Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Werewolf Game {CLOSED}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 77 78
[outfit=1134722] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=141&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=69&auth=ecd88308aad3e2c57b2e3d73b771d989c44eeddb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] A frazzled looking skydancer wandered forward, several cats following her, meowing, yowling, and hissing. Her first attempt at an introduction was hidden by the noise of her menagerie. She cleared her throat loudly and tried again. "Hi!" She shouted with a bright smile and a wince. She continued at a lower but still loud volume. "I'm Catterfly! I'm hoping to run a Cat Cafe here! I love cats very much so none of y'all better hurt them or you'll regret it." A dangerous gleam danced in her eyes as she said those words. "On a better note, I hope all of you will be my future customers and that you all have a wonderful time here!" She stepped back to let the next dragon introduce themselves, trying to herd the cats away with her wings and tail.
Crazy Cat Lady

dragon?age=1&body=141&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=69&auth=ecd88308aad3e2c57b2e3d73b771d989c44eeddb&dummyext=prev.png

A frazzled looking skydancer wandered forward, several cats following her, meowing, yowling, and hissing. Her first attempt at an introduction was hidden by the noise of her menagerie.

She cleared her throat loudly and tried again. "Hi!" She shouted with a bright smile and a wince. She continued at a lower but still loud volume. "I'm Catterfly! I'm hoping to run a Cat Cafe here! I love cats very much so none of y'all better hurt them or you'll regret it." A dangerous gleam danced in her eyes as she said those words. "On a better note, I hope all of you will be my future customers and that you all have a wonderful time here!" She stepped back to let the next dragon introduce themselves, trying to herd the cats away with her wings and tail.
60eldD0.gifA4CLXPb.gifDPrCB0j.gifA4CLXPb.gifTU8bHCP.gif
A sparkling white coatl steps up next, gently stroking one of Catterfly's cats on his way up, the portrait of amicable ease. He dips his head to the mayor and greets the crowd with a smile. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37985073] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379851/37985073_350.png[/img] [/url] "I'm Quartz, mercenary of the Found Clan, and as it appears, one of your new neighbours!" he laughs, raising his voice to reach the dragons at the back. "I'm pretty good with my claws, but I'm usually better at more dangerous things. I'd really love to meet you all, especially my fellow fighters! So do drop by if you'd like to talk, I don't bite." the coatl grins playfully.
A sparkling white coatl steps up next, gently stroking one of Catterfly's cats on his way up, the portrait of amicable ease. He dips his head to the mayor and greets the crowd with a smile.

37985073_350.png

"I'm Quartz, mercenary of the Found Clan, and as it appears, one of your new neighbours!" he laughs, raising his voice to reach the dragons at the back. "I'm pretty good with my claws, but I'm usually better at more dangerous things. I'd really love to meet you all, especially my fellow fighters! So do drop by if you'd like to talk, I don't bite." the coatl grins playfully.
aestheticmoonresized_orig.gif
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35193390] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/351934/35193390_350.png[/img] [/url] A delicate purple and green skydancer hesitantly steps forward in a soft flurry of rustling leaves. She smiles shyly around at the crowd before speaking, "Hello I'm Ayame and I'm a florist of sorts! Well I just work a lot with plants and I make all sorts of herbal medicine and poultices. And poisons... but it's more of a request thing; I don't really do it for fun. And I also really like flowers so hopefully I'll be able to plant my own garden and share their beauty with everyone! If you find a random bouquet on your doorstep it'll most likely be me." She laughs lightly. "And I'm not a fighter like the rest of you guys, but maybe I could learn a few things. I hope to get to know all of you!"

35193390_350.png

A delicate purple and green skydancer hesitantly steps forward in a soft flurry of rustling leaves. She smiles shyly around at the crowd before speaking, "Hello I'm Ayame and I'm a florist of sorts! Well I just work a lot with plants and I make all sorts of herbal medicine and poultices. And poisons... but it's more of a request thing; I don't really do it for fun. And I also really like flowers so hopefully I'll be able to plant my own garden and share their beauty with everyone! If you find a random bouquet on your doorstep it'll most likely be me." She laughs lightly. "And I'm not a fighter like the rest of you guys, but maybe I could learn a few things. I hope to get to know all of you!"
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@PrinceofSoup So I've realized that a discord might actually not be as useful for this game as I first thought, but I can still explain how to make a server. On the left side on both mobile and computer there's a sidebar and there should be a square that has a plus sign. If you click it it should give you two options, one being create a server. And then I think it should be pretty simple from there.
@PrinceofSoup So I've realized that a discord might actually not be as useful for this game as I first thought, but I can still explain how to make a server. On the left side on both mobile and computer there's a sidebar and there should be a square that has a plus sign. If you click it it should give you two options, one being create a server. And then I think it should be pretty simple from there.
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
@RaynixAura Ok, thank you for telling me how to do that; I honestly had no idea!
@RaynixAura Ok, thank you for telling me how to do that; I honestly had no idea!
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59742867] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/597429/59742867_350.png[/img] [/url] Lindquist was next, waving brightly at everyone around her. "Hey everybody! I'm Lindquist, in training to become a vet. You don't have to worry about your babies around me, Catterfly, I love them just as much as you do." She smiled warmly at the Skydancer she'd mentioned, stepping up next to her and crouching down to coo at and pet the cats.

