Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 682 683 684 685 686 ... 765 766
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/689#post_53160290

Link to votes! @Starwindrider it seems like a few are incorrect. I changed my vote to lyrus, and Aloka voted Lyrus Iris
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/689#post_53160290

Link to votes! @Starwindrider it seems like a few are incorrect. I changed my vote to lyrus, and Aloka voted Lyrus Iris
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven @Starwindrider
Aloka actually voted for Iris.
@JellyRaven @Starwindrider
Aloka actually voted for Iris.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@pandakitty1 Oops sorry, I knew they voted for iris but for some reason I typed Lyrus, I think because they ryme lolol
@pandakitty1 Oops sorry, I knew they voted for iris but for some reason I typed Lyrus, I think because they ryme lolol
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
I really [don't think it could be Iris. Snappers don't particularly have hands, per say, so it would be incredibly difficult for her to manipulate a rope like thing to strangle somebody.
I really [don't think it could be Iris. Snappers don't particularly have hands, per say, so it would be incredibly difficult for her to manipulate a rope like thing to strangle somebody.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility, plus, I'm not voting for someone I just offered tea.
One thing I'm certain of, is that the killer would've had to be able to easily hold still and strangle Draco. That easily puts Cogadh out of suspicion for me, because chances are she could be physically capable, but it wouldn't have been super easy. So it has to be someone with a significant weight difference to Draco.
I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility, plus, I'm not voting for someone I just offered tea.
One thing I'm certain of, is that the killer would've had to be able to easily hold still and strangle Draco. That easily puts Cogadh out of suspicion for me, because chances are she could be physically capable, but it wouldn't have been super easy. So it has to be someone with a significant weight difference to Draco.
nudX0O8.png
In Iris's defense, she is pretty heavy, but wouldn't that also make it difficult for her to sneak?

I agree that Cogadh is too small to have done it. It would have to be someone who is both heavier than Draco but not so heavy that they make a scene. Iris is a lot like an elephant in this regard.
In Iris's defense, she is pretty heavy, but wouldn't that also make it difficult for her to sneak?

I agree that Cogadh is too small to have done it. It would have to be someone who is both heavier than Draco but not so heavy that they make a scene. Iris is a lot like an elephant in this regard.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I see the argument for Iris weight-wise, but like the others are saying- she isn't really built to sneak or slip around. Also, she doesn't really have hands with which to grab the bandana and do the strangling. I think Lyrus is a better contender for it. But we also just </3 do not have much info right now.
I see the argument for Iris weight-wise, but like the others are saying- she isn't really built to sneak or slip around. Also, she doesn't really have hands with which to grab the bandana and do the strangling. I think Lyrus is a better contender for it. But we also just </3 do not have much info right now.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
Do the votes go in today?
Do the votes go in today?
nudX0O8.png
Voting is now closed! I'll be writing the exile since Star is sick.
Voting is now closed! I'll be writing the exile since Star is sick.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
Sorry any grammar and spelling errors, I wrote the exile in 5 mins and I am very sleep deprived xD

@Scorisyn ALSO YOU WHERE RIGHT Cogadh was an insep T^T this sucks. When Star told me so I could write the exile I cried
Sorry any grammar and spelling errors, I wrote the exile in 5 mins and I am very sleep deprived xD

@Scorisyn ALSO YOU WHERE RIGHT Cogadh was an insep T^T this sucks. When Star told me so I could write the exile I cried
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
1 2 ... 682 683 684 685 686 ... 765 766