Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Werewolf Game {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
@fynch Accepted! To answer your question, you are welcome to either keep or change your dragon each round. One round is defined as the starting introductions to when one of the two teams wins, if that helps provide any further clarification. Let me know if you have any more questions. :)
@fynch Accepted! To answer your question, you are welcome to either keep or change your dragon each round. One round is defined as the starting introductions to when one of the two teams wins, if that helps provide any further clarification. Let me know if you have any more questions. :)
Makes sense! Don't think I'll change my dragon, but I was just curious. Thanks for the quick response!
Makes sense! Don't think I'll change my dragon, but I was just curious. Thanks for the quick response!
aestheticmoonresized_orig.gif
@fynch Of course! I love your coatl btw; he's so glittery!
@fynch Of course! I love your coatl btw; he's so glittery!
bump
bump
bump
bump
friendly boop
friendly boop
aestheticmoonresized_orig.gif
Username: Groundzero Character Name: Alexandra Character Image: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57320570] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573206/57320570_350.png[/img] [/url] Character Profession: [s]scam artist[/s] a soothsayer gifted with future sight. Ask her any question and she will answer it for a small price (She's even right sometimes) Character Pronouns: She/her Other Notes: +3 fr time, and i usually log in a couple of times a day.
Username: Groundzero
Character Name: Alexandra
Character Image:
57320570_350.png

Character Profession: scam artist a soothsayer gifted with future sight. Ask her any question and she will answer it for a small price (She's even right sometimes)
Character Pronouns: She/her
Other Notes: +3 fr time, and i usually log in a couple of times a day.
ZVpCPil.png
@groundzero Accepted! What a lovely Pearlcatcher! You'll be pinged when the round begins.
@groundzero Accepted! What a lovely Pearlcatcher! You'll be pinged when the round begins.
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78