Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 689 690 691 692 693 ... 765 766
Heh it seems like Carina's going out. She'll probably just swallow her pride but internally rage because excuse me??? HOW DARE THEY??? she's so unused to being accused of murder lmao
Heh it seems like Carina's going out. She'll probably just swallow her pride but internally rage because excuse me??? HOW DARE THEY??? she's so unused to being accused of murder lmao
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
See Carina is so chill that Roseanne and I are like 'oh, she might be innocent what if she has a special role that's not Killer, noooo'

Meanwhile Reishi thinks Krese is quite dazzling pfft.
See Carina is so chill that Roseanne and I are like 'oh, she might be innocent what if she has a special role that's not Killer, noooo'

Meanwhile Reishi thinks Krese is quite dazzling pfft.
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
Please wrap up the last RPs before rollover! Pinging all the people I infer have ongoing interactions
If you would like to continue next day (if you are both still in the game that is) please let me know.

@Panther202 @Scorisyn @BoatBud @Magmish
Please wrap up the last RPs before rollover! Pinging all the people I infer have ongoing interactions
If you would like to continue next day (if you are both still in the game that is) please let me know.

@Panther202 @Scorisyn @BoatBud @Magmish
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
if im still in and so is carina, i would like to continue next day! we could incorporate settling down for bed before the vote happens :) almeda would be devastated if her new buddy got voted out [emoji=wildclaw sad size=1]
if im still in and so is carina, i would like to continue next day! we could incorporate settling down for bed before the vote happens :) almeda would be devastated if her new buddy got voted out
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
if Carina or Almeda don't get voted out, we could continue the next day! hopefully Almeda doesn't get voted out lol ... Carina would be sad about that and complain.
if Carina or Almeda don't get voted out, we could continue the next day! hopefully Almeda doesn't get voted out lol ... Carina would be sad about that and complain.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Hope it's alright with BoatBud, but I won't be rp back tonight. Experiencing a creative slowdown lol. It's also my dad's birthday today, so got to celebrate that haha. Reishi would love to perform with Krese's daughter, and he'll definitely walk Krese home to work on a story. [emoji=spiral star size=1] We can continue after that! Maybe, hopefully, who knows.
Hope it's alright with BoatBud, but I won't be rp back tonight.
Experiencing a creative slowdown lol. It's also my dad's birthday today, so got to celebrate that haha.

Reishi would love to perform with Krese's daughter, and he'll definitely walk Krese home to work on a story.

We can continue after that! Maybe, hopefully, who knows.
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
@Magmish

It's all good! I hope your dad has a great birthday!

Krese would insist Reishi stays the night, but would begrudgingly let him go if he wanted to return to his own den^^
@Magmish

It's all good! I hope your dad has a great birthday!

Krese would insist Reishi stays the night, but would begrudgingly let him go if he wanted to return to his own den^^
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
Ahh noo, I was so wrong. I'm so sorry!!!
Also, curse you rng for giving me the name of an innocent dragon.

Was too distracted, but now I really understand what this line meant:

They don't know what she's capable of ... such a pity of what they'll miss out on.

See, when I read that I did consider if she was a Witness/Seer, but Magist makes total sense now.

10 dragons remaining. There are still Witness, Seer, Vengeful, and two Guards remaining. That's half of the party so maybe we'll be okay without the Magist idk.

OOOF.

(edit: and my dad had a great birthday! we watched an hour and a half of The Batman, going to pick up later today. If only Reishi was as good as a detective lol)
Ahh noo, I was so wrong. I'm so sorry!!!
Also, curse you rng for giving me the name of an innocent dragon.

Was too distracted, but now I really understand what this line meant:

They don't know what she's capable of ... such a pity of what they'll miss out on.

See, when I read that I did consider if she was a Witness/Seer, but Magist makes total sense now.

10 dragons remaining. There are still Witness, Seer, Vengeful, and two Guards remaining. That's half of the party so maybe we'll be okay without the Magist idk.

OOOF.

(edit: and my dad had a great birthday! we watched an hour and a half of The Batman, going to pick up later today. If only Reishi was as good as a detective lol)
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
Yeaaah, that's unfortunate. I'm also just a little bit concerned about Wing and Aphelion's lack of votes, hopefully everything's alright with the players.

Let's see if Reishi gets strangled tonight dasfdfghfh
Yeaaah, that's unfortunate. I'm also just a little bit concerned about Wing and Aphelion's lack of votes, hopefully everything's alright with the players.

Let's see if Reishi gets strangled tonight dasfdfghfh
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
Aw Carina :( it's a shame we won't get to see more of her and Almeda, that interaction was sweet.

We've had terrible luck so far, only knocking out people with special roles. Ugh. I mean, at least we haven't gotten a vengeful double-elim yet. But jeez.

I really hope that after this exile/this next kill we'll have better clues for a better line of reasoning. My eyes are still intently on Almeda, Aphelion, and Endymion.

Finally, I'm seconding what BoatBud said about Wing and Aphelion's players, hope you guys are doing alright!
Aw Carina :( it's a shame we won't get to see more of her and Almeda, that interaction was sweet.

We've had terrible luck so far, only knocking out people with special roles. Ugh. I mean, at least we haven't gotten a vengeful double-elim yet. But jeez.

I really hope that after this exile/this next kill we'll have better clues for a better line of reasoning. My eyes are still intently on Almeda, Aphelion, and Endymion.

Finally, I'm seconding what BoatBud said about Wing and Aphelion's players, hope you guys are doing alright!
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
1 2 ... 689 690 691 692 693 ... 765 766