Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 440 441 442 443 444 ... 766 767
@Starwindrider Hey! Hope this is the right place to ask, but can I be placed on the waitlist? Thanks!
@Starwindrider Hey! Hope this is the right place to ask, but can I be placed on the waitlist? Thanks!
CStGtqv.png |
|
|
|
|
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
I didn't see this and yet I still posted a "It can't be Spirals or Faes" comment in my post... Wow, Water's precognition is passing to me!
I didn't see this and yet I still posted a "It can't be Spirals or Faes" comment in my post... Wow, Water's precognition is passing to me!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
I played this once about a year ago, and it was very enjoyable, so could I be put on a waitlist for the next available game please?
I played this once about a year ago, and it was very enjoyable, so could I be put on a waitlist for the next available game please?
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
[quote name="Relics" date="2020-07-08 07:45:24" ] I played this once about a year ago, and it was very enjoyable, so could I be put on a waitlist for the next available game please? [/quote] @Starwindrider We got another one!
Relics wrote on 2020-07-08 07:45:24:
@Starwindrider We got another one!
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
Personally I think it's probably a smaller breed cause something like a wildclaw probably wouldn't drag something along the ground behind them if they're gonna beam Crowley over the head with it cause generally Wildclaw's stand taller than Tundras iirc, but a fae or spiral, or even a skydancer, would probably have to drag whatever object they're intending to beat a tundra over the head with since it's likely larger than them and doesn't travel well which would explain the slithering type noise.
Personally I think it's probably a smaller breed cause something like a wildclaw probably wouldn't drag something along the ground behind them if they're gonna beam Crowley over the head with it cause generally Wildclaw's stand taller than Tundras iirc, but a fae or spiral, or even a skydancer, would probably have to drag whatever object they're intending to beat a tundra over the head with since it's likely larger than them and doesn't travel well which would explain the slithering type noise.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
I didn't see anything about the killer dragging the object? I thought the shuffling was from the feet.
I didn't see anything about the killer dragging the object? I thought the shuffling was from the feet.

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
Generally speaking clues are not explicitly stated in this game, that's part of what makes it interesting, so because there was a shuffling/slithering type noise it could either be feet or an object getting dragged. I think it might have been an object because of the reasons stated above, along with the fact that smaller dragons are often overlooked as killer, which could turn out to be a fatal error later in the game, so I think maybe we should not cross faes, spirals, and skydancers off the list just yet.
Generally speaking clues are not explicitly stated in this game, that's part of what makes it interesting, so because there was a shuffling/slithering type noise it could either be feet or an object getting dragged. I think it might have been an object because of the reasons stated above, along with the fact that smaller dragons are often overlooked as killer, which could turn out to be a fatal error later in the game, so I think maybe we should not cross faes, spirals, and skydancers off the list just yet.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@Tynethyne I assume Brandy was talking to Oliander, and, well, Oli's a Guardian, not a Noct. (If Brandy wasn't talking to Oli, then carry on lol)
EDIT: Ack you fixed it before I even posted this lol
@Tynethyne I assume Brandy was talking to Oliander, and, well, Oli's a Guardian, not a Noct. (If Brandy wasn't talking to Oli, then carry on lol)
EDIT: Ack you fixed it before I even posted this lol
I'll put something here one day.
@Redcode

Thanks, Indeed! Heheh, for some reason I thought that Oli was the nocturne *facepalm* Maybe Brandy just can't see lmao.
@Redcode

Thanks, Indeed! Heheh, for some reason I thought that Oli was the nocturne *facepalm* Maybe Brandy just can't see lmao.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
I find it unlikely that the weapon was being dragged, as the weapon was explicitly stated to be small. Why drag a dagger or the like? The shuffling was probably footsteps or clothing
I find it unlikely that the weapon was being dragged, as the weapon was explicitly stated to be small. Why drag a dagger or the like? The shuffling was probably footsteps or clothing
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
1 2 ... 440 441 442 443 444 ... 766 767