Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Treasure Hunt // Catsquerade
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/NHSl90D.gif[/img][nextcol][size=4][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/291946]FlufferLover's[/url] Iffy[/b][br][br]Skill: Magic[br]About: Don't know what they're doing and have no idea what's going on, but helpful and very good at magic!! Well not at controlling it, but hey that's life[/columns][br] Iffy is iffy about the situation, but they want to make friends and socialize- maybe helping in the treasure hunt will do the trick, and plus they get show off their magic skills!! Even if they have absolutely no idea where they are or what's going on at any given time, they will try their best to be helpful! Hopefully they don't accidentally summon an evil beanstalk, or something stupid like that again. They probably will. Iffy is very good at magic, really!
NHSl90D.gif FlufferLover's Iffy

Skill: Magic
About: Don't know what they're doing and have no idea what's going on, but helpful and very good at magic!! Well not at controlling it, but hey that's life

Iffy is iffy about the situation, but they want to make friends and socialize- maybe helping in the treasure hunt will do the trick, and plus they get show off their magic skills!!

Even if they have absolutely no idea where they are or what's going on at any given time, they will try their best to be helpful! Hopefully they don't accidentally summon an evil beanstalk, or something stupid like that again. They probably will. Iffy is very good at magic, really!
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@squidragon
Sorry should I submit a new entry then?
@squidragon
Sorry should I submit a new entry then?
Bloop ^v^ +3 fr time
Hatchery|
@fadeddream You don't need to resubmit entirely, you can just ping me with your new choice or send me a PM if you'd prefer and I'll update it for you!
@fadeddream You don't need to resubmit entirely, you can just ping me with your new choice or send me a PM if you'd prefer and I'll update it for you!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
[img]https://i.imgur.com/qVp6mNb.png[/img] how embarrassing. i spelled my own un wrong. orz @squidragon Could I, perchance, get that typo of mine fixed? Thank you!
qVp6mNb.png

how embarrassing.

i spelled my own un wrong. orz

@squidragon Could I, perchance, get that typo of mine fixed? Thank you!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - lightning_banner.png
Listen to the Thunder
Hear Us Roar
Zh duh wkh Fodq ri wkh Vfuhdplqj Vwrup
lightning_banner.png
@Ciphers Fixed!
@Ciphers Fixed!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited [emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited
7d96ebw.gif
This is so amazing ! so great ! Thank you very much for the event ! c: Also this cat for the avatars looks just like my fluffy tundra boy of clan leader and progen made cat just look at that [img]https://i.imgur.com/O5LKoHK.gif[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=1&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=67&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=30&auth=7fff1770d2ff2b9443c3ee223c843c72583725e5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] (he's not iri/shim yet, but you get the idea !) Also please can we discuss of Halberd and Hopscotch are gay together ? :3
This is so amazing ! so great ! Thank you very much for the event ! c:

Also this cat for the avatars looks just like my fluffy tundra boy of clan leader and progen made cat

just look at that

O5LKoHK.gif

dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=1&breed=6&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=67&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=30&auth=7fff1770d2ff2b9443c3ee223c843c72583725e5&dummyext=prev.png
(he's not iri/shim yet, but you get the idea !)

Also please can we discuss of
Halberd and Hopscotch are gay together ? :3

hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@Welgan

Oh my goodness, that kitty avatar and your boy were absolutely meant to be together :) <3
@Welgan

Oh my goodness, that kitty avatar and your boy were absolutely meant to be together :) <3
7d96ebw.gif
Choosing an avatar was difficult, they’re all so good! [emoji=cat 3 size=1] In the end I went with the eerie blue cat avatar since it couples the magic look with a neat grey hoodie; greyscale clothes are my aesthetic. /haha [br]------ [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/nQyU7Dg.gif[/img][nextcol]Nexus [emoji=shockswitch blue size=1] Dreamkeepers Clan [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] Team Work [emoji=blue vial size=1] Primary Skill: Thinking [emoji=gear size=1] Secondary Skill: Magic [emoji=blue star size=1][/columns] [br] [center]After a strange magical incident gave this spellcaster his current form, boldly trying new spells is a thing of the past. Nowadays he's more of a cautious critical thinker and strategist than an experimenting sorcerer, who coupled with his knowledge of the magical arts makes him a valuable asset for the Clan.[/center]
Choosing an avatar was difficult, they’re all so good! In the end I went with the eerie blue cat avatar since it couples the magic look with a neat grey hoodie; greyscale clothes are my aesthetic. /haha

nQyU7Dg.gif Nexus Dreamkeepers Clan Team Work

Primary Skill: Thinking

Secondary Skill: Magic

After a strange magical incident gave this spellcaster his current form, boldly trying new spells is a thing of the past. Nowadays he's more of a cautious critical thinker and strategist than an experimenting sorcerer, who coupled with his knowledge of the magical arts makes him a valuable asset for the Clan.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
@Arianethel I know right ? It just hit me when I saw it !
@Arianethel I know right ? It just hit me when I saw it !
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39