Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Treasure Hunt // Catsquerade
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39
Sooo @squiddragon I'm looking at the participants and one of their cats name has the same name as mine, do I have to change it?
Sooo @squiddragon I'm looking at the participants and one of their cats name has the same name as mine, do I have to change it?
3FgxPFn.gif
@squiddragon

im dying squirtle. this is the single cutest thing i have ever seen in fr forever i love it.

on a more serious note tho im in the same boat as luna3002 above me. do i have to rename my cat or can i and the other knife just spiderman meme each other :0c

im very tempted to contact other knife's owner and propose a "twin" bamboozling scheme >:3c
@squiddragon

im dying squirtle. this is the single cutest thing i have ever seen in fr forever i love it.

on a more serious note tho im in the same boat as luna3002 above me. do i have to rename my cat or can i and the other knife just spiderman meme each other :0c

im very tempted to contact other knife's owner and propose a "twin" bamboozling scheme >:3c
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
signed up <3 I did pick knifey cat, cause i missed the participant list, if i need a new image lemme know ;v;
signed up <3 I did pick knifey cat, cause i missed the participant list, if i need a new image lemme know ;v;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
@Luna3002 @retrace Nothing wrong with shared names and it's almost inevitable with the number of participants. If you Want to change it though I could update it for you.
@Luna3002 @retrace Nothing wrong with shared names and it's almost inevitable with the number of participants. If you Want to change it though I could update it for you.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
alright, im keeping mine then. thanks ^^
alright, im keeping mine then. thanks ^^
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
can't wait to begin~!
can't wait to begin~!
kishi | rainbowometal
she/they/he
+3 FRT
lesbian
dom enthusiast
accepts random friend requests
skdnf
export.png
@MysteryGyn Duplicates are okay! If you want to change I can change you, but there are less avatar options than estimated total participants, so it's guaranteed to repeat some.
@MysteryGyn Duplicates are okay! If you want to change I can change you, but there are less avatar options than estimated total participants, so it's guaranteed to repeat some.
WpjbI2U.gif
@Fadeddream Hello! I still have not received your new choice of avatars from page 2.
@Fadeddream Hello! I still have not received your new choice of avatars from page 2.
WpjbI2U.gif
@squiddragon [img]https://i.imgur.com/0svvAKw.gif[/img]
@squiddragon 0svvAKw.gif
Bloop ^v^ +3 fr time
Hatchery|
@fadeddream Thank you!
@fadeddream Thank you!
WpjbI2U.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39