Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Werewolf Game {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 77 78
Username: Whesh Character Name: Seafoam Character Image: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43245546] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432456/43245546_350.png[/img] [/url] Character Profession: Heir to his pack/Pack scout Character Pronouns: He/Him Other Notes: I’m 2 hours behind fr time. I’m not very experienced when it comes to games like this, but I’ll try my best!
Username: Whesh
Character Name: Seafoam
Character Image:

43245546_350.png

Character Profession: Heir to his pack/Pack scout
Character Pronouns: He/Him
Other Notes: I’m 2 hours behind fr time. I’m not very experienced when it comes to games like this, but I’ll try my best!
@Whesh Accepted! It's completely fine that you aren't super experienced; this is my first time hosting this game online rather than in person, so I'm not really sure how it's going to go. Just remember to have fun!
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
The round will begin shortly.
@Whesh Accepted! It's completely fine that you aren't super experienced; this is my first time hosting this game online rather than in person, so I'm not really sure how it's going to go. Just remember to have fun!
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
The round will begin shortly.
[center][/center][b]@SpiritX (Dakari)[/b], [b]@LillyJay (Lindquist)[/b], @Cynderfire (Glitch), [b]@AwkwardAnxiety (Catterfly)[/b], [b]@HydraTheOne (Lucan)[/b], [b]@LilliesAndRoses (Koralo),[/b] [b]@fynch (Quartz)[/b], [b]@groundzero (Alexandra)[/b], [b]@QuartzDragons (Chilenne)[/b], [b]@RaynixAura (Ayame)[/b], [b]@DancingSkye (Gate)[/b], [b]@BlobfishLord (Myfina)[/b], [b]@Alurayune (Enbea)[/b], [b]@Whesh (Seafoam)[/b] ____________________________________________________________________________ [center][b][size=5][color=8B2635]Day One[/b][/center] On a crisp autumn morning, you awaken to the sound of birds chirping and leaves rustling in the gentle breeze. One of 14 villagefolk in this newly established village, you wonder what the days ahead will bring. What kind of dragons will you meet? Will someone begin stirring up trouble? Only time will tell. As the sun reaches its peak overhead, you make your way through the village streets to the crowded courtyard. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60098534&skin=0&apparel=1751,1395,749,2563,605,22688,22685,22683,29004,5160,22684,22690,9219&xt=dressing.png[/img] You see a large, heavily dressed red and white coatl standing in the middle of the courtyard. You instantly recognize him as the mayor, and as the dragon who had invited you to be a part of this village. The mayor waves his feathered wings to gather everyone's attention, and the courtyard becomes silent. "Welcome, everyone!" the mayor's voice booms out. "Thank you so much for coming. As the mayor of this new village, I strive to make this the best village it can be. I have gathered the 14 of you to help me build this village from the ground up; and to do that, we must be able to work together. Please, introduce yourselves." ____________________________________________________________________________ [b]Please introduce yourself as your character to the rest of the village. Include any information that you like. You are welcome to respond to other villagers' introductions if you like. Your name will become bolded up above in the pinglist once you have introduced yourself. Please post within the next 24 hours. Once everyone has been introduced, we will continue. If you did not receive your role in a private message from me, please let me know and I will resend your role to you.[/b]
@SpiritX (Dakari), @LillyJay (Lindquist), @Cynderfire (Glitch), @AwkwardAnxiety (Catterfly), @HydraTheOne (Lucan), @LilliesAndRoses (Koralo), @fynch (Quartz), @groundzero (Alexandra), @QuartzDragons (Chilenne), @RaynixAura (Ayame), @DancingSkye (Gate), @BlobfishLord (Myfina), @Alurayune (Enbea), @Whesh (Seafoam)
On a crisp autumn morning, you awaken to the sound of birds chirping and leaves rustling in the gentle breeze. One of 14 villagefolk in this newly established village, you wonder what the days ahead will bring. What kind of dragons will you meet? Will someone begin stirring up trouble? Only time will tell. As the sun reaches its peak overhead, you make your way through the village streets to the crowded courtyard.
dragon?did=60098534&skin=0&apparel=1751,1395,749,2563,605,22688,22685,22683,29004,5160,22684,22690,9219&xt=dressing.png
You see a large, heavily dressed red and white coatl standing in the middle of the courtyard. You instantly recognize him as the mayor, and as the dragon who had invited you to be a part of this village. The mayor waves his feathered wings to gather everyone's attention, and the courtyard becomes silent.

