Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Profit Off A Terrible Super Power
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@bottlestreet

You can be the most efficient guy in the whole office mail room!

Power: The ability to levitate things, but only garbage
@bottlestreet

You can be the most efficient guy in the whole office mail room!

Power: The ability to levitate things, but only garbage
youtriedstar.png
@AmethystRose1958

Amazing beach clean up volunteer! I mean, you could do so much to help the earth!

Power: The ability to sing amazingly, but never around people.
@AmethystRose1958

Amazing beach clean up volunteer! I mean, you could do so much to help the earth!

Power: The ability to sing amazingly, but never around people.
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
@Kitten36

Record your songs and make millions.

Power: The ability to eat as much as you want without any adverse physical effects.
@Kitten36

Record your songs and make millions.

Power: The ability to eat as much as you want without any adverse physical effects.
CnDLtFE.png
n4H37dx.png
GW180jv.png
LCqISMP.png
H0t7Ypl.png
wOi3Mpw.png
nnBylsC.png
J7D1quC.png
Pgv53XB.png
gziv3Ja.png
OrlEqVx.png
alMN0i2.png
DEtV6S6.png
@fiShCUstArD You drive a buffet out of business, suing it because it didn't have enough food, and make money off eating contests.

You can pick up specifically buildings, no matter how heavy they are, but everything else you lift takes the same amount of strength as it did before.
(Edit: Man, the response to this is honestly heartwarming... I was expecting the villain route, pick up a bank and run off into the horizon with it.)
@fiShCUstArD You drive a buffet out of business, suing it because it didn't have enough food, and make money off eating contests.

You can pick up specifically buildings, no matter how heavy they are, but everything else you lift takes the same amount of strength as it did before.
(Edit: Man, the response to this is honestly heartwarming... I was expecting the villain route, pick up a bank and run off into the horizon with it.)
coNMC2Y.gif G7X5b.gif ytwX1.gif nK1f3.gif zRc7h.gif
@ThilsikTonix
Think of all the orphanages you could relocate during superhero fights! Everyone knows that destroying orphanages is a major problem in the world of heroes, so why not take them somewhere safe?

Power: You have slugs for toes.
@ThilsikTonix
Think of all the orphanages you could relocate during superhero fights! Everyone knows that destroying orphanages is a major problem in the world of heroes, so why not take them somewhere safe?

Power: You have slugs for toes.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@Zenikay

Emergencies involving loud nosies? Someone stuck in a clocktower? No fear, you can save them! Just, hopefully, you hav emergency training first.

Power: The ability to exclusively talk to snakes. You can't communicate with people.
@Zenikay

Emergencies involving loud nosies? Someone stuck in a clocktower? No fear, you can save them! Just, hopefully, you hav emergency training first.

Power: The ability to exclusively talk to snakes. You can't communicate with people.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
@Requacy

Ooooh, this is an interesting one. Maybe I'll just harvest their venom and sell it...

Next power: The ability to successfully digest anything you ingest (including harmful toxins and poisons)
@Requacy

Ooooh, this is an interesting one. Maybe I'll just harvest their venom and sell it...

Next power: The ability to successfully digest anything you ingest (including harmful toxins and poisons)
FR time +3
She/her
@froot4ever
You never have constipation, and your saliva/whatever helps you digest anything can be harvested and sold to people who struggle with digestion problems.

You can imagine any new kind of color.
@froot4ever
You never have constipation, and your saliva/whatever helps you digest anything can be harvested and sold to people who struggle with digestion problems.

You can imagine any new kind of color.
coNMC2Y.gif G7X5b.gif ytwX1.gif nK1f3.gif zRc7h.gif
@ThilsikTonix

Make bank in surrealism art.

You can make a piece of cloth stick to any other piece of cloth.
@ThilsikTonix

Make bank in surrealism art.

You can make a piece of cloth stick to any other piece of cloth.
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
@AlchemyFox

You can help simplify the hand-sewing process.

You can resurrect dead bodies. Problem is, they imprint on you like ducklings, and you're a horrible parent.
@AlchemyFox

You can help simplify the hand-sewing process.

You can resurrect dead bodies. Problem is, they imprint on you like ducklings, and you're a horrible parent.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15