Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate the avatar x vista combo!
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 309 310
@JustCloudii

10/10
Don't have too much to say, looks really nice, matchy aesthetics, getting some wind vibes
@JustCloudii

10/10
Don't have too much to say, looks really nice, matchy aesthetics, getting some wind vibes
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
@JustCloudii
10/10, the colors match perfectly, but the addition of the little bamboo brush really makes it.

sniped!
@Azurepocalypse
7/10, the oranges in the dragon feel a bit out of place but the witch hat does very much suit the vista.
@JustCloudii
10/10, the colors match perfectly, but the addition of the little bamboo brush really makes it.

sniped!
@Azurepocalypse
7/10, the oranges in the dragon feel a bit out of place but the witch hat does very much suit the vista.
qcCoEff.png Shall We Dance?
x
3+ FRT - HE/IT - OUTFIT THREAD
@ShallWeDance
10/10, the colours match. Even the white, with the cobwebs. Overall a very solid vista with a very pretty dragon.
-
I would like to apologize to the person below me, I know my combo is a mess :')
@ShallWeDance
10/10, the colours match. Even the white, with the cobwebs. Overall a very solid vista with a very pretty dragon.
-
I would like to apologize to the person below me, I know my combo is a mess :')
xOuzD3k.png 90444046.png Bj9vK4V.gif
@CloudedViews

I actually really like it! It matches really well, 9/10!
@CloudedViews

I actually really like it! It matches really well, 9/10!
Clan Profile
(a mess)
9mjyPzr.png
not-wow.png
Wishlist
lM0v4sB.png
not-wow.png
Nest Rental
y6Tz96p.png
not-wow.png
WL Gifts
Yay!
uJUjYix.png
not-wow.png
Lore Shop
rYp8BR7.png
not-wow.png
Nest Network
cXLlzlV.png
not-wow.png
Hatchery Plans
eb2TaD0.png
@gay4dragons 6/10 sorry but even though the aesthetic matches, the green of your avatar verses the purple of the vista really throws me off.
@gay4dragons 6/10 sorry but even though the aesthetic matches, the green of your avatar verses the purple of the vista really throws me off.
39175573_qS186TZa3LgqiXL.pngxx cori/fern • they/he

art shop
accents
wishlist
xxxxxxxxxxx 50752780_LT7IMxTBWhie6iN.png
@fernbrake

8/10 I love the pink in your avatar with the pink of your dragon! it reminds me of a strawberry :))
@fernbrake

8/10 I love the pink in your avatar with the pink of your dragon! it reminds me of a strawberry :))
GaHno4v.png @RainyCerdae | rain brain
>> accent shop | insta
>> avatar
@RainyCerdae

6/10, doesn't really match even with the black. I'm not a big fan of that vista so I guess I'm a bit biased against it as well.
@RainyCerdae

6/10, doesn't really match even with the black. I'm not a big fan of that vista so I guess I'm a bit biased against it as well.
@LegendaryStories
7/10. Looks good, but the darker dragon doesn't perfectly go with it.
@LegendaryStories
7/10. Looks good, but the darker dragon doesn't perfectly go with it.
@SoaringFlame

7/10, I like the oranges together, those are super nice, but the blues from copper and the green eyes just don't vibe enough with the vista for my liking.
@SoaringFlame

7/10, I like the oranges together, those are super nice, but the blues from copper and the green eyes just don't vibe enough with the vista for my liking.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3

8/10 I really like the blue in the vista and the eyes of the dragon matching but the darkness of the dragon doesn't really match imo
@W1F1N1GHTM4R3

8/10 I really like the blue in the vista and the eyes of the dragon matching but the darkness of the dragon doesn't really match imo
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 309 310