Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Trial and Error: End
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 87 88
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-26 09:16:26" ] [quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-11-26 07:00:05" ] Just thought I’d bring this up right before EotN (hence why I was so concerned about when the night might end)— if I survive until D3, the name of one mafia player will be revealed. :)) There’s also a 25% chance of it being incorrect though, so be wary of that, but it’s better than nothing. That’s my only ability, unfortunately, but if luck is on my side, it can be really useful! Anyway, I just wanted to say this ahead of time to lend myself credibility, because I figured it would be better than jumping in after EotN and claiming responsibility for it. [/quote] Shouldn't we have not gotten the maf member's name with Pastry being dead? Or am I reading this wrong. [/quote] :)
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-26 09:16:26:
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-11-26 07:00:05:
Just thought I’d bring this up right before EotN (hence why I was so concerned about when the night might end)— if I survive until D3, the name of one mafia player will be revealed. :))

There’s also a 25% chance of it being incorrect though, so be wary of that, but it’s better than nothing. That’s my only ability, unfortunately, but if luck is on my side, it can be really useful!

Anyway, I just wanted to say this ahead of time to lend myself credibility, because I figured it would be better than jumping in after EotN and claiming responsibility for it.

Shouldn't we have not gotten the maf member's name with Pastry being dead? Or am I reading this wrong.
:)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-26 09:16:26" ] [quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-11-26 07:00:05" ] Just thought I’d bring this up right before EotN (hence why I was so concerned about when the night might end)— if I survive until D3, the name of one mafia player will be revealed. :)) There’s also a 25% chance of it being incorrect though, so be wary of that, but it’s better than nothing. That’s my only ability, unfortunately, but if luck is on my side, it can be really useful! Anyway, I just wanted to say this ahead of time to lend myself credibility, because I figured it would be better than jumping in after EotN and claiming responsibility for it. [/quote] Shouldn't we have not gotten the maf member's name with Pastry being dead? Or am I reading this wrong. [/quote] I'm thinking that it might be a hidden ability related to Pastry's death? I have no idea beyond that.
RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-26 09:16:26:
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-11-26 07:00:05:
Just thought I’d bring this up right before EotN (hence why I was so concerned about when the night might end)— if I survive until D3, the name of one mafia player will be revealed. :))

There’s also a 25% chance of it being incorrect though, so be wary of that, but it’s better than nothing. That’s my only ability, unfortunately, but if luck is on my side, it can be really useful!

Anyway, I just wanted to say this ahead of time to lend myself credibility, because I figured it would be better than jumping in after EotN and claiming responsibility for it.

Shouldn't we have not gotten the maf member's name with Pastry being dead? Or am I reading this wrong.

I'm thinking that it might be a hidden ability related to Pastry's death? I have no idea beyond that.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
Why would it be specified to Pastry that the result would not be released if they died before D3 and then work?

I feel like this is a hidden ability, but it confirmed a random player or something like that. I won't discount the idea that Zorua is maf, though I'll go through their posts tonight or tomorrow, but we should really be careful here.
Why would it be specified to Pastry that the result would not be released if they died before D3 and then work?

I feel like this is a hidden ability, but it confirmed a random player or something like that. I won't discount the idea that Zorua is maf, though I'll go through their posts tonight or tomorrow, but we should really be careful here.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
@Requacy I thought that Zorua was referring to how Tweeter wasn't on the chopping block D1, so it might have seemed suspicious that Chicken sussed Tweeter. [b][/b][quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-26 09:39:35" ] Why would it be specified to Pastry that the result would not be released if they died before D3 and then work? I feel like this is a hidden ability, but it confirmed a random player or something like that. I won't discount the idea that Zorua is maf, though I'll go through their posts tonight or tomorrow, but we should really be careful here. [/quote] I was thinking more along the lines of a hidden ability that is related, but separate to what Pastry was talking about. It could be a reversal of what would have happened if she had lived--say, there is a 75% chance that the "revealed maf" is false, and only a 25% chance that the reveal is correct. Of course, this is pure speculation and only a single possibility, but I think the truth is not too far off.
@Requacy

I thought that Zorua was referring to how Tweeter wasn't on the chopping block D1, so it might have seemed suspicious that Chicken sussed Tweeter.

RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-26 09:39:35:

I was thinking more along the lines of a hidden ability that is related, but separate to what Pastry was talking about. It could be a reversal of what would have happened if she had lived--say, there is a 75% chance that the "revealed maf" is false, and only a 25% chance that the reveal is correct. Of course, this is pure speculation and only a single possibility, but I think the truth is not too far off.
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
[quote name="Erra" date="2019-11-26 10:32:58" ] @/Requacy I thought that Zorua was referring to how Tweeter wasn't on the chopping block D1, so it might have seemed suspicious that Chicken sussed Tweeter. [b][/b][quote name="RadioReprise" date="2019-11-26 09:39:35" ] Why would it be specified to Pastry that the result would not be released if they died before D3 and then work? I feel like this is a hidden ability, but it confirmed a random player or something like that. I won't discount the idea that Zorua is maf, though I'll go through their posts tonight or tomorrow, but we should really be careful here. [/quote] I was thinking more along the lines of a hidden ability that is related, but separate to what Pastry was talking about. It could be a reversal of what would have happened if she had lived--say, there is a 75% chance that the "revealed maf" is false, and only a 25% chance that the reveal is correct. Of course, this is pure speculation and only a single possibility, but I think the truth is not too far off. [/quote] Oh really? I'm somewhat literal so I may have gotten it wrong. That's intriguing. I don't know who's right about it, but it could be either way. All I know is that in [i]Let's Stay on the Moon[/i], I was the Town investigator and I was mad as heck I got revealed. Also, I wanted to strangle Speedy later on but that's irrelevant. If we just go by that case, then it's possible Zorua is Town or Maf, but this game is different, so it could be either way. Also, we shouldn't forget the Serial Killer.
Erra wrote on 2019-11-26 10:32:58:
@/Requacy

I thought that Zorua was referring to how Tweeter wasn't on the chopping block D1, so it might have seemed suspicious that Chicken sussed Tweeter.

RadioReprise wrote on 2019-11-26 09:39:35:

I was thinking more along the lines of a hidden ability that is related, but separate to what Pastry was talking about. It could be a reversal of what would have happened if she had lived--say, there is a 75% chance that the "revealed maf" is false, and only a 25% chance that the reveal is correct. Of course, this is pure speculation and only a single possibility, but I think the truth is not too far off.

Oh really? I'm somewhat literal so I may have gotten it wrong.

That's intriguing. I don't know who's right about it, but it could be either way. All I know is that in Let's Stay on the Moon, I was the Town investigator and I was mad as heck I got revealed. Also, I wanted to strangle Speedy later on but that's irrelevant. If we just go by that case, then it's possible Zorua is Town or Maf, but this game is different, so it could be either way.

Also, we shouldn't forget the Serial Killer.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)

So I'm being sussed?

So I'm being sussed?
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-18 07:30:27" ] Rules/Info ... The game is mild b, so please don’t get irritated if things don’t work exactly as you were told they would. ... [/quote] [i]Mild??[/i] BAH
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-18 07:30:27:
Rules/Info
The game is mild b, so please don’t get irritated if things don’t work exactly as you were told they would.
Mild?? BAH
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
Not... Necessarily? I don't know what to think of it yet. It seems too good to be true that Edgar would just up and reveal one of the mafs for us. Or maybe that's what we're supposed to think--but that's only leading us into WIFOM. [quote name="Zorua345" date="2019-11-26 11:12:24" ] [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-11-18 07:30:27" ] Rules/Info ... The game is mild b, so please don’t get irritated if things don’t work exactly as you were told they would. ... [/quote] [i]Mild??[/i] BAH [/quote] *insert Dragon's classic I N N O C E N T S M I L E here*
Not... Necessarily? I don't know what to think of it yet. It seems too good to be true that Edgar would just up and reveal one of the mafs for us. Or maybe that's what we're supposed to think--but that's only leading us into WIFOM.
Zorua345 wrote on 2019-11-26 11:12:24:
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-11-18 07:30:27:
Rules/Info
The game is mild b, so please don’t get irritated if things don’t work exactly as you were told they would.
Mild?? BAH

*insert Dragon's classic I N N O C E N T S M I L E here*
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
[quote name="Zorua345" date="2019-11-26 11:05:27" ] ... So I'm being sussed? [/quote] I mean. We're one death from mylo and you were called out in the flavor as maf ajdnfjsnf.
Zorua345 wrote on 2019-11-26 11:05:27:

So I'm being sussed?

I mean. We're one death from mylo and you were called out in the flavor as maf ajdnfjsnf.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
I give you guys permission to interrogate me, tho I reserve the right to not answer a question; HOWEVER, you guys have my word (whether you believe me or not) that I won't lie to you.

*cracks knuckles* Who's first?
I give you guys permission to interrogate me, tho I reserve the right to not answer a question; HOWEVER, you guys have my word (whether you believe me or not) that I won't lie to you.

*cracks knuckles* Who's first?
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
lbjYA1m.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 87 88