Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Compliment the person above you
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Owlets
your! avatar! is! so! cute!! and i love how it goes perfectly with that vista, really nice on the eyes :] also your lair is hecking lovely i adore how fleshed out it is and how diverse all the dragons are,, was fun looking through them all and seeing the different designs
@Owlets
your! avatar! is! so! cute!! and i love how it goes perfectly with that vista, really nice on the eyes :] also your lair is hecking lovely i adore how fleshed out it is and how diverse all the dragons are,, was fun looking through them all and seeing the different designs
kimchi | she/her | foxes | fr+3 ________clouddancer.png
@kimchikxt

I love the theming of your overall profile, it's so cute with all the light colors and little pixel icons. It makes me think of a witch in a cottage in the woods with lots of herbs and knick-knacks everywhere. Your dragons are pretty and match this theme too, with a lot of them sharing the same color palettes as your profile and having such elegant names. They all give off this whimsical feel that I absolutely adore~ I also took a brief look at your writing thread and although you only have one thing so far I love what you wrote and how well you wrote it. You painted such a nice image of the character and their personality in such a relatively short amount of time, and it drew me in so much like I was reading a novel. You are a very excellent writer!
@kimchikxt

I love the theming of your overall profile, it's so cute with all the light colors and little pixel icons. It makes me think of a witch in a cottage in the woods with lots of herbs and knick-knacks everywhere. Your dragons are pretty and match this theme too, with a lot of them sharing the same color palettes as your profile and having such elegant names. They all give off this whimsical feel that I absolutely adore~ I also took a brief look at your writing thread and although you only have one thing so far I love what you wrote and how well you wrote it. You painted such a nice image of the character and their personality in such a relatively short amount of time, and it drew me in so much like I was reading a novel. You are a very excellent writer!
86LFNtS.gif. Sam / Quill
i'm kinda boring rip
previously oddcricket, starquills, and ghostley
art links
@ghostley
So many pretty dergs!!! And super aesthetic avatar + vista
@ghostley
So many pretty dergs!!! And super aesthetic avatar + vista
She/her FR+3
PWYW Art shop
Free lore
Wishlist keeper & profile dragon
Codes

Coraline-1-1-1-1.png
Siva-s-skin-s-button.png tumblr_no59vxOK931u07azbo4_100.png
@Amazingdragonlet

I love the way you've set up your profile, and your lore seems so nice! The cave theme is like...very cozy for some reason. Your dragons are lovely, and it seems like you're a really nice person. I totally agree with the sentiment of really enjoying when someone buys a fodder dragon from you and turns it into a character!
@Amazingdragonlet

I love the way you've set up your profile, and your lore seems so nice! The cave theme is like...very cozy for some reason. Your dragons are lovely, and it seems like you're a really nice person. I totally agree with the sentiment of really enjoying when someone buys a fodder dragon from you and turns it into a character!
labbannerpng.png
keepbannerpng.png
scrollbannerpng.png
arzonvrine.png arzonbutton2.png

5KfgY.gif8RpsS.gif8guRi.gif7ECdK.gifz5ef7.gif
@Euasteros

Your hatchery :000!!!!!! Your pairs are very pretty <3

Also I love Kaida, she looks so nice I want to have a cup of tea with her :)
@Euasteros

Your hatchery :000!!!!!! Your pairs are very pretty <3

Also I love Kaida, she looks so nice I want to have a cup of tea with her :)
glower_shelf.png
@Lejsek

I like the vibe of your perma dragons. It’s a nice mix of bright and dark colors that still manage to be quite eye-catching. I’m a bit jealous that you are able to keep so few and have ample lair space, aha~ I like the neat and tidy way you profile is laid out as well. It’s interesting to look at but not something too overdone and it gives a nice subtle insight to how organized you are. Also, I like your username. I have no idea what it means, if anything, but I enjoy saying it aloud.
@Lejsek

I like the vibe of your perma dragons. It’s a nice mix of bright and dark colors that still manage to be quite eye-catching. I’m a bit jealous that you are able to keep so few and have ample lair space, aha~ I like the neat and tidy way you profile is laid out as well. It’s interesting to look at but not something too overdone and it gives a nice subtle insight to how organized you are. Also, I like your username. I have no idea what it means, if anything, but I enjoy saying it aloud.
86LFNtS.gif. Sam / Quill
i'm kinda boring rip
previously oddcricket, starquills, and ghostley
art links
@ghostley

Your variety of dragons is absolutely fantastic! They're all so unique in their own way! Also, can I just say your avatar derg looks awesome?
@ghostley

Your variety of dragons is absolutely fantastic! They're all so unique in their own way! Also, can I just say your avatar derg looks awesome?
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
@ConfusedUnknown Just based on your bio you seem like such a kind person [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [size=2](Also how dare you rickroll me)[/size]
@ConfusedUnknown Just based on your bio you seem like such a kind person

(Also how dare you rickroll me)
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
@InfiniteOblivion

You seem like a very nice person - you also strike me as the "funny one" because scrolling down your bio I see derpy majestic dragons and LMAOOOO. You seem chill, I'd vibe with you ;)
@InfiniteOblivion

You seem like a very nice person - you also strike me as the "funny one" because scrolling down your bio I see derpy majestic dragons and LMAOOOO. You seem chill, I'd vibe with you ;)
Nprhx6w5y-bannerferris-gif-7z58xh.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20