Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Profit Off A Terrible Super Power
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Recallback

world's best lawn mower anyone? also useful for dumb facts

you can fly, but that becomes your only mode of transport and it's only slightly faster than running
@Recallback

world's best lawn mower anyone? also useful for dumb facts

you can fly, but that becomes your only mode of transport and it's only slightly faster than running
@BlueBirdi3
I'd start a business where I retrieve things! Left your book in the park? I'll fly down to get it! Forgot your phone at the library? I'll get for you!

You now have the power to communicate with plants!
@BlueBirdi3
I'd start a business where I retrieve things! Left your book in the park? I'll fly down to get it! Forgot your phone at the library? I'll get for you!

You now have the power to communicate with plants!
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
@buggy101

I become a translator between rainforests and world leaders so we can save the rainforests :)

You have the power to fly but only for a couple minutes a day!
@buggy101

I become a translator between rainforests and world leaders so we can save the rainforests :)

You have the power to fly but only for a couple minutes a day!
sbJ9aVS.png
Large boulder? Spikes? Needles? Aw, I'll just fly right over them! If it's not too big, I can scale 'em in 10 seconds tops!

The ability to fuse any 2 things that can fit in your hand together at a whim.
Large boulder? Spikes? Needles? Aw, I'll just fly right over them! If it's not too big, I can scale 'em in 10 seconds tops!

The ability to fuse any 2 things that can fit in your hand together at a whim.
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
@pinkydapinkslime

fuse tiny crystals and gem dust together to create gorgeous jewels ready to be cut and polished!

the power to makes anything levitate but only if it's smaller than your fist
@pinkydapinkslime

fuse tiny crystals and gem dust together to create gorgeous jewels ready to be cut and polished!

the power to makes anything levitate but only if it's smaller than your fist
@ieter
Being a magician has never been so easy now you can make cards and other little things float around magically!

The ability to talk to any vegetable you want but only vegetables
@ieter
Being a magician has never been so easy now you can make cards and other little things float around magically!

The ability to talk to any vegetable you want but only vegetables
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
@Recallback

I mean, who would know better how to cook them than the vegetables themselves? You become the most famous vegan chef in the world and herald in a new era of plant based eating. Everyone adopts a cow as a pet and chickens roam the woods, saving us from ticks and tick related diseases.

You can only whisper, but your whispers can be carried/heard up to ten miles.
@Recallback

I mean, who would know better how to cook them than the vegetables themselves? You become the most famous vegan chef in the world and herald in a new era of plant based eating. Everyone adopts a cow as a pet and chickens roam the woods, saving us from ticks and tick related diseases.

You can only whisper, but your whispers can be carried/heard up to ten miles.
DuLvCwY.png
Great for Halloween! Use it to get hired by a haunted house!

The ability to turn into a skeleton, and when you are a skeleton you can only sing the spooky scary skeletons song or play trumpet
Great for Halloween! Use it to get hired by a haunted house!

The ability to turn into a skeleton, and when you are a skeleton you can only sing the spooky scary skeletons song or play trumpet
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
@pioneerpenguin
Well, you can make yourself heard for one, if you speak into a microphone.

Second, wouldn't that be a nice thing for Halloween? Make Halloween exciting again! Then you'll be hired in a professional haunted house theme park and then you can earn bucks because everyone visiting liked the way there was always a creepy whisper sweeping across the theme park. BOOM, PROFIT! (ow gawd)

Next: Turn your body 360, but only body, not head.
@pioneerpenguin
Well, you can make yourself heard for one, if you speak into a microphone.

Second, wouldn't that be a nice thing for Halloween? Make Halloween exciting again! Then you'll be hired in a professional haunted house theme park and then you can earn bucks because everyone visiting liked the way there was always a creepy whisper sweeping across the theme park. BOOM, PROFIT! (ow gawd)

Next: Turn your body 360, but only body, not head.
4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
@Enen16106
Good for intimidation and scaring people, and now it’s easier to dodge/perform dance moves!

You can change something to the opposite of what it was, but this only works negatively. Example: You’re healthy? Now you’re sick. Skip work without permission and not being caught? It works, but when your boss finds out, he’s mad. Very mad.
@Enen16106
Good for intimidation and scaring people, and now it’s easier to dodge/perform dance moves!

You can change something to the opposite of what it was, but this only works negatively. Example: You’re healthy? Now you’re sick. Skip work without permission and not being caught? It works, but when your boss finds out, he’s mad. Very mad.
Tap here:t6LfK.gifeO2Hc.gifGCwXk.gifGxhoY.gif
Novadin.png
img]http://i.imgur.com/407Ohsj.png[/img]In order to fly,you must learn to fall.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15