Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate the avatar x vista combo!
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 309 310
6/10
The colors of the dragon and Vista clash, but in a nice way? Definetly makes the avi pop, though not my personal favorite :)
6/10
The colors of the dragon and Vista clash, but in a nice way? Definetly makes the avi pop, though not my personal favorite :)
DOfE8zN.png
@Fallani
I’ll say a 5/10.
The theme of the dragon and the the silly jester don’t really match, in my opinion.
@Fallani
I’ll say a 5/10.
The theme of the dragon and the the silly jester don’t really match, in my opinion.
PzoPTNg.pngunknown.png
@JustCloudii
10/10 the colors match really well! i love the wind theme you have going on <3
@JustCloudii
10/10 the colors match really well! i love the wind theme you have going on <3
@home

9/10. i love the gold theme :D
@home

9/10. i love the gold theme :D
@Aeiko

I'd say 9/10. Honestly, I love the vista and the dragon matches perfectly with it. It almost makes me think her face was drawn on the papers. Would totally use this combo myself; it looks super cool.

Just a point off to be nitpicky because both the Fey frills, patterns, and the papers themselves are very busy, but I feel like it would be very difficult to find a combo that could look better than this.

So heck with it, I'll give it a 10.
@Aeiko

I'd say 9/10. Honestly, I love the vista and the dragon matches perfectly with it. It almost makes me think her face was drawn on the papers. Would totally use this combo myself; it looks super cool.

Just a point off to be nitpicky because both the Fey frills, patterns, and the papers themselves are very busy, but I feel like it would be very difficult to find a combo that could look better than this.

So heck with it, I'll give it a 10.
@GeckoGenesis

I'd probably give it an... 8/10? It looks good, but I don't think the dragon and Vista match as well as they could. Maybe that's just me? Maybe if the dragon was more warrior-esque, it'd be more cohesive to me?

I know they have a weapon, but it doesn't show very well, and other then that they don't really scream "warrior" to me. I don't know, just my opinion. I hope that's fair!
@GeckoGenesis

I'd probably give it an... 8/10? It looks good, but I don't think the dragon and Vista match as well as they could. Maybe that's just me? Maybe if the dragon was more warrior-esque, it'd be more cohesive to me?

I know they have a weapon, but it doesn't show very well, and other then that they don't really scream "warrior" to me. I don't know, just my opinion. I hope that's fair!
@LegendaryManpig

Lovely, magenta mystery lookin' dragon with the gossamer flames vista! :D 9/10 only because it would rock if the avi's eyes were arcane.
@LegendaryManpig

Lovely, magenta mystery lookin' dragon with the gossamer flames vista! :D 9/10 only because it would rock if the avi's eyes were arcane.
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
@QueenNoodles
9/10
Colors are perfect, but the alternating curves on the Coatl and the horns kinda throw off my eye movement.
@QueenNoodles
9/10
Colors are perfect, but the alternating curves on the Coatl and the horns kinda throw off my eye movement.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@allidraggy

ooh, 8/10! The colors match quite well. The spiral's eyes make it look almost like the creature in the vista. Though it is a little cluttered and hard (at least for me) to understand at first glance.
@allidraggy

ooh, 8/10! The colors match quite well. The spiral's eyes make it look almost like the creature in the vista. Though it is a little cluttered and hard (at least for me) to understand at first glance.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
@BirdBagel - 10/10

Your vista looks like withered Roses and the green part of the WC makes it look like a zombie and it’s just-
@BirdBagel - 10/10

Your vista looks like withered Roses and the green part of the WC makes it look like a zombie and it’s just-
PzoPTNg.pngunknown.png
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 309 310