Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Day After Halloween Mafia [13/20]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 168 169
Goooooooooood morning! I may not have a candy hangover, but I am dying of a cold!

I'm Warrior, or Mira, whichever is easier. I've been playing mafia for a while now and I'm excited for another one of Magykal's games! I'm on FR time and usually at school, so I should be on after 5pm.
Goooooooooood morning! I may not have a candy hangover, but I am dying of a cold!

I'm Warrior, or Mira, whichever is easier. I've been playing mafia for a while now and I'm excited for another one of Magykal's games! I'm on FR time and usually at school, so I should be on after 5pm.
Mira | He/They | FR +14

Everyone else is introducing themselves, might as well. I'm heron, She/her please! My time is FR +3, but Im on in random hours. I've played mafia elsewhere, but this is my first FR game. I like to have a more active play style.

Everyone else is introducing themselves, might as well. I'm heron, She/her please! My time is FR +3, but Im on in random hours. I've played mafia elsewhere, but this is my first FR game. I like to have a more active play style.
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-11-01 11:19:24" ] OH HECK I FORGOT TO SUBSCRIBE Er, 'allo, Requacy here! She/her I'm going to be busy this weekend, but I will try to reply. I've been playing a few other Mafi a games by now, and, hopefully, I'm ready for a Magykal game! I'm pretty neutral on D1 Lynches and Modkills, due to seeing them go either way. Sometimes they help, sometimes they screw everything up. I don't like early role claims or stalkers for Town-Safety reasons (accidental killings and getting Mafia targets on your back), but I won't screech at you if you do them. So sorry for short thingy, I'm trying to work something right now. (I also might have other FR tabs open for things I am writing/doing, but I am not lurking.) [/quote] oh hello Requacy, nice to see you again! This time I think I got my footing a bit more confident, I've been playing on MafiaScum and have warmed up :)
Requacy wrote on 2019-11-01 11:19:24:
OH HECK I FORGOT TO SUBSCRIBE

Er, 'allo, Requacy here! She/her

I'm going to be busy this weekend, but I will try to reply.

I've been playing a few other Mafi a games by now, and, hopefully, I'm ready for a Magykal game!

I'm pretty neutral on D1 Lynches and Modkills, due to seeing them go either way. Sometimes they help, sometimes they screw everything up. I don't like early role claims or stalkers for Town-Safety reasons (accidental killings and getting Mafia targets on your back), but I won't screech at you if you do them.

So sorry for short thingy, I'm trying to work something right now.

(I also might have other FR tabs open for things I am writing/doing, but I am not lurking.)

oh hello Requacy, nice to see you again! This time I think I got my footing a bit more confident, I've been playing on MafiaScum and have warmed up :)
Hoi peeps, names Lucia (Lucy for short, she/her) Tomorrow I'm going to an anime convention and then slaving away 24/7 bcuz school (+it's required to do unpaid student work in my country or else bye-bye academic degree!) so I'll be slow to reply xT -[emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
Hoi peeps, names Lucia (Lucy for short, she/her)
Tomorrow I'm going to an anime convention and then slaving away 24/7 bcuz school (+it's required to do unpaid student work in my country or else bye-bye academic degree!) so I'll be slow to reply xT
-
newforumsignature.png
Hello everyone, Happy Day After Halloween! What’s the weather like where you lot are? It’s very windy here and a bit chilly.

I don’t have a preferred nickname as I don’t frequent the FR forums but you can call me Cap I suppose. If that gets confusing with our player named Cattington (Cap/Cat) then just call me Captain. Right now, I truly do not care what pronouns you use for me. Truly.

I’ve also played mafia elsewhere, but it has been a while. I was just browsing for any Halloween themed anything in the forums when I stumbled upon this game, and I’ve been hella hyped for it.

I think that I’m on server time +3 (EST?). I spend a lot of time on campus/in class and am likely to be a bit more active in the afternoon/evening of server time, and on weekends.
Hello everyone, Happy Day After Halloween! What’s the weather like where you lot are? It’s very windy here and a bit chilly.

I don’t have a preferred nickname as I don’t frequent the FR forums but you can call me Cap I suppose. If that gets confusing with our player named Cattington (Cap/Cat) then just call me Captain. Right now, I truly do not care what pronouns you use for me. Truly.

I’ve also played mafia elsewhere, but it has been a while. I was just browsing for any Halloween themed anything in the forums when I stumbled upon this game, and I’ve been hella hyped for it.

I think that I’m on server time +3 (EST?). I spend a lot of time on campus/in class and am likely to be a bit more active in the afternoon/evening of server time, and on weekends.
NRlXH3b.pngIQNyZsx.png
Hello! I'm hhhokay but everyone can call me macey or elaine. Those are the names that I wish I have. Anyway, I hope we can be friends! I do have experience with mafia games but not on this site. Anyways, hope we can be friends!
Hello! I'm hhhokay but everyone can call me macey or elaine. Those are the names that I wish I have. Anyway, I hope we can be friends! I do have experience with mafia games but not on this site. Anyways, hope we can be friends!
Please, call me elaine~
Hey yall! I'm Crickycrick, but I also go by Cricket or just Cricky, and I use she/her or they/them pronouns. I have played a mafia game before, but that was a long time ago. However, I do still have a good idea in general about this. I do go on FR+3 time but I might be a little random with the times I get on. I look forward to getting this show on the road with you guys!
Hey yall! I'm Crickycrick, but I also go by Cricket or just Cricky, and I use she/her or they/them pronouns. I have played a mafia game before, but that was a long time ago. However, I do still have a good idea in general about this. I do go on FR+3 time but I might be a little random with the times I get on. I look forward to getting this show on the road with you guys!
F193X.gifPhLGS.gifROdmD.gifig3LR.gifRjGCn.gif
Hi, I'm Tweeter101! I go by he/she pronouns, and am chaos itself.

I may have a little too much fun with my role, so this'll be fun all in all! unless I die in the first day/night span, which is not fun
Hi, I'm Tweeter101! I go by he/she pronouns, and am chaos itself.

I may have a little too much fun with my role, so this'll be fun all in all! unless I die in the first day/night span, which is not fun

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Hello, my name's Sal! I still have figured out pronouns, so just use anything for me. I'm really excited for this game! I hope you all have fun aswell.
Hello, my name's Sal! I still have figured out pronouns, so just use anything for me. I'm really excited for this game! I hope you all have fun aswell.
So should we start working on who we should make clean the bathroom? Also, do we have any role claims?
So should we start working on who we should make clean the bathroom? Also, do we have any role claims?
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 168 169