Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 442 443 444 445 446 ... 766 767
Whoops, I should have realized that about the different time zones! Not sure if I will stick to my vote or not, but I would like to be compelled if there is a more concrete suspect.

@CrazyAKAPanda I agree. Both Chance the mirror and Igneae the wildclaw. They tick the size box, and both stepped forward into helper roles at a time when Crowley was vulnerable (which is suspicious to Brandy and suspects it is just a reason to isolate Crowley and slip past his guard). [/I] This doesn't discount the other mid-size dragons though.

Edit: Actually, take what I've said with a grain of salt. After looking through the list of dragons again and the discussion on discord, many more now seem more suspicious. Not exactly sure what to think at the moment.

Final Thoughts: Presumably it is a mid-sized dragon, wearing clothing or is generally noisy, and does not use large weapons. Weaponry suggests it is not a spell-caster type.

But I have barked up the wrong trees before.
Whoops, I should have realized that about the different time zones! Not sure if I will stick to my vote or not, but I would like to be compelled if there is a more concrete suspect.

@CrazyAKAPanda I agree. Both Chance the mirror and Igneae the wildclaw. They tick the size box, and both stepped forward into helper roles at a time when Crowley was vulnerable (which is suspicious to Brandy and suspects it is just a reason to isolate Crowley and slip past his guard). [/I] This doesn't discount the other mid-size dragons though.

Edit: Actually, take what I've said with a grain of salt. After looking through the list of dragons again and the discussion on discord, many more now seem more suspicious. Not exactly sure what to think at the moment.

Final Thoughts: Presumably it is a mid-sized dragon, wearing clothing or is generally noisy, and does not use large weapons. Weaponry suggests it is not a spell-caster type.

But I have barked up the wrong trees before.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@Grow @unicornponies
Hiya, it’s been five days and we need your votes please :3
@Grow @unicornponies
Hiya, it’s been five days and we need your votes please :3
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
What is the vote count rn?
What is the vote count rn?
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
I wanna join plzzzzzzzzz Username:Darkmoonbreeder Dragon Name: Potato Gender: Female Breed: Skydancer Rank: She's an assistant seamstress??? Image:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48808752][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/488088/48808752_350.png[/img][/url] Short Description: She's mute and doesn't like drawing attention to herself. Know sign language/can hear just fine but she doesn't/can't talk Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes
I wanna join plzzzzzzzzz

Username:Darkmoonbreeder
Dragon Name: Potato
Breed: Skydancer
Image:48808752_350.png
Short Description: She's mute and doesn't like drawing attention to herself. Know sign language/can hear just fine but she doesn't/can't talk
Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
@Darkmoonbreeder We are currently playing in a game already, you can join the pinglist for the next game. Sorry .-.
@Darkmoonbreeder We are currently playing in a game already, you can join the pinglist for the next game. Sorry .-.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
@CrazyAKApanda

that's what I meant whoops ':D
@CrazyAKApanda

that's what I meant whoops ':D
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
@Darkmoonbreeder

Heya! There's an ongoing game right now, but you can ask to be put on the waitlist!

Then when you're pinged at the beginning of your game, you can post your form :3

@starwindrider we got another one for the waitlist :3
@Darkmoonbreeder

Heya! There's an ongoing game right now, but you can ask to be put on the waitlist!

Then when you're pinged at the beginning of your game, you can post your form :3

@starwindrider we got another one for the waitlist :3
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
Vote count is I believe

Pardofelis I
Hyjin I
Ignae IIIIII
Brandy II
Seraphine II
Chance I
Vote count is I believe

Pardofelis I
Hyjin I
Ignae IIIIII
Brandy II
Seraphine II
Chance I
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
WAIT WHEN DID MY BEAN GET A VOTE-
WAIT WHEN DID MY BEAN GET A VOTE-
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
I voted for her awhile ago as kind of a random shot, not that it really matters much. You don’t need to freak out, I just don’t think it’s Ignae but I also don’t really have a better suspect.
I voted for her awhile ago as kind of a random shot, not that it really matters much. You don’t need to freak out, I just don’t think it’s Ignae but I also don’t really have a better suspect.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
1 2 ... 442 443 444 445 446 ... 766 767