Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Profit Off A Terrible Super Power
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@StarlightDragon7

You start a despicable-me style heist, becoming rich, and no one can ever catch you, for when they start looking you simply transform into a cookie. No one suspects a cookie.

The ability to make anyone sneeze
@StarlightDragon7

You start a despicable-me style heist, becoming rich, and no one can ever catch you, for when they start looking you simply transform into a cookie. No one suspects a cookie.

The ability to make anyone sneeze
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
@TheBeeMafia

if some one was pointing a weapon at me, i could trap them in a bad sneeze loop!
like me in march.

alternatively: petty vengeance

next: you can turn into anything, but it only lasts an hour, and it only works once a year
@TheBeeMafia

if some one was pointing a weapon at me, i could trap them in a bad sneeze loop!
like me in march.

alternatively: petty vengeance

next: you can turn into anything, but it only lasts an hour, and it only works once a year

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
@Transkovsky
Once a year for an hour, huh? Sounds like FREE HALLOWEEN COSTUMES that I don't have to maintain and store year-round FOREVER!

Next: You have a magical printer that will never run out of magenta ink!... It'll still run out of every other color normally, though.
@Transkovsky
Once a year for an hour, huh? Sounds like FREE HALLOWEEN COSTUMES that I don't have to maintain and store year-round FOREVER!

Next: You have a magical printer that will never run out of magenta ink!... It'll still run out of every other color normally, though.
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
@KiriTanpo
Sell the magenta ink, keep it going, pump magenta ink out of the magical printer. Profit.

Next: You get visions of what is going to happen in the next 24 hours of a random person's life when you sleep.
@KiriTanpo
Sell the magenta ink, keep it going, pump magenta ink out of the magical printer. Profit.

Next: You get visions of what is going to happen in the next 24 hours of a random person's life when you sleep.
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
@L1lith
You work at a film company and this is how you get your stories. Profit.

next: you have the ability to see what peoples favourite animals are
@L1lith
You work at a film company and this is how you get your stories. Profit.

next: you have the ability to see what peoples favourite animals are
WFXNHAl.png
@magicmistle

creating a circus act where you guess what a person’s favorite animal is every time

you can change the color of anything that is smaller than your hand
@magicmistle

creating a circus act where you guess what a person’s favorite animal is every time

you can change the color of anything that is smaller than your hand
OWwMRKZ.png
@Ghostbur

edit: wording

find some kind of small gem/stone/mineral, then recolor it to a color of which it would be rare in that color, profit

next: you have the ability to change designs on mugs/cups
@Ghostbur

edit: wording

find some kind of small gem/stone/mineral, then recolor it to a color of which it would be rare in that color, profit

next: you have the ability to change designs on mugs/cups
e6f083f84e5b3a41c52963e1cbcb034534612061.gif
he/him
FR +2
~ MfWCEzN.png
EpWxZgO.png
~ deity_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dadatni.gif
saving up to switch to wind flight
LyFc5Gi.png
@kadowlin

You are able to create custom mugs for people that look like whatever they want without having to spend hours and hours working on them. You open an Etsy shop and quickly grow rich.

Next: You can stand on one leg for exactly an hour, after which you fall on your face on the ground.
@kadowlin

You are able to create custom mugs for people that look like whatever they want without having to spend hours and hours working on them. You open an Etsy shop and quickly grow rich.

Next: You can stand on one leg for exactly an hour, after which you fall on your face on the ground.
oJK1fXV.png
@DriftingDreams

Sounds pretty good for slapstick comedy to me! Also good for winning bets.

Next: You have perfect pitch! ...but your singing is awful.
@DriftingDreams

Sounds pretty good for slapstick comedy to me! Also good for winning bets.

Next: You have perfect pitch! ...but your singing is awful.
Kero (they/end/ender/nether/lun/lunar/voi/void)
coH7AEL.png
@kerochan

I learn to break glass with my voice and start an insurance scam/protection racket where I break people’s windows by yelling at them and they pay me to stop

Next: You can grow your hair and fingernails at will
@kerochan

I learn to break glass with my voice and start an insurance scam/protection racket where I break people’s windows by yelling at them and they pay me to stop

Next: You can grow your hair and fingernails at will
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15