Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 441 442 443 444 445 ... 766 767
I guess I missed the spot where it said small, oh well.
I guess I missed the spot where it said small, oh well.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
Really sorry if I'm not on at the right times! My timezone is British Summer Time, and I'm 8 hours ahead of FR. I wake just after rollover, so usually miss all of the action and therefore make my characters suspicious due to them being almost silent!
Really sorry if I'm not on at the right times! My timezone is British Summer Time, and I'm 8 hours ahead of FR. I wake just after rollover, so usually miss all of the action and therefore make my characters suspicious due to them being almost silent!
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
I think the characters are suspicious IC more than OOC.
I think the characters are suspicious IC more than OOC.

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
@MediaeLycan
Hence why I didn't vote for Ignae, silence means nothing lol
@MediaeLycan
Hence why I didn't vote for Ignae, silence means nothing lol
I'll put something here one day.
@RedCode Thanks!
@RedCode Thanks!
Cauldron Services [Open]
@MediaeLycan i did not realise you were playing as Ignae. I might change my vote now ._.
@MediaeLycan i did not realise you were playing as Ignae. I might change my vote now ._.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
@CrazyAKApanda Don't worry! He's actually a new character of mine, so sorry if his personality seems all over the place. He's not fully fleshed out yet..
@CrazyAKApanda Don't worry! He's actually a new character of mine, so sorry if his personality seems all over the place. He's not fully fleshed out yet..
Cauldron Services [Open]
I might change my vote but i was scared to go against the majority without reasoning LOL..i have my own theories but ,
Well
I might change my vote but i was scared to go against the majority without reasoning LOL..i have my own theories but ,
Well
giphy.gif
Lol @MediaeLycan no worries, I'm in Britain too so we're in the same boat there with timezone problems.

For what it's worth Igneae isn't first on my suspect list, he's like third. xD Silence isn't evidence.

Guess I'm willing to go against the grain on who I'm voting for lol. idk, my gut feel doesn't follow it being Igneae. I've no compelling reason why it'd be Seraphine instead *shrug*.
Lol @MediaeLycan no worries, I'm in Britain too so we're in the same boat there with timezone problems.

For what it's worth Igneae isn't first on my suspect list, he's like third. xD Silence isn't evidence.

Guess I'm willing to go against the grain on who I'm voting for lol. idk, my gut feel doesn't follow it being Igneae. I've no compelling reason why it'd be Seraphine instead *shrug*.
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
Hmm, what strikes me about Igneae is how he's suddenly willing to help Crowly right away instead of leaving Crowly with one of their close friends like almost everyone did. Maybe they're trying to cover up and be nice so no one suspects him? He does have the size to be able to hold a small weapon above a tundra's head but still be easily knocked over and dragged off. Note, they were dragged. A Guard would be able to easily pick up a fae or spiral (unless the guard WAS a fae/spiral) and a wildclaw is too big to easily be carried unless the guard is a giant breed, which I doubt they were. Igneae is not off my suspicions yet, I am not voting for him just because he hadn't replied in a while, it is for the reasons above.

(sorry its so long, just tryna keep people from thinking I'm voting Igneae just because they were silent.)
Hmm, what strikes me about Igneae is how he's suddenly willing to help Crowly right away instead of leaving Crowly with one of their close friends like almost everyone did. Maybe they're trying to cover up and be nice so no one suspects him? He does have the size to be able to hold a small weapon above a tundra's head but still be easily knocked over and dragged off. Note, they were dragged. A Guard would be able to easily pick up a fae or spiral (unless the guard WAS a fae/spiral) and a wildclaw is too big to easily be carried unless the guard is a giant breed, which I doubt they were. Igneae is not off my suspicions yet, I am not voting for him just because he hadn't replied in a while, it is for the reasons above.

(sorry its so long, just tryna keep people from thinking I'm voting Igneae just because they were silent.)
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
1 2 ... 441 442 443 444 445 ... 766 767