"Welcome, everyone!" the mayor's voice booms out. "Thank you so much for coming. As the mayor of this new village, I strive to make this the best village it can be. I have gathered the 14 of you to help me build this village from the ground up; and to do that, we must be able to work together. Please, introduce yourselves."
Please introduce yourself as your character to the rest of the village. Include any information that you like. You are welcome to respond to other villagers' introductions if you like. Your name will become bolded up above in the pinglist once you have introduced yourself. Please post within the next 24 hours. Once everyone has been introduced, we will continue.

If you did not receive your role in a private message from me, please let me know and I will resend your role to you.
The first one to step forward is a Wildclaw bearing a scarf and gloves. He smiles and looks around with content. [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/559073/55907270_350.png[/img] "Hey everyone, I'm honored to be here! My name is Koralo. I've come from the Tangled Woods. After my invitation, I've decided to try to help grow our communities other than training in the Coliseum!" He looks around with a toothy grin after his speech, and steps back into the crowd.
The first one to step forward is a Wildclaw bearing a scarf and gloves. He smiles and looks around with content.

55907270_350.png

"Hey everyone, I'm honored to be here! My name is Koralo. I've come from the Tangled Woods. After my invitation, I've decided to try to help grow our communities other than training in the Coliseum!" He looks around with a toothy grin after his speech, and steps back into the crowd.
FR+2
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=600046&skin=0&apparel=12271,32284,23118,21267,33507&xt=dressing.png[/img] [i]A green coatl walks up to the mayor, pulling back the veil that covered her face and revealing her dark blue eyes. She grins excitedly, her glowing expression looking out of place on this shadowy cloaked dragon. [/i] “It’s so nice to meet you all! Especially you, mister mayor! My name is Chilenne, the legendary Shadowsplash Assassin! Well, not quite legendary. Yet. Uh... what else about me... oh! I’m really good at darts, I know ways to fly almost silently, and I can’t draw to save my life. And if anyone even thinks of hurting any of us, I’ll have their head! And ooo, maybe decorate a tree with their spine? I wonder how that would look... oh! Sorry for rambling. I’m so excited to meet the rest of you guys!”[/center]
scry?sdid=600046&skin=0&apparel=12271,32284,23118,21267,33507&xt=dressing.png

A green coatl walks up to the mayor, pulling back the veil that covered her face and revealing her dark blue eyes. She grins excitedly, her glowing expression looking out of place on this shadowy cloaked dragon.

“It’s so nice to meet you all! Especially you, mister mayor! My name is Chilenne, the legendary Shadowsplash Assassin! Well, not quite legendary. Yet. Uh... what else about me... oh! I’m really good at darts, I know ways to fly almost silently, and I can’t draw to save my life. And if anyone even thinks of hurting any of us, I’ll have their head! And ooo, maybe decorate a tree with their spine? I wonder how that would look... oh! Sorry for rambling. I’m so excited to meet the rest of you guys!”
ok fine i changed my sig
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54861828] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548619/54861828_350.png[/img] [/url] Following his fellow dragons, a blue Spiral steps up next, a small grin on his face. What would the correct words to say in this situation be, he wondered? "I'm honoured to meet you all," Enbea started. "My name is Enbea, and I'm a simple archer. I see I'm not the only fighter here in this village," he continued, looking at the two that had stepped up before him. "I hope all of us can get along and help the village grow."

54861828_350.png

Following his fellow dragons, a blue Spiral steps up next, a small grin on his face. What would the correct words to say in this situation be, he wondered?

"I'm honoured to meet you all," Enbea started. "My name is Enbea, and I'm a simple archer. I see I'm not the only fighter here in this village," he continued, looking at the two that had stepped up before him. "I hope all of us can get along and help the village grow."
hhhahah.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48788242] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487883/48788242_350.png[/img] [/url] Myfina was quick to step up. "Hey guys, I'm Myfina," she announced. "I'm a blacksmith. I can make any sort of weapon you need, like a dagger," she continued, pulling a dagger out of a pocket seemingly too small to hold it. "Or a sword, or a battleaxe, or whatever takes your fancy." She flashed a cocky grin and shoved the dagger back in her pocket.

