide @BoundlessSkies @KNK
(Option A -
Option B - 6
Option C - 3)

They start walking down the clear path. The pine cones and leaves crinkled under their feet. River closed her eyes as she walked to breathe in the smells.
"What are your pronouns today?" Lavit questioned slowly, so as not to offend River.
River looked over in response, "She/her."
"Okay.." Lavit looked away into the bushes, "Your, uh, you look very bright today."
River glanced over, "So do you. You know, any one of those outfits would have suited you, right?"
Lavit nodded, "I just, wanted one I felt comfortable in. I don't like being forced into pressuring situations, although, I can't seem to shake myself free of them."
River peered at the ground, "You can say that again."
They both stared off into the distance, walking in each others silence for what seemed like forever.
A sound rustled from the bushes in front of them. A sound like a snapping twig.
River glanced up, her scales flattening. Lavit glanced over, motioning that they should check it out.

Option A - River checks it out.
Option B - Lavit checks it out.
Option C - Wait and see if there's another sound.
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81