Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Werewolf Game {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
@AwkwardAnxiety, @BlobfishLord, @ForgottenWonders, @fynch, @SpiritX, @CheshireGata, @groundzero, @HydraTheOne, @Picci. @Holi, @madeleinee, @Thirtyninjas, @slp0001, @clementine2017, @MesperyiansWrath, @Exastasy

Hi everyone! Hope you are doing well.

So... yeah. This game kinda died. I ended up taking an unannounced break from Flight Rising, where I only logged on to hatch nests and do nest rentals. This stemmed from the break I did announce, but even after I got access to the computer again, I just didn't really log on much. This is likely the main reason for the ending of this game. I apologize for this, and for just dropping off this suddenly. I also feel like we were hitting a bit of a lull in the game where there wasn't much activity, so I didn't want to keep bugging everyone to participate if they were busy.

For the foreseeable future, this game will be closed on this thread. However, @Cynderfire is reviving the game here. It uses the same rules, roles, and such, so if you're interested in participating in this game again, I'd go check it out. It will be starting on the 5th of July at the earliest, so join while you can!

Additionally, I will go ahead and reveal the roles of the participants from the unfinished game:

Villagers:
@clementine2017 (Chroma),
@AwkwardAnxiety (Sanddollar),
@SpiritX (Elora),
@madeleinee (Fjord),
@BlobfishLord (Wisp),
@Cynderfire (Windrunner),
@Picci (Asaph),
@groundzero (Cassiopeia),
@Thirtyninjas (Marian Venti)

Doctor:
@Holi (Tyche)

Seer:
@slp0001 (Merlot)

Witch Doctor:
@ForgottenWonders (Nightshade)

Inseparable:
@HydraTheOne (Diego),
@CheshireGata (Cato)

Werewolf:
@fynch (Raden)

Infected:
@MesperyiansWrath (Twilight)

Again, I am sorry that this thread ended up dying. However, I'm glad it will be living on with Cynderfire as a host. I wish you all well. <3
@AwkwardAnxiety, @BlobfishLord, @ForgottenWonders, @fynch, @SpiritX, @CheshireGata, @groundzero, @HydraTheOne, @Picci. @Holi, @madeleinee, @Thirtyninjas, @slp0001, @clementine2017, @MesperyiansWrath, @Exastasy

Hi everyone! Hope you are doing well.

So... yeah. This game kinda died. I ended up taking an unannounced break from Flight Rising, where I only logged on to hatch nests and do nest rentals. This stemmed from the break I did announce, but even after I got access to the computer again, I just didn't really log on much. This is likely the main reason for the ending of this game. I apologize for this, and for just dropping off this suddenly. I also feel like we were hitting a bit of a lull in the game where there wasn't much activity, so I didn't want to keep bugging everyone to participate if they were busy.

For the foreseeable future, this game will be closed on this thread. However, @Cynderfire is reviving the game here. It uses the same rules, roles, and such, so if you're interested in participating in this game again, I'd go check it out. It will be starting on the 5th of July at the earliest, so join while you can!

Additionally, I will go ahead and reveal the roles of the participants from the unfinished game:

Villagers:
@clementine2017 (Chroma),
@AwkwardAnxiety (Sanddollar),
@SpiritX (Elora),
@madeleinee (Fjord),
@BlobfishLord (Wisp),
@Cynderfire (Windrunner),
@Picci (Asaph),
@groundzero (Cassiopeia),
@Thirtyninjas (Marian Venti)

Doctor:
@Holi (Tyche)

Seer:
@slp0001 (Merlot)

Witch Doctor:
@ForgottenWonders (Nightshade)

Inseparable:
@HydraTheOne (Diego),
@CheshireGata (Cato)

Werewolf:
@fynch (Raden)

Infected:
@MesperyiansWrath (Twilight)

Again, I am sorry that this thread ended up dying. However, I'm glad it will be living on with Cynderfire as a host. I wish you all well. <3
@PrinceOfSoup
There are more than 9 slots available! I just wrote 10 down because we need at least 10 to play. The cap-off is 20 per round. :)
@PrinceOfSoup
There are more than 9 slots available! I just wrote 10 down because we need at least 10 to play. The cap-off is 20 per round. :)
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
I'm terribly sorry for being an extremely suspicious villager.
I'm terribly sorry for being an extremely suspicious villager.
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png