TOPIC | Compliment the person above you
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
@CopicCrusader
Your art is beautiful!
@CopicCrusader
Your art is beautiful!
uwbVMX0.png URmjjdo.png Wishlist
@LunarFlower

I took a look at your art shop and you draw very nicely! Your dragons are also very lovely!
@LunarFlower

I took a look at your art shop and you draw very nicely! Your dragons are also very lovely!
LRphJMG.png
@TheBreadCrumb
Your username is hilarious, and it makes me think two things: I am Bread, and some instance where I went on an RP tangent over a stray punctuation. Good times!

I also think it's really neat that you've got your lair sorted by each dragon's job type. It makes it fun to look through each tab since there's so much variety in each one, plus I see quite a bit of familiar names and looks too! I kept coming back to check out Cassiopeia though: her colors and the apparel look SO GOOD together, especially the Lagoon Starsilks!
@TheBreadCrumb
Your username is hilarious, and it makes me think two things: I am Bread, and some instance where I went on an RP tangent over a stray punctuation. Good times!

I also think it's really neat that you've got your lair sorted by each dragon's job type. It makes it fun to look through each tab since there's so much variety in each one, plus I see quite a bit of familiar names and looks too! I kept coming back to check out Cassiopeia though: her colors and the apparel look SO GOOD together, especially the Lagoon Starsilks!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu

I love how your dragons are sorted by fandom. They're all also really pretty! And that masterpost of guides, etc is totally awesome and helpful!
@Nesu

I love how your dragons are sorted by fandom. They're all also really pretty! And that masterpost of guides, etc is totally awesome and helpful!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@Vardia
You sort your dragons by tyype! That's really neat-o! And they so pretty!.
@Vardia
You sort your dragons by tyype! That's really neat-o! And they so pretty!.
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
@DarkPuffin
That dandelion accent you made is really pretty :D
@DarkPuffin
That dandelion accent you made is really pretty :D
miku.pngshe/her -- came from mars -- nerd -- dergs verna.png
@Plagueness
Your message when I hovered over your avatar to see your page made me laugh for the first time today (my dog just died) so I wanted to say how much I needed that.
@Plagueness
Your message when I hovered over your avatar to see your page made me laugh for the first time today (my dog just died) so I wanted to say how much I needed that.
SohXyfC.gife1-L29.pnge2-M43.pnge3-M41.pnge4-M44.pnge5-L24.pngo030-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d04-Alex-Robins.pngo030-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d02-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d03-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d04-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d05-Alex-Robins.pngso022-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d01-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d02-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d05-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d03-Alex-Robins.pngo413-d04-Alex-Robins.png
@AlexRobins

Your boardcast message is so sweet ^-^ and you probably already notice this on another thread I pinged you but Aven is really beautiful. You really match the accent with the butterflies so well :D

Also I like the mini animation you got there for her ^-^
@AlexRobins

Your boardcast message is so sweet ^-^ and you probably already notice this on another thread I pinged you but Aven is really beautiful. You really match the accent with the butterflies so well :D

Also I like the mini animation you got there for her ^-^
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
@Frionivalis

Speaking of broadcast messages, yours is so wholesome!
I absolutely love how beautifully matched your avatar, vista, and signature are, too! Gotta love those winter-wonderland vibes! <3

Edit: Just took a look at your accent shop, and I am legit squealing over the coatl female one—Illuminous Flower! It's gorgeous!
@Frionivalis

Speaking of broadcast messages, yours is so wholesome!
I absolutely love how beautifully matched your avatar, vista, and signature are, too! Gotta love those winter-wonderland vibes! <3

Edit: Just took a look at your accent shop, and I am legit squealing over the coatl female one—Illuminous Flower! It's gorgeous!
L U N I S O L A C E
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Art Shop | Exalt Rescue Art Dragons
I love dark greens and pastels a bit too much...
@Aqualia I love how your profile is all blue and ocean themed, it's nice to look at~
@Aqualia I love how your profile is all blue and ocean themed, it's nice to look at~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20