Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 679 680 681 682 683 ... 765 766
I honestly voted for Lyrus since 1. similar sizes
2. Tezuran never even knew Cogadh was in the clan as she was interacting with Alkoa
I honestly voted for Lyrus since 1. similar sizes
2. Tezuran never even knew Cogadh was in the clan as she was interacting with Alkoa
s0SlLkc.png
I'm here! IRL just decided to go absolutely bonkers for a bit, I haven't been able to RP. I'm afraid I don't really have enough to build a defense for myself...I'll probably post a vote later today, after I've had time to read stuff
Well, I suppose on a meta level, I can pont out that I was quite active for the quell game I was killer in, but that's a pretty poor defense....
I'm here! IRL just decided to go absolutely bonkers for a bit, I haven't been able to RP. I'm afraid I don't really have enough to build a defense for myself...I'll probably post a vote later today, after I've had time to read stuff
Well, I suppose on a meta level, I can pont out that I was quite active for the quell game I was killer in, but that's a pretty poor defense....
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
Heya, I just wanted to adress some concerns that I saw on the discussion:

There's a 2/14 chance that Cogadh is an insep, same odds for her being a guard, 1/14 for witness/seer/magist/vengeful/killer - but those are the same odds for everyone else, so yes, while it would be unfortunate to lose a dragon with a role, choosing one dragon over the other doesn't change the odds.

And inactive players are removed from the game anyway (in which case if they have a special role, that role is re-rolled to one of the civilians - unless they changed that since the last time I played lol) so if Ketchalin is inactive, Cogadh won't stay in the clan for much longer anyway. And if that's the case, I think it makes more sense to me to vote for someone who's inactive rather than someone who's active to prevent losing 2 dragons in one day.

Edit: Looool nvm, they're active, hi Ketchalin :D
Heya, I just wanted to adress some concerns that I saw on the discussion:

There's a 2/14 chance that Cogadh is an insep, same odds for her being a guard, 1/14 for witness/seer/magist/vengeful/killer - but those are the same odds for everyone else, so yes, while it would be unfortunate to lose a dragon with a role, choosing one dragon over the other doesn't change the odds.

And inactive players are removed from the game anyway (in which case if they have a special role, that role is re-rolled to one of the civilians - unless they changed that since the last time I played lol) so if Ketchalin is inactive, Cogadh won't stay in the clan for much longer anyway. And if that's the case, I think it makes more sense to me to vote for someone who's inactive rather than someone who's active to prevent losing 2 dragons in one day.

Edit: Looool nvm, they're active, hi Ketchalin :D
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Whats as scary as voting out an insep is if there is a jester in the game (most def not in this one maybe) but like jester is terrifying bc if they are killed by murderer(or mafia depending on game) or voted out they can CHOOSE who to take down with them. So i'm imagining a nightmare scenario where a jester dies.and chooses someone who happens to be insep *BAM* three people out in one blow. Hence why it be a Nightmare Scenario
Whats as scary as voting out an insep is if there is a jester in the game (most def not in this one maybe) but like jester is terrifying bc if they are killed by murderer(or mafia depending on game) or voted out they can CHOOSE who to take down with them. So i'm imagining a nightmare scenario where a jester dies.and chooses someone who happens to be insep *BAM* three people out in one blow. Hence why it be a Nightmare Scenario
s0SlLkc.png
@RaiynTheAlicorn I might be wrong (I really only know what I read on the roles list lol) but isn't the Vengeful the closest thing we have to that? That's the only role I could see that can potentially 'take someone down with them'.

That would definitely be a nightmare scenario, though. Agreed.
@RaiynTheAlicorn I might be wrong (I really only know what I read on the roles list lol) but isn't the Vengeful the closest thing we have to that? That's the only role I could see that can potentially 'take someone down with them'.

That would definitely be a nightmare scenario, though. Agreed.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
@natsinabucket OH yEA-..Vengful is def a role in this game yea-..I saw it activate the last game I was in oof-
@natsinabucket OH yEA-..Vengful is def a role in this game yea-..I saw it activate the last game I was in oof-
s0SlLkc.png
@RaiynTheAlicorn

Well, the vengeful and the inseperables are separate roles, so one person can not be both
@RaiynTheAlicorn

Well, the vengeful and the inseperables are separate roles, so one person can not be both
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@BoatBud Oh I know they are seperate roles but what can snowball into a Nightmare scenario is if the vengful get lucky with their choice and pick out someone who's role is an inseperable.
@BoatBud Oh I know they are seperate roles but what can snowball into a Nightmare scenario is if the vengful get lucky with their choice and pick out someone who's role is an inseperable.
s0SlLkc.png
@RaiynTheAlicorn

Oh yea, I misread your initial post lol, my bad, but yes that is a possibility
@RaiynTheAlicorn

Oh yea, I misread your initial post lol, my bad, but yes that is a possibility
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
I'll be changing my vote to lyrus in my next post since I really don't think it could be Cogadh at the moment o:
I'll be changing my vote to lyrus in my next post since I really don't think it could be Cogadh at the moment o:
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
1 2 ... 679 680 681 682 683 ... 765 766