Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 687 688 689 690 691 ... 765 766
I need a brief rundown of which dragons are currently present at the scene, so I don't make a vote that doesn't make sense-also happy crystaline!!
I need a brief rundown of which dragons are currently present at the scene, so I don't make a vote that doesn't make sense-also happy crystaline!!
s0SlLkc.png
hello! i'd like to be put on the waitlist :3c
hello! i'd like to be put on the waitlist :3c
ZoxOBtz.png yunseul
fr+17 | permababy enthusiast | exalt lair

accent shop
@RaiynTheAlicorn I believe the ones currently outside are Krese, Reishi, Aloka, Tezuran, Pyre, Carina, Almeda, and Radium('s body)

That's just from a cursory scroll through the thread, sorry if I missed someone
@RaiynTheAlicorn I believe the ones currently outside are Krese, Reishi, Aloka, Tezuran, Pyre, Carina, Almeda, and Radium('s body)

That's just from a cursory scroll through the thread, sorry if I missed someone
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
@/BoatBud - Krese is a very smooth talker, haha! I'll be late with my rp, because I have to vote for a dragon and the Ice Festival is happening, but Reishi won't oppose about hanging out with Krese.
@/BoatBud - Krese is a very smooth talker, haha! I'll be late with my rp, because I have to vote for a dragon and the Ice Festival is happening, but Reishi won't oppose about hanging out with Krese.
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
@Magmish

It's all good! Honestly, idm if you vote for Krese rn so you can keep rping, then change your vote (or not lmao) to who you wanna vote for

Also happy Gala everyone :D
@Magmish

It's all good! Honestly, idm if you vote for Krese rn so you can keep rping, then change your vote (or not lmao) to who you wanna vote for

Also happy Gala everyone :D
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Happy gala! I really like seeing all these events for the first time :D
Happy gala! I really like seeing all these events for the first time :D
nudX0O8.png
@changgwi added you! ^^
@changgwi added you! ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
I just wanna say that Krese's rps are golden. He's fricking hilarious!
I just wanna say that Krese's rps are golden. He's fricking hilarious!
nudX0O8.png
it’s so funny that draco and radium are the kills so far- krese’s day 0 friends. reishi buddy you might be in Danger if you get to know him.

have to wonder- is krese right??? jealous lover situation???? /j
it’s so funny that draco and radium are the kills so far- krese’s day 0 friends. reishi buddy you might be in Danger if you get to know him.

have to wonder- is krese right??? jealous lover situation???? /j
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
@Ozeatetsor
Lmaooo I'm glad you enjoy him, he's one of my favorite characters :D

@Natsinabucket
Ikr!! When Draco was killed I was like, "haha, let's have Krese think it's all about him" and then Radium's next and I'm like "..."
@Ozeatetsor
Lmaooo I'm glad you enjoy him, he's one of my favorite characters :D

@Natsinabucket
Ikr!! When Draco was killed I was like, "haha, let's have Krese think it's all about him" and then Radium's next and I'm like "..."
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
1 2 ... 687 688 689 690 691 ... 765 766