Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Day After Halloween Mafia [13/20]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 168 169
Hey, If I’m not too late, can you add me as a spectator? I’d love to play but I dont quite understand it, so if i watch I could play in another one. Thanks!
Hey, If I’m not too late, can you add me as a spectator? I’d love to play but I dont quite understand it, so if i watch I could play in another one. Thanks!

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
@MagykalWagykal Could I join this game? It sounds like a lot of fun!
@MagykalWagykal Could I join this game? It sounds like a lot of fun!
F193X.gifPhLGS.gifROdmD.gifig3LR.gifRjGCn.gif
Oooh I'm very excited! This is gonna be REALLY fun.
Oooh I'm very excited! This is gonna be REALLY fun.
@Xeriau

@Crickycrick

Of course! :D I'll have your role card/spec chat right over to you after I finish this essay! Thank you so much for joining! :D
@Xeriau

@Crickycrick

Of course! :D I'll have your role card/spec chat right over to you after I finish this essay! Thank you so much for joining! :D
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
People! We have a slight issue. xD Due to the fact that Trick or Treating was postponed in my neighborhood, the game is going to have to wait a couple hours for me to get my costume all ready. Once I'm sure that it's ready to go, I'll start the game!

Thank you for your patience, guys! xD
People! We have a slight issue. xD Due to the fact that Trick or Treating was postponed in my neighborhood, the game is going to have to wait a couple hours for me to get my costume all ready. Once I'm sure that it's ready to go, I'll start the game!

Thank you for your patience, guys! xD
@Xeriau @Crickycrick @Tweeter101 @Heroninflight
@Hhhokay @Salsae
@Requacy @CaptainTsundere
@foxtracks @KobaltFeathers
@Dragoneirre @Warriorgirl1234
@LuciaSkittles @Cattington
@QiEclipse @EmbertheSkywing
@nightskyseer @TastyPastry @Maithax
@Agrina

END OF DAY/NIGHT 0

You are abruptly awaken by Magykal sloshing a bucket full of water over to you. "Alright, people," she says cheerily, popping a candy corn in her mouth. How does she NOT have a sugar hangover yet? Hmmph.

"Who wants to clean the BATHROOM?" She asks, pointing to the bathroom. "Only one volunteer at a time, please."

When no one volunteers, Magykal rolls her eyes. "Well, okay, then. Let's MAKE someone clean the bathroom! Ready? Set? Vote!"

You will have until 1:00 PM tomorrow EST to discuss and then vote. You'll vote in the thread, bolding your vote and pinging me with it when you're ready. If all players vote before tomorrow, the day will automatically end! Good luck, and welcome to the game! :D

BEGIN DAY ONE
@Xeriau @Crickycrick @Tweeter101 @Heroninflight
@Hhhokay @Salsae
@Requacy @CaptainTsundere
@foxtracks @KobaltFeathers
@Dragoneirre @Warriorgirl1234
@LuciaSkittles @Cattington
@QiEclipse @EmbertheSkywing
@nightskyseer @TastyPastry @Maithax
@Agrina

END OF DAY/NIGHT 0

You are abruptly awaken by Magykal sloshing a bucket full of water over to you. "Alright, people," she says cheerily, popping a candy corn in her mouth. How does she NOT have a sugar hangover yet? Hmmph.

"Who wants to clean the BATHROOM?" She asks, pointing to the bathroom. "Only one volunteer at a time, please."

When no one volunteers, Magykal rolls her eyes. "Well, okay, then. Let's MAKE someone clean the bathroom! Ready? Set? Vote!"

You will have until 1:00 PM tomorrow EST to discuss and then vote. You'll vote in the thread, bolding your vote and pinging me with it when you're ready. If all players vote before tomorrow, the day will automatically end! Good luck, and welcome to the game! :D

BEGIN DAY ONE
So, why shouldn't we send you to clean. Let's hear everyone defend themselves!
So, why shouldn't we send you to clean. Let's hear everyone defend themselves!
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
Ehem, *attemts to stand up* the room is spinning and I'd rather not puke all over the place so if y'all don't mind I'll take my meds and try to take a nap :C
Ehem, *attemts to stand up* the room is spinning and I'd rather not puke all over the place so if y'all don't mind I'll take my meds and try to take a nap :C
newforumsignature.png
Good day everyone! This is my second instance of Mafia on FR but I also began playing on another site. You can call me my username or just fox, I don't mind. I think this game will turn out great.
Good day everyone! This is my second instance of Mafia on FR but I also began playing on another site. You can call me my username or just fox, I don't mind. I think this game will turn out great.
I’m sure! ive been playing mafia for about 1 year now. I’ve been pumped about this for a while now! And don’t worry @luciaskittles , we won’t vote you to do it if we don’t think you are mafia!
I’m sure! ive been playing mafia for about 1 year now. I’ve been pumped about this for a while now! And don’t worry @luciaskittles , we won’t vote you to do it if we don’t think you are mafia!
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 168 169