48788242_350.png

Myfina was quick to step up. "Hey guys, I'm Myfina," she announced. "I'm a blacksmith. I can make any sort of weapon you need, like a dagger," she continued, pulling a dagger out of a pocket seemingly too small to hold it. "Or a sword, or a battleaxe, or whatever takes your fancy." She flashed a cocky grin and shoved the dagger back in her pocket.
Untitled241.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43245546] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432456/43245546_350.png[/img] [/url] There is an awkward moment of silence as Myfina stops speaking. Seafoam glances around, scanning the crowd around him, before straightening himself, clearing his throat, and taking a step forward. “Hello,” he hesitates, “[i]fellow[/i] dragons,” he grimaces quickly before slipping back into an expression of careful, hostile neutrality, “my name is Seafoam, though you may address me however you wish, preferably as ‘Your Highness’ or with a small bow. Don’t get too attached to me, though—I do not plan on staying long. In fact, be better if we stood apart;” his eyes move across the crowd, “unlike most fools, I do not trust so easily.” He moves his gaze to the previously introduced dragons, glancing at cautiously the varied fighters, pausing at Myfina, before he glares at Chilenne, then snaps his head pointedly in the other direction with his expression deforming into an almost comical child-like pout.

43245546_350.png

There is an awkward moment of silence as Myfina stops speaking. Seafoam glances around, scanning the crowd around him, before straightening himself, clearing his throat, and taking a step forward.
“Hello,” he hesitates, “fellow dragons,” he grimaces quickly before slipping back into an expression of careful, hostile neutrality, “my name is Seafoam, though you may address me however you wish, preferably as ‘Your Highness’ or with a small bow. Don’t get too attached to me, though—I do not plan on staying long. In fact, be better if we stood apart;” his eyes move across the crowd, “unlike most fools, I do not trust so easily.” He moves his gaze to the previously introduced dragons, glancing at cautiously the varied fighters, pausing at Myfina, before he glares at Chilenne, then snaps his head pointedly in the other direction with his expression deforming into an almost comical child-like pout.
The next dragon to step forward does so in a flutter of silks and jewels [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57320570] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573206/57320570_350.png[/img] [/url] "Why thank you for that, uh, [i]charming[/i] introduction. Seafoam, was it?" She cast him a disapproving frown before looking back towards the other dragons gathered "Hello to everyone here. My name is Alexandra, and I am soothsayer. I agreed to join because I foresaw great success in this village, and I am happy to finally meet you all" At this she offered a small smile before continuing. "Though I do realize soothsaying may not seem to be an essential service, per se, I am eager to offer my services in any way I can. Please do not hesitate to come to me for whatever reason, be it a glimpse into the future or simply a chat"
The next dragon to step forward does so in a flutter of silks and jewels

57320570_350.png

"Why thank you for that, uh, charming introduction. Seafoam, was it?" She cast him a disapproving frown before looking back towards the other dragons gathered
"Hello to everyone here. My name is Alexandra, and I am soothsayer. I agreed to join because I foresaw great success in this village, and I am happy to finally meet you all" At this she offered a small smile before continuing.
"Though I do realize soothsaying may not seem to be an essential service, per se, I am eager to offer my services in any way I can. Please do not hesitate to come to me for whatever reason, be it a glimpse into the future or simply a chat"
ZVpCPil.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60114388&skin=0&apparel=3697,11201,15724,24051,16235,26942,24048,24047,15740,24052&xt=dressing.png[/img] A well-off looking Imperial is the next to step forward, surveying the others somewhat critically. "My name is Gate, and I am an alchemist by trade and talent. If you ever have a need for any materials, just say the word and I''l conjure it up! I can even make gold if extra village funds are needed," Gate finishes primly, jangling her many golden accessories to further prove her statement.
dragon?did=60114388&skin=0&apparel=3697,11201,15724,24051,16235,26942,24048,24047,15740,24052&xt=dressing.png

A well-off looking Imperial is the next to step forward, surveying the others somewhat critically. "My name is Gate, and I am an alchemist by trade and talent. If you ever have a need for any materials, just say the word and I''l conjure it up! I can even make gold if extra village funds are needed," Gate finishes primly, jangling her many golden accessories to further prove her statement.
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 77 78