59742867_350.png

Lindquist was next, waving brightly at everyone around her. "Hey everybody! I'm Lindquist, in training to become a vet. You don't have to worry about your babies around me, Catterfly, I love them just as much as you do." She smiled warmly at the Skydancer she'd mentioned, stepping up next to her and crouching down to coo at and pet the cats.
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37389550] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/373896/37389550_350.png[/img] [/url] Lucan looked up from the paper in his claws and smiled sheepishly. He waved to the crowd of dragons. The blue and green Skydancer stood up and his wings fluttered nervously. “Hello,” he said. “I’m, er, Lucan, from the Shifting Expanse. I’m a poet and a writer, and, uh, sometimes a storyteller if my clan needs me to be. I enjoy writing and stuff. I’m a sworn pacifist, so, um, don’t try to fight me?” He trailed off hesitantly and glanced down at the ground.

37389550_350.png

Lucan looked up from the paper in his claws and smiled sheepishly. He waved to the crowd of dragons. The blue and green Skydancer stood up and his wings fluttered nervously. “Hello,” he said. “I’m, er, Lucan, from the Shifting Expanse. I’m a poet and a writer, and, uh, sometimes a storyteller if my clan needs me to be. I enjoy writing and stuff. I’m a sworn pacifist, so, um, don’t try to fight me?” He trailed off hesitantly and glanced down at the ground.
6klg2iF.png
[center] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58466657] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/584667/58466657_350.png[/img] [/url] Dakari blinked, getting used to the new, unfamiliar dragons around him. He then smiles, figuring these villages must be friendly as the many dragons before him has introduced themselves in a bright, friendly way. He decides he'd keep up the lovely chain of cheery introductions. After all, he did not need to act as the 'dark, quiet Shadow Rep' anymore, he was now his own person amongst these dragons. [color=indigo] "Why, hello there fellow Villagers! I'm Dakari, I was the Shadow Rep of my clan. I wish to become one of the strongest dragons in my lair, serving under the laird's Coli Master, Serkan, the Lvl25. Although I am far below that, that's OK, I can still dream! I hope we may all become friends & have a fantastic time here."[/color][/center]

58466657_350.png

Dakari blinked, getting used to the new, unfamiliar dragons around him. He then smiles, figuring these villages must be friendly as the many dragons before him has introduced themselves in a bright, friendly way. He decides he'd keep up the lovely chain of cheery introductions. After all, he did not need to act as the 'dark, quiet Shadow Rep' anymore, he was now his own person amongst these dragons.

"Why, hello there fellow Villagers! I'm Dakari, I was the Shadow Rep of my clan. I wish to become one of the strongest dragons in my lair, serving under the laird's Coli Master, Serkan, the Lvl25. Although I am far below that, that's OK, I can still dream! I hope we may all become friends & have a fantastic time here."
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@SpiritX (Dakari), @LillyJay (Lindquist), @Cynderfire (Glitch), @AwkwardAnxiety (Catterfly), @HydraTheOne (Lucan), @LilliesAndRoses (Koralo), @fynch (Quartz), @groundzero (Alexandra), @QuartzDragons (Chilenne), @RaynixAura (Ayame), @DancingSkye (Gate), @BlobfishLord (Myfina), @Alurayune (Enbea), @Whesh (Seafoam) We haven't yet heard from @Cynderfire (Glitch), but I want to keep things moving and give people with nighttime abilities some time to respond. @Cynderfire, you're still welcome to make an introduction after this post if you like. ____________________________________________________________________________ [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60098534&skin=0&apparel=1751,1395,749,2563,605,22688,22685,22683,29004,5160,22684,22690,9219&xt=dressing.png[/img] The mayor nodded approvingly at each dragon's introduction, his armor making a noticeable clanking sound as he shifted. As the rapid introductions began to slow, he cleared his throat to turn everyone's attention back to himself. "Wonderful introductions, everyone!" the mayor grinned, shooting a few quick glances at the dragons who hadn't given such friendly introductions. "Now that we all know a little bit about each other, it's time to get down to business." The lighthearted tone originally carried on his voice disappeared, having been replaced by a much more serious tone. "Upon receiving your invitation to this village, you were given a warning as well," the mayor said. "A warning that, by agreeing to come here, your life may very well be in danger. For this town used to be a great, flourishing city. As you can see now, there is not but a humble village standing in its place. We are here to reestablish that city to its earlier glory. But I have a feeling that the very reason the city fell in the first place may be attempting to prevent the rebuilding of that city- and by that, I mean werewolves." The mayor surveyed the town for any reaction. "This city had been wiped out by a clan of feral werewolves. Since then, those werewolves have been hunted down by expert trackers- but I believe we still need to be wary. If you see any strange activity or signs, be sure to let me know." At seeing the dragons' worried faces, the mayor let out a small chuckle. "Don't worry," he reassured them. "I doubt anything will happen, but I figured I'd give you all a fair warning just in case. Take the rest of the day to relax and get to know one another a little better. Just make sure to be in your cabin before nightfall. Tomorrow, we will begin work on the village. With that, the mayor stepped away from the gathered dragons, and with the clanking of his armor, he vanished into his cabin. ____________________________________________________________________________ [b]Werewolves[/b] please discuss among yourselves in private messages who you would like to eliminate from the round. When you have reached a conclusion, each werewolf please message me the result of your discussion. If you are unable to get a hold of your fellow werewolve(s), let me know. [b]Doctor,[/b] please message me who you would like to save from a possible werewolf attack. [b]Seer,[/b] please message me who's role you would like to reveal to yourself. NPC characters, like the mayor, are not options for elimination, saving, or role revealing. You have 24 hours. Everyone may take this time to have your characters get to know each other, if you so wish. Of course, you don't have to, but it may be a smart idea to begin building some alliances with one another- you never know when it might come in handy. Feel free to roleplay as much as you like until I post again.
@SpiritX (Dakari), @LillyJay (Lindquist), @Cynderfire (Glitch), @AwkwardAnxiety (Catterfly), @HydraTheOne (Lucan), @LilliesAndRoses (Koralo), @fynch (Quartz), @groundzero (Alexandra), @QuartzDragons (Chilenne), @RaynixAura (Ayame), @DancingSkye (Gate), @BlobfishLord (Myfina), @Alurayune (Enbea), @Whesh (Seafoam)

