Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Compliment the person above you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Nesu
First you have a gravity falls tab. can I say how much I love it. second, you have such a beautiful black and white aesthetic. third, your tagline is so soft.
@Nesu
First you have a gravity falls tab. can I say how much I love it. second, you have such a beautiful black and white aesthetic. third, your tagline is so soft.
SohXyfC.gife1-L29.pnge2-M43.pnge3-M41.pnge4-M44.pnge5-L24.pngo030-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d04-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d02-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d03-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d04-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d05-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d04-Alex-Robins.png
@AlexRobins

Speaking of soft taglines, I love yours. I don't even know you and my uwus are already stolen. Also the first dragon on your page is literally the embodiment of cute + nature. Like, butterflies. And your lair is stuffed with floofy dragons. So many floofy dragons. So many. I'm drowning in floof.
@AlexRobins

Speaking of soft taglines, I love yours. I don't even know you and my uwus are already stolen. Also the first dragon on your page is literally the embodiment of cute + nature. Like, butterflies. And your lair is stuffed with floofy dragons. So many floofy dragons. So many. I'm drowning in floof.
aestheticmoonresized_orig.gif
@fynch

I love all of the colors on your dragons, plus your sig. is awesome and your broadcast message is hilarious!
@fynch

I love all of the colors on your dragons, plus your sig. is awesome and your broadcast message is hilarious!
q7KYqlT.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcroutons mined: 987 undecillion
@PotatoDragon346

I love your broadcast message! >:3

PinECoNeS
@PotatoDragon346

I love your broadcast message! >:3

PinECoNeS
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
@Starbunnies

All of your dragons are so pretty!!! Especially Falsetto, she's such a beautiful snow floof!
@Starbunnies

All of your dragons are so pretty!!! Especially Falsetto, she's such a beautiful snow floof!
@SplatterDash

Okay for one your broadcast is a big mood lmao

But aside from that, you lair is absolutely gorgeous and your signature looks pretty nice (I have seen it before, though, but I still like it ^^)
@SplatterDash

Okay for one your broadcast is a big mood lmao

But aside from that, you lair is absolutely gorgeous and your signature looks pretty nice (I have seen it before, though, but I still like it ^^)
AH
@Oxyzee
I took a peek at your lair, and I think it's really cool that you're working on dragons based off of tarot cards! I read Akari and Velare's lore, and wow.. they both have had it hard. It's pretty cool that Velare had drastically changed from the incident. They both have nice art too, props on the piece you did for Akari!
@Oxyzee
I took a peek at your lair, and I think it's really cool that you're working on dragons based off of tarot cards! I read Akari and Velare's lore, and wow.. they both have had it hard. It's pretty cool that Velare had drastically changed from the incident. They both have nice art too, props on the piece you did for Akari!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu
Hi friendo! Did I mention that you have exquisite taste in fandoms? Well, now I did. Love you! *glomps you but soft enough not to break your bones*
@Nesu
Hi friendo! Did I mention that you have exquisite taste in fandoms? Well, now I did. Love you! *glomps you but soft enough not to break your bones*
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@LoversMasque Your dragon Zelda is lovely!!!
@LoversMasque Your dragon Zelda is lovely!!!
@davietoowavey
I love your avatar's googly eyes
also the gods aesthetic is so nice. I have a thing for dragons named after gods.
@davietoowavey
I love your avatar's googly eyes
also the gods aesthetic is so nice. I have a thing for dragons named after gods.
SohXyfC.gife1-L29.pnge2-M43.pnge3-M41.pnge4-M44.pnge5-L24.pngo030-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d04-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d02-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d03-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d04-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d05-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d04-Alex-Robins.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20