Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate the avatar x vista combo!
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 309 310
@CrackedSouls

9/10

I think it matches quite fine! the thing on the neck is probably throwing be off but i like it!
@CrackedSouls

9/10

I think it matches quite fine! the thing on the neck is probably throwing be off but i like it!
ryy4tSY_d.png vee | they / she / it | frt +3 | autistic

outfit wishlist . art shop [n/a atm]
@Rawrr

7/10

At first glance it seems okay but if you look closer the Sage apparel throws it off since its’ mainly white.
@Rawrr

7/10

At first glance it seems okay but if you look closer the Sage apparel throws it off since its’ mainly white.
PzoPTNg.pngunknown.png
@Justcloudii

9.5/10

Works super well! I love how the purple hues that are placed upon the dragon align well with the tree bark. Everything matches quite well. :)
@Justcloudii

9.5/10

Works super well! I love how the purple hues that are placed upon the dragon align well with the tree bark. Everything matches quite well. :)
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@Are

10/10! Honestly not a fan of the whole colour scheme going on BUT I can't deny that everything is so matchy, from the colours to the general style, so I'm not going to deduct any points for that :)
@Are

10/10! Honestly not a fan of the whole colour scheme going on BUT I can't deny that everything is so matchy, from the colours to the general style, so I'm not going to deduct any points for that :)
uONmDxt.pnglFhEytX.png
@Vuldovah
9/10 - Normally I'd say the blue is kinda clashy, but I think it goes well in this situation! Pulls together the vista with the water and wind vibes. The goggles are a bit odd looking to me, though.

(extra points if you understand my pfp dragon's reference!)
@Vuldovah
9/10 - Normally I'd say the blue is kinda clashy, but I think it goes well in this situation! Pulls together the vista with the water and wind vibes. The goggles are a bit odd looking to me, though.

(extra points if you understand my pfp dragon's reference!)
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@ofMontreal
I don't get the reference but still, it is a solid 9/10!
@ofMontreal
I don't get the reference but still, it is a solid 9/10!
Hi, I'm kinda an idiot
I'm Wolfi! I use they/she pronouns, gotta love the lack of gender
I have ADHD and OCD, so if I come off as rude, please tell me!
Feel free to send me friend requests/DMs, I will usually respond! (EST so a couple hours off sometimes)
@WolfiWonder

9,5/10 Super matchy!
@WolfiWonder

9,5/10 Super matchy!
@Kaique 10/10! The purple clashes a bit but you can’t always have matching colors! Also the halo- *chef’s kiss*
@Kaique 10/10! The purple clashes a bit but you can’t always have matching colors! Also the halo- *chef’s kiss*
PzoPTNg.pngunknown.png
@JustCloudii 9/10 the colors look really nice together but they don't match perfectly. still gorgeous tho!
@JustCloudii 9/10 the colors look really nice together but they don't match perfectly. still gorgeous tho!
263.png · art shop
· accent shop
· fr +0
@LordCorvidae 10/10 little guy looks so happy curled up next to a log with shroomies everywhere, so cute!
@LordCorvidae 10/10 little guy looks so happy curled up next to a log with shroomies everywhere, so cute!
Narrenschiff_signature_copy_1.png
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 ... 309 310