+ kermit
+ she/her
+ 17

+ Ravenclaw
+ Formerly Beansoupbruh
+ off and on hiatus i spose
+ anja.org#2960
@beansoupbruh

10/10! The colors blend together really well since they're almost identical! I also love the combo purple/grey.
@beansoupbruh

10/10! The colors blend together really well since they're almost identical! I also love the combo purple/grey.
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
@EllaCalanie

2/10

the vista is yet colorful and as well as yhe dragon (i love the dragon btw) the halo matches with with the flowers tho! :O
@EllaCalanie

2/10

the vista is yet colorful and as well as yhe dragon (i love the dragon btw) the halo matches with with the flowers tho! :O
ryy4tSY_d.png vee | they / she / it | frt +3 | autistic

outfit wishlist . art shop [n/a atm]
@Rawrr

10/10! You have capsule gene, bottles, a simple brown and white theme, and a very cute baby coatl avatar. Perfectly coordinated!
@Rawrr

10/10! You have capsule gene, bottles, a simple brown and white theme, and a very cute baby coatl avatar. Perfectly coordinated!
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
@Festivoog
8/10
I love the blue/yellow/orange combo but the vista doesn't have any blueish colors to match perfectly with but I think it still looks really nice!
@Festivoog
8/10
I love the blue/yellow/orange combo but the vista doesn't have any blueish colors to match perfectly with but I think it still looks really nice!
CJ7NAvy.pngIts Lpshoper, not Ipshoper!

tumblr_inline_ou7qi6j34t1r2ao8y_540.png

rYp8BR7.png
aiheRBy.png
@Ipshoper

She like how they-match! Something is a bit off though. Not sure what. 9/10 :)
@Ipshoper

She like how they-match! Something is a bit off though. Not sure what. 9/10 :)
You can make offers on my dragons! No promises, though :)
She/Her | FR+1 | Artist/Writer
@WarriorWings

It doesn’t match too much, but it does still look pleasant to view. 6/10
@WarriorWings

It doesn’t match too much, but it does still look pleasant to view. 6/10
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@Are
Finally I've been able to compliment your avatar and vista combo..10/10!!! Ahhhh it just looks so perfect together I'm lowkey jealous-
@Are
Finally I've been able to compliment your avatar and vista combo..10/10!!! Ahhhh it just looks so perfect together I'm lowkey jealous-
Fnu10Bg.pngy3NW8md.gifvCuH4lK.png
@Galaxtusbug ok yours is just amazing, 10/10 i love the vibes. everything just fits in and compliments each other and is jsut *chef's kiss*. you're jealous of the person above you but I'm jealous of yours
@Galaxtusbug ok yours is just amazing, 10/10 i love the vibes. everything just fits in and compliments each other and is jsut *chef's kiss*. you're jealous of the person above you but I'm jealous of yours
@ElysianMoon
I love how spooky it is, very witchy with the dark colors. 9/10, the only thing throwing me off is the blue primary, but I'm sure it'd fit really well if the vista wasn't paled out.
@ElysianMoon
I love how spooky it is, very witchy with the dark colors. 9/10, the only thing throwing me off is the blue primary, but I'm sure it'd fit really well if the vista wasn't paled out.
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 309 310