Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | C.Over Mafia Round 4 [Town Wins!]
Heck, not was supposed to be lowecase
Heck, not was supposed to be lowecase
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

FNAF Mafia
Hello all, I’m Sprinkles. I was in another mafia game recently, so I recognize some of you! I’m on FR time, so I’ll be inactive from 10:00pm to roughly 10:00am.

I say no to day one lynching unless we have information. We want as many townies alive as possible. More info later...!
Hello all, I’m Sprinkles. I was in another mafia game recently, so I recognize some of you! I’m on FR time, so I’ll be inactive from 10:00pm to roughly 10:00am.

I say no to day one lynching unless we have information. We want as many townies alive as possible. More info later...!

he/him
+0 FR time
tumblr_orsudyIvEA1v0z12fo2_100.png yHDs58y.pngtumblr_inline_np72trxBTw1qcu3nq_100.png
Hi, everyone! I’m Pollyanna, but you can call me Polly. I don’t care about pronouns, so call me what you want. I am FR time +8 so I’m usually going to be active from 0:00 to 12:00 FR time.

I dislike day one lynching without sufficient evidence, because it can make the mafia focus on someone who made a correct guess. This means that people who have valuable inputs could die early on.
Hi, everyone! I’m Pollyanna, but you can call me Polly. I don’t care about pronouns, so call me what you want. I am FR time +8 so I’m usually going to be active from 0:00 to 12:00 FR time.

I dislike day one lynching without sufficient evidence, because it can make the mafia focus on someone who made a correct guess. This means that people who have valuable inputs could die early on.
Just as a heads-up, I'm about to go to sleep! I'll catch up with the thread if there's any new comments when I wake up.
Just as a heads-up, I'm about to go to sleep! I'll catch up with the thread if there's any new comments when I wake up.
The overlaid text displays the username, playerpichu. The forum signature's image is of a smiling Coatl dragon with a yellow body, and yellow wings that are accented with orange and tipped with black. The dragon also has magical pink runes on its hands and cheeks. The fluffy, snake-like dragon is flying against a pastel pink and yellow sky, with the sun in view to the right of the dragon.
Hi, I'm Moonbeams. I'm on FR+2, and will probably be active between 12:00 and 20:00, or at other random times. You can call me Beans, Moon, or any other short form of my name.

I do not like D1 lynches unless something is very, very, suspicious.
Hi, I'm Moonbeams. I'm on FR+2, and will probably be active between 12:00 and 20:00, or at other random times. You can call me Beans, Moon, or any other short form of my name.

I do not like D1 lynches unless something is very, very, suspicious.
Maximillion.png
Sup, fellow humans! I'm Mairhax, also known as Mai. I'm FR+3 which is why it took me so long to post. I was asleep. Work sucks, so I'm up early again! What a joy. Yeah, I got school and work, so I'll be active early afternoon to evening FR time.

I haven't even looked at my role! Now would be a good time to do this!...or I could not be very chaotic >:)....nah, I'd rather know
Sup, fellow humans! I'm Mairhax, also known as Mai. I'm FR+3 which is why it took me so long to post. I was asleep. Work sucks, so I'm up early again! What a joy. Yeah, I got school and work, so I'll be active early afternoon to evening FR time.

I haven't even looked at my role! Now would be a good time to do this!...or I could not be very chaotic >:)....nah, I'd rather know
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Okay, it seems like none of us want a D1 lynch, which I agree with. We should start thinking about D2, though. So far I haven’t seen anything too weird, plus it hasn’t been that active, but we still shouldn’t be completely unprepared to lynch on D2.

To start more discussion: Does anyone have an idea of what characters with useful abilities people might choose from each fandom listed? That could help us figure things out.
Okay, it seems like none of us want a D1 lynch, which I agree with. We should start thinking about D2, though. So far I haven’t seen anything too weird, plus it hasn’t been that active, but we still shouldn’t be completely unprepared to lynch on D2.

To start more discussion: Does anyone have an idea of what characters with useful abilities people might choose from each fandom listed? That could help us figure things out.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
Assassination Classroom- most likely some sort of vig or killing role, considering the topic. I've forgotten a lot of it but I'll do my best to remember
Pokemon- too much content and too many characters to go through to even get an idea. Most likely a strict offensive or defensive ability though? Doesn't seem like it'd be an investigator or like. Doctor or something.
Persona 5- Character depending once again. Could range from detective to bus driver/redirector.
Assassination Classroom- most likely some sort of vig or killing role, considering the topic. I've forgotten a lot of it but I'll do my best to remember
Pokemon- too much content and too many characters to go through to even get an idea. Most likely a strict offensive or defensive ability though? Doesn't seem like it'd be an investigator or like. Doctor or something.
Persona 5- Character depending once again. Could range from detective to bus driver/redirector.
1DKhf3D.png
I know other series on the list but not well enough to give you definitive answers.
I know other series on the list but not well enough to give you definitive answers.
1DKhf3D.png
The Pokemon one might be ditto, since it can transform into anything it would be a safe choice.
The Pokemon one might be ditto, since it can transform into anything it would be a safe choice.