We haven't yet heard from @Cynderfire (Glitch), but I want to keep things moving and give people with nighttime abilities some time to respond. @Cynderfire, you're still welcome to make an introduction after this post if you like.
The mayor nodded approvingly at each dragon's introduction, his armor making a noticeable clanking sound as he shifted. As the rapid introductions began to slow, he cleared his throat to turn everyone's attention back to himself.
"Wonderful introductions, everyone!" the mayor grinned, shooting a few quick glances at the dragons who hadn't given such friendly introductions. "Now that we all know a little bit about each other, it's time to get down to business." The lighthearted tone originally carried on his voice disappeared, having been replaced by a much more serious tone.
"Upon receiving your invitation to this village, you were given a warning as well," the mayor said. "A warning that, by agreeing to come here, your life may very well be in danger. For this town used to be a great, flourishing city. As you can see now, there is not but a humble village standing in its place. We are here to reestablish that city to its earlier glory. But I have a feeling that the very reason the city fell in the first place may be attempting to prevent the rebuilding of that city- and by that, I mean werewolves."
The mayor surveyed the town for any reaction. "This city had been wiped out by a clan of feral werewolves. Since then, those werewolves have been hunted down by expert trackers- but I believe we still need to be wary. If you see any strange activity or signs, be sure to let me know."
At seeing the dragons' worried faces, the mayor let out a small chuckle. "Don't worry," he reassured them. "I doubt anything will happen, but I figured I'd give you all a fair warning just in case. Take the rest of the day to relax and get to know one another a little better. Just make sure to be in your cabin before nightfall. Tomorrow, we will begin work on the village.
With that, the mayor stepped away from the gathered dragons, and with the clanking of his armor, he vanished into his cabin.
Werewolves please discuss among yourselves in private messages who you would like to eliminate from the round. When you have reached a conclusion, each werewolf please message me the result of your discussion. If you are unable to get a hold of your fellow werewolve(s), let me know.

Doctor, please message me who you would like to save from a possible werewolf attack.

Seer, please message me who's role you would like to reveal to yourself.

NPC characters, like the mayor, are not options for elimination, saving, or role revealing.

You have 24 hours.

Everyone may take this time to have your characters get to know each other, if you so wish. Of course, you don't have to, but it may be a smart idea to begin building some alliances with one another- you never know when it might come in handy. Feel free to roleplay as much as you like until I post again.
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43245546] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432456/43245546_350.png[/img] [/url] “Werewolves!?” Seafoam laughed nervously. “What are you, mad?! Don’t think I’ll believe you for an instant. Though, I suppose it wouldn’t do any harm to cull some of the feral cat population...” He grimaced in the general direction of Catterfly—though the cat population had spread over nearly every place near her. Despite being distracted, the crest of feathers on his head stood straight up, his wings a bit more spread out, and his eyes darted from dragon to dragon as he shifted his weight back and forth, looking ready to bolt at any moment.

43245546_350.png

“Werewolves!?” Seafoam laughed nervously. “What are you, mad?! Don’t think I’ll believe you for an instant. Though, I suppose it wouldn’t do any harm to cull some of the feral cat population...” He grimaced in the general direction of Catterfly—though the cat population had spread over nearly every place near her. Despite being distracted, the crest of feathers on his head stood straight up, his wings a bit more spread out, and his eyes darted from dragon to dragon as he shifted his weight back and forth, looking ready to bolt at any moment.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 77 78