Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 681 682 683 684 685 ... 765 766
Carina's ... literally too lazy to change her vote, and Carina would NEVER vote for Lyrus, so there's that.
Carina's ... literally too lazy to change her vote, and Carina would NEVER vote for Lyrus, so there's that.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
I feel so bad voting out Cogadh... I wish there was more evidence pointing towards someone T-T
I feel so bad voting out Cogadh... I wish there was more evidence pointing towards someone T-T
nudX0O8.png
I mean, I really don’t think Cogadh did it. Then again, I don’t have a great track record at figuring out the culprit lol.
She weighs less than Draco (674.74 kg to 699.72 kg) so I’m thinking she would have a hard time holding him down while strangling him.

But that’s just my opinion *sips tea*
I mean, I really don’t think Cogadh did it. Then again, I don’t have a great track record at figuring out the culprit lol.
She weighs less than Draco (674.74 kg to 699.72 kg) so I’m thinking she would have a hard time holding him down while strangling him.

But that’s just my opinion *sips tea*
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
This is the most intense thinking for day 1
This is the most intense thinking for day 1
s0SlLkc.png
You know what, I know it might not do anything, but I'm changing my vote. I'm picking someone heavier than Draco. Considering this, it could be Iris, Lyrus, Wing, or the Imps. If we consider sneak factor, with Wing and Imps being too big to sneak. That leaves Lyrus and Iris... I think I might vote Iris, cause Lyrus' weight difference isn't as significant as Iris.

Draco: 699.72 kg | 1542.61 lb
Iris: 5846.31 kg | 12888.9 lb
Lyrus: 814.14 kg | 1794.87 lb
Draco weight difference
vs Iris: 5146.59 kg | 11346.28 lb > Draco
vs Lyrus: 114.42 kg | 252.25 lb > Draco

Her being smaller, means that catching him asleep can give her an advantage.
I know it's probably too late for this vote change to mean anything, but it's just not Cogadh.
You know what, I know it might not do anything, but I'm changing my vote. I'm picking someone heavier than Draco. Considering this, it could be Iris, Lyrus, Wing, or the Imps. If we consider sneak factor, with Wing and Imps being too big to sneak. That leaves Lyrus and Iris... I think I might vote Iris, cause Lyrus' weight difference isn't as significant as Iris.

Draco: 699.72 kg | 1542.61 lb
Iris: 5846.31 kg | 12888.9 lb
Lyrus: 814.14 kg | 1794.87 lb
Draco weight difference
vs Iris: 5146.59 kg | 11346.28 lb > Draco
vs Lyrus: 114.42 kg | 252.25 lb > Draco

Her being smaller, means that catching him asleep can give her an advantage.
I know it's probably too late for this vote change to mean anything, but it's just not Cogadh.
nudX0O8.png
Another thing that swayed me towards Iris is that snappers don't sleep. I completely forgot this fact.
Another thing that swayed me towards Iris is that snappers don't sleep. I completely forgot this fact.
nudX0O8.png
Hmmm it seems like we might actually have a tie situation? O: or close to it. This is a very interesting day 1
Hmmm it seems like we might actually have a tie situation? O: or close to it. This is a very interesting day 1
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
This is so fun! I can't wait for day 2!
This is so fun! I can't wait for day 2!
nudX0O8.png
I mean I don't mind voting for Lyrus instead of Cogadh, as they're more or less equally suspicious to me - one's wording in their form is closer to the wording of the kill and the other was active during day 0

I don't think the 20kg of weight difference between Draco and Cogadh is enough to prove her innocence, as Draco was sleeping at the time and while for humans 20kg might indicate very different levels of strength, I don't think it makes that much of a difference in dragons - especially considering how fast the killer's attack was.

I also don't think it's Iris mostly because snappers are not as agile as most other breeds, and she hasn't given me a reason to think that she's the exception to this rule. And the killer will be awake at night regardless of their breed - Someone has to go commit the crime lol.

So yeah, I don't mind changing my vote but I don't think there's enough reason to do so.
I mean I don't mind voting for Lyrus instead of Cogadh, as they're more or less equally suspicious to me - one's wording in their form is closer to the wording of the kill and the other was active during day 0

I don't think the 20kg of weight difference between Draco and Cogadh is enough to prove her innocence, as Draco was sleeping at the time and while for humans 20kg might indicate very different levels of strength, I don't think it makes that much of a difference in dragons - especially considering how fast the killer's attack was.

I also don't think it's Iris mostly because snappers are not as agile as most other breeds, and she hasn't given me a reason to think that she's the exception to this rule. And the killer will be awake at night regardless of their breed - Someone has to go commit the crime lol.

So yeah, I don't mind changing my vote but I don't think there's enough reason to do so.
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Heyo! Just checking that all votes have been updated till now. If there are any discrepancies please let me know!
Heyo! Just checking that all votes have been updated till now. If there are any discrepancies please let me know!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
1 2 ... 681 682 683 684 685 ... 765 766