Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 678 679 680 681 682 ... 765 766
I chose to vote for Lyrus over Cogadh because even if Cogadh is suspicious, I'm not sure her owner, @/Ketchalin, is even active enough to make a kill. They haven't posted once in the main chat, and their dragons look a little hungry. As easy as it is to vote for Cogadh, there isn't enough evidence outside of the game.
I chose to vote for Lyrus over Cogadh because even if Cogadh is suspicious, I'm not sure her owner, @/Ketchalin, is even active enough to make a kill. They haven't posted once in the main chat, and their dragons look a little hungry. As easy as it is to vote for Cogadh, there isn't enough evidence outside of the game.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@pandakitty1 lol that’s actually a really good point. hopefully Ketchalin pokes in at some point

(Though it might work out to vote an inactive dragon out too, just to narrow down haha)
@pandakitty1 lol that’s actually a really good point. hopefully Ketchalin pokes in at some point

(Though it might work out to vote an inactive dragon out too, just to narrow down haha)
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
@pandakitty1 personally i don't think Lyrus could have done it, and Carina wouldn't vote for Lyrus AT ALL. like. ever. not the bean. i think Ketchalin has been active before, but i'm not sure how active they are this round. not sure if Cogadh had been roleplayed in day 0 either. though you definitely have a point! voting an inactive dragon could be useful too. but i guess we'll see! just hope Cogadh wasn't an insep ...
@pandakitty1 personally i don't think Lyrus could have done it, and Carina wouldn't vote for Lyrus AT ALL. like. ever. not the bean. i think Ketchalin has been active before, but i'm not sure how active they are this round. not sure if Cogadh had been roleplayed in day 0 either. though you definitely have a point! voting an inactive dragon could be useful too. but i guess we'll see! just hope Cogadh wasn't an insep ...
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
@pandakitty1 Judging from how much energy the dragons lost, they've probably been inactive for about four days, and since the kill was posted on the 5th, they might've been active for the kill :0c
@pandakitty1 Judging from how much energy the dragons lost, they've probably been inactive for about four days, and since the kill was posted on the 5th, they might've been active for the kill :0c
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
any pronouns | +2 FR time
~> toyhouse
_______
I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
@Scorisyn @natsinabucket
I see what you both mean by voting out an inactive dragon, but my concern is that Cogadh is an inseparable. Or maybe she has a role that could be useful for the civilians in the future (such as a witness or a seer) in case @/Ketchalin pops back in.

@SunSprite
Yeah, that makes sense. I'm still not convinced Cogadh did it, but I guess we'll just have to see.
@Scorisyn @natsinabucket
I see what you both mean by voting out an inactive dragon, but my concern is that Cogadh is an inseparable. Or maybe she has a role that could be useful for the civilians in the future (such as a witness or a seer) in case @/Ketchalin pops back in.

@SunSprite
Yeah, that makes sense. I'm still not convinced Cogadh did it, but I guess we'll just have to see.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Imagine accidentally voting out the witness, oof.
I hate to say it, but I guess Cogadh is the most reasonable option rn...
Imagine accidentally voting out the witness, oof.
I hate to say it, but I guess Cogadh is the most reasonable option rn...
nudX0O8.png
i suppose it is ... i do worry that Cogadh is an insep. that would be the worst case scenario imo.
i suppose it is ... i do worry that Cogadh is an insep. that would be the worst case scenario imo.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
... what does being an insep mean exactly??
... what does being an insep mean exactly??
nudX0O8.png
Nvmd I just checked, that would be unfortunate.
Nvmd I just checked, that would be unfortunate.
nudX0O8.png
IDK. I will admit it's possible for Cogadh to commit the crime. I think the majority has voted for Cogadh so my vote won't change anything but I still want to be fair about it. xD Totally possible for Lyrus to be innocent, but they just happen to be about Draco's size. Plus Lyrus weighs more than Draco (814.14 kg to 699.72 kg) While Cogadh weighs less (674.74 kg to 699.72 kg) and is smaller. That's my 'evidence'. Honestly Reishi is not very helpful, but his familiar is doing her best lol. @/Ozeatetsor - Reishi would love some tea, but no need to rp back! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
IDK.

I will admit it's possible for Cogadh to commit the crime. I think the majority has voted for Cogadh so my vote won't change anything but I still want to be fair about it. xD

Totally possible for Lyrus to be innocent, but they just happen to be about Draco's size.

Plus Lyrus weighs more than Draco (814.14 kg to 699.72 kg)
While Cogadh weighs less (674.74 kg to 699.72 kg) and is smaller.

That's my 'evidence'.
Honestly Reishi is not very helpful, but his familiar is doing her best lol.

@/Ozeatetsor - Reishi would love some tea, but no need to rp back!
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
1 2 ... 678 679 680 681 682 ... 765 766