1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@ElnathTheDrawer

I enjoy how simplistic your lair is! Especially your DnD ones theyre very cool
@ElnathTheDrawer

I enjoy how simplistic your lair is! Especially your DnD ones theyre very cool
Power ranger supremacy!

Screenshot-2021-09-21-5-52-40-PM.png
@Synziox

I love how colorful your lair looks, with most of your dragons having unique colors, genes, and dress ups. Some of them have some very nice bio templates, and if my phone weren’t cutting off some of the writing I’d be reading a little bit about the lore of some of them. From the ‘impression of the user above’ thread you said that I was accurate in my guess that you were a fan of 90s and early 2000s stuff, and also have a tonne of stuffed animals, which we mostly share in common, so I think that’s pretty cool. You seem like a super nice person in general.
@Synziox

I love how colorful your lair looks, with most of your dragons having unique colors, genes, and dress ups. Some of them have some very nice bio templates, and if my phone weren’t cutting off some of the writing I’d be reading a little bit about the lore of some of them. From the ‘impression of the user above’ thread you said that I was accurate in my guess that you were a fan of 90s and early 2000s stuff, and also have a tonne of stuffed animals, which we mostly share in common, so I think that’s pretty cool. You seem like a super nice person in general.
86LFNtS.gif. Sam / Quill
i'm kinda boring rip
previously oddcricket, starquills, and ghostley
art links
@oddcricket
i love your obelisks in the first tab !! they all have very appealing colours, especially Sahaquiel
i also checked out your deviantart and damn your art is good !! your style is really nice to look at, if i ever saved up some funds i'd commission you sometime
@oddcricket
i love your obelisks in the first tab !! they all have very appealing colours, especially Sahaquiel
i also checked out your deviantart and damn your art is good !! your style is really nice to look at, if i ever saved up some funds i'd commission you sometime
johPgo5.png • mosseborb, borb
• she/they
• FR +3
wishlist
• interests:
-ghost and pals
-anything music!!
-vulture culture
-photography
pZJYyk4.png
pyAp3dI.png
ao3.png
FObX7rS.png
NeV4KUN.png
frthingy.png
@mosseborb Hi stinky ily /p You art so hot 0mg [emoji=mirror size=1]
@mosseborb
Hi stinky ily /p
You art so hot 0mg
fiFase7.png
wishlist
JeVKz.gif click my dragons eggs or I think they’ll die idk
@FAIRYBOTTLE Your dragon CHEESE, I love them dearly
@FAIRYBOTTLE Your dragon CHEESE, I love them dearly
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
@squiggie your avatar is pretty!
@squiggie your avatar is pretty!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
@QuirkyJunimo

tasty tasty dragon lore...lemme eat.... wanna give maru a hug...
@QuirkyJunimo

tasty tasty dragon lore...lemme eat.... wanna give maru a hug...
Also call me AC1. Be sure to check my dragons' pronouns for forum games- they're in their bios and broadcasts!
@CrimEatsSand I love how unique all the designs are for the dragons in your lair! They each have such a distinctive look to them. (I love seeing lairs with a wide range of colors in them!)

~~~
Also, I love that little peach bow on Dani’s head! It caught my eye as soon as the page loaded.
@CrimEatsSand I love how unique all the designs are for the dragons in your lair! They each have such a distinctive look to them. (I love seeing lairs with a wide range of colors in them!)

~~~
Also, I love that little peach bow on Dani’s head! It caught my eye as soon as the page loaded.
KFD4SqC.jpg
@StygianZinogre

I adore how all of your dragons feel very plague-themed in appearance, which seems like it would be a difficult thing to do but you pulled it off. I read a few dragons’ lore and what you’ve written is wonderful and you seem to be a very talented writer who cares a lot about your dragons and/or characters, something that I envy as I am not that natural of a writer.
@StygianZinogre

I adore how all of your dragons feel very plague-themed in appearance, which seems like it would be a difficult thing to do but you pulled it off. I read a few dragons’ lore and what you’ve written is wonderful and you seem to be a very talented writer who cares a lot about your dragons and/or characters, something that I envy as I am not that natural of a writer.
86LFNtS.gif. Sam / Quill
i'm kinda boring rip
previously oddcricket, starquills, and ghostley
art links
@oddcricket

I like how your cute, tiny little pastel Snapper avatar and axolotl vista contrast to your element being Shadow - I never would have guessed! You have a classy assortment of dragons, and I think you have awesome taste.
@oddcricket

I like how your cute, tiny little pastel Snapper avatar and axolotl vista contrast to your element being Shadow - I never would have guessed! You have a classy assortment of dragons, and I think you have awesome taste.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20