Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 685 686 687 688 689 ... 765 766
We're allowed to RP loud wake up calls right?
We're allowed to RP loud wake up calls right?
nudX0O8.png
@Ozeatetsor I was thinking more of the second one! The "night could get darker" one. Congrats ^^
@Ozeatetsor I was thinking more of the second one! The "night could get darker" one. Congrats ^^
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Nooooooooooooooo :( This killer keeps killing my rp partners lmao

I don't have much time for a thorough analysis rn but we're once again shown that the killer is a speedy one. Unfortunately them being too big to be comfy in the den doesn't tell much as Radium was the tiniest dragon by far.

What's interesting to me is that we don't know what Radium was strangled with - Draco was strangled with his blindfold, okay cool, but why are we not told what Radium was strangled with? Could it be that it's way too incriminating?

If so, consider this
Reishi is the second smallest dragon in the clan, spirals are known to be fast and his familiar is literally a Rosaline Strangler. With him being a folk dancer, we can also assume that he's agile.

Almeda is quiet and methodical, which could translate to fast & knows how to kill, but there's no reason for her to strangle someone when she has other tools available to her.

Lyrus is much bigger than Radium so I think they'd struggle more than a little to fit into her den, but if Radium was also strangled with a piece of cloth, ig the tailor would have the easiest time finding one.
Nooooooooooooooo :( This killer keeps killing my rp partners lmao

I don't have much time for a thorough analysis rn but we're once again shown that the killer is a speedy one. Unfortunately them being too big to be comfy in the den doesn't tell much as Radium was the tiniest dragon by far.

What's interesting to me is that we don't know what Radium was strangled with - Draco was strangled with his blindfold, okay cool, but why are we not told what Radium was strangled with? Could it be that it's way too incriminating?

If so, consider this
Reishi is the second smallest dragon in the clan, spirals are known to be fast and his familiar is literally a Rosaline Strangler. With him being a folk dancer, we can also assume that he's agile.

Almeda is quiet and methodical, which could translate to fast & knows how to kill, but there's no reason for her to strangle someone when she has other tools available to her.

Lyrus is much bigger than Radium so I think they'd struggle more than a little to fit into her den, but if Radium was also strangled with a piece of cloth, ig the tailor would have the easiest time finding one.
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
The thing that makes me hesitant to suspect Reishi is this bit: [quote name="Starwindrider" date="2023-01-17 21:14:49" ] They encountered difficulty trying to get in, but once they did, the job was done quickly. [/quote] Reishi is really barely bigger than Radium, and Spirals are slim. I doubt this detail of struggling to get in would have been added for Reishi. If it is Reishi, the pun of having a Strangler familiar and strangling people would be really funny. But I just... doubt it, honestly. Reishi strangling Draco feels far-fetched. Of course, the fact that the killer did get in makes me think it has to be someone smaller than say, Lyrus. My current suspect list is Endymion, Almeda, and Aphelion.
The thing that makes me hesitant to suspect Reishi is this bit:
Starwindrider wrote on 2023-01-17 21:14:49:
They encountered difficulty trying to get in, but once they did, the job was done quickly.

Reishi is really barely bigger than Radium, and Spirals are slim. I doubt this detail of struggling to get in would have been added for Reishi.

If it is Reishi, the pun of having a Strangler familiar and strangling people would be really funny. But I just... doubt it, honestly. Reishi strangling Draco feels far-fetched.

Of course, the fact that the killer did get in makes me think it has to be someone smaller than say, Lyrus. My current suspect list is Endymion, Almeda, and Aphelion.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
So all I got so far, is the killer would have to be someone who would have little trouble holding still while strangling Draco. Which would imply a decent size. But then the killer would also have to be able to fit into a nocturne nest and strangle Radium with their talons... Since no weapon was mentioned, I assume it was with their talons. Unless people can use familiars to kill? That would change things I think...
So all I got so far, is the killer would have to be someone who would have little trouble holding still while strangling Draco. Which would imply a decent size. But then the killer would also have to be able to fit into a nocturne nest and strangle Radium with their talons... Since no weapon was mentioned, I assume it was with their talons. Unless people can use familiars to kill? That would change things I think...
nudX0O8.png
@Ozeatetsor

People can use familiars to kill - that's why I thought the fam with strangler in the name was suspicious lol
@Ozeatetsor

People can use familiars to kill - that's why I thought the fam with strangler in the name was suspicious lol
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@BoatBud
Well now I REALLY gotta reconsider my suspects....
@BoatBud
Well now I REALLY gotta reconsider my suspects....
nudX0O8.png
okay so...I just did my first post but I think..I just did Tomo's questions and one of those was what dragon breed has large eyes meant for nocturnal hunts and the answer was a Spiral-..so considering these kills happen during the dead of night and Spirals are small-...
okay so...I just did my first post but I think..I just did Tomo's questions and one of those was what dragon breed has large eyes meant for nocturnal hunts and the answer was a Spiral-..so considering these kills happen during the dead of night and Spirals are small-...
s0SlLkc.png
@BoatBud I will admit, it’s possible for Reishi or Roseanne (who does have a mind of her own) to kill Radium, but highly difficult for them to kill Draco with an eye cover. Both deaths have the same method of killing, killer snuck in a strangled them but left red marks around their neck indicative of strangulation with a weapon. If Roseanne did it, there wouldn’t be any red marks. (Not 100% sure, but I don’t want to google if getting strangle by a snake would leave red marks eep) The dragon I’m suspecting at the moment is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56633978]Almeda[/url]. I was looking through everyone’s bio and noticed she weighs 801.33 kg (heavily than Draco, could hold him down) and she happens to be wearing a Swashbuckler's Eye Patch, maybe she used that to strangle Radium? Panther202 has no wifi, but she did type this in discord in their defence so I will post it here for her [quote=From Panther on discord] i cant respond in the discussion post because no wifi ???????? but anywho, obviously as almeda i have to defend myself but i do have to admit the size thing does make any of the SDs look pretty sus and almeda being a mercenary doesnt help ???? i can say though that she prefers to use weapons because its a quicker way to get what she needs (be that information or a head) and she doesnt have to deal with the.. “horror” for lack of a better word that comes from strangling something. as blunt and tactical as she may be, she doesnt like watching things/dragons/people/whatever suffer. and on the reishi note, i hadnt even considered those points but it is definitely a good place to start. have familiars assisted in kills before or would this be a first, if it is in fact true? [/quote] Familiar question has been answered. Will slowly write an rp, might just vote on my first post depending on how slow Reishi gets there xD (edit: nvm, i stayed up past midnight and rambled lol)
@BoatBud

I will admit, it’s possible for Reishi or Roseanne (who does have a mind of her own) to kill Radium, but highly difficult for them to kill Draco with an eye cover.

Both deaths have the same method of killing, killer snuck in a strangled them but left red marks around their neck indicative of strangulation with a weapon. If Roseanne did it, there wouldn’t be any red marks. (Not 100% sure, but I don’t want to google if getting strangle by a snake would leave red marks eep)

The dragon I’m suspecting at the moment is Almeda. I was looking through everyone’s bio and noticed she weighs 801.33 kg (heavily than Draco, could hold him down) and she happens to be wearing a Swashbuckler's Eye Patch, maybe she used that to strangle Radium?

Panther202 has no wifi, but she did type this in discord in their defence so I will post it here for her
From Panther on discord wrote:
i cant respond in the discussion post because no wifi ????????

but anywho, obviously as almeda i have to defend myself but i do have to admit the size thing does make any of the SDs look pretty sus and almeda being a mercenary doesnt help ???? i can say though that she prefers to use weapons because its a quicker way to get what she needs (be that information or a head) and she doesnt have to deal with the.. “horror” for lack of a better word that comes from strangling something. as blunt and tactical as she may be, she doesnt like watching things/dragons/people/whatever suffer.

and on the reishi note, i hadnt even considered those points but it is definitely a good place to start. have familiars assisted in kills before or would this be a first, if it is in fact true?

Familiar question has been answered.

Will slowly write an rp, might just vote on my first post depending on how slow Reishi gets there xD

(edit: nvm, i stayed up past midnight and rambled lol)
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
Link to size chart
Link to size chart
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 685 686 687 688 689 ... 765 766