Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 447 448
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Q5IST2X.gif[/img] [item=Glassbound Gustvul] [size=4][b]Radium[/b] Interacting with: Krese (Boatbud)[/size][/center] Radium couldn't believe it, death in this peaceful clan that was just a bud waiting to grow, would it die before it even had a chance to flourish? She watched from a distance, watching dragons come in and out of Dracos den, before flying over herself, taking care not to be trampled by the much larger dragons discussing out front, she soars through the door and proves the information she has heard. Draco is truly dead. She flew out of the den and joined the group in the town square with the large black and red imperial named Tezuran. She was getting tired flying around but didn't want to sit on the ground incase someone trample her, she would live but they may get burnt by her flames in surprise. She spotted Krese, the imperial she spoke to the day before, so decides to fly over to them. "Hello Krese, it is a shame to hear of such news, a game the killer may be playing to confuse us. I agree we must find them for Draco" Radium looked at Krese with a sad expression. "May I land near you or on you? I weigh very little, I am worried I will become buried if an ample dragon tramples me."
Q5IST2X.gif Glassbound Gustvul

Radium
Interacting with: Krese (Boatbud)

Radium couldn't believe it, death in this peaceful clan that was just a bud waiting to grow, would it die before it even had a chance to flourish?

She watched from a distance, watching dragons come in and out of Dracos den, before flying over herself, taking care not to be trampled by the much larger dragons discussing out front, she soars through the door and proves the information she has heard. Draco is truly dead.

She flew out of the den and joined the group in the town square with the large black and red imperial named Tezuran. She was getting tired flying around but didn't want to sit on the ground incase someone trample her, she would live but they may get burnt by her flames in surprise.

She spotted Krese, the imperial she spoke to the day before, so decides to fly over to them. "Hello Krese, it is a shame to hear of such news, a game the killer may be playing to confuse us. I agree we must find them for Draco" Radium looked at Krese with a sad expression.

"May I land near you or on you? I weigh very little, I am worried I will become buried if an ample dragon tramples me."

JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
[center][b]Iris[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66128419][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/661285/66128419_350.png[/img][/url] Iris almost fainted at the sight of Draco's body. There was no sign of blood; no sign of struggle. It was like he was asleep, but Iris knew he was not, which only made it worse. She looked around the crowd, only to be met with suspicious faces. She didn't want to point fingers (or in her case, feet) at every suspicious dragon she saw. It simply wasn't right just to pick dragons based on surface-level suspicions. She decided to sort through the evidence. Carina was shade-touched (which didn't necessarily mean bloodthirsty) and was quite ready to tell others that it was fake. The latter detail was definitely suspicious, but Iris didn't want to throw blame yet. Cogadh looked scary, but Iris knew better than to equate scary with evil. Tezuran was first at the scene of the crime and knew what happened, but would she be this helpful if she were the killer? Or maybe that was a tactic? Iris didn't want to suspect just because she had extraordinary knowledge. Krese was very interested in surveying the crime scene (as a killer sometimes does after the crime), and perhaps he wanted to be the only dragon in the clan who could be considered beautiful -- Of course, that would be a stupid motivation, and Iris was a strong believer in the doctrine "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" -- but what reasonable motivation would anyone have to kill Draco. It made no sense. Iris went through a period a few years back when she was obsessed with crime novels. She believed she would make a great detective. However, the peak of her "detective abilities" was being able to figure out who ate [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62879653]Aion's[/url] muffin. An actual murder was something entirely foreign to Iris, and she needed to deliberate more on the subject.
Iris
66128419_350.png

Iris almost fainted at the sight of Draco's body. There was no sign of blood; no sign of struggle. It was like he was asleep, but Iris knew he was not, which only made it worse.

She looked around the crowd, only to be met with suspicious faces. She didn't want to point fingers (or in her case, feet) at every suspicious dragon she saw. It simply wasn't right just to pick dragons based on surface-level suspicions. She decided to sort through the evidence.

Carina was shade-touched (which didn't necessarily mean bloodthirsty) and was quite ready to tell others that it was fake. The latter detail was definitely suspicious, but Iris didn't want to throw blame yet.

Cogadh looked scary, but Iris knew better than to equate scary with evil.

Tezuran was first at the scene of the crime and knew what happened, but would she be this helpful if she were the killer? Or maybe that was a tactic? Iris didn't want to suspect just because she had extraordinary knowledge.

Krese was very interested in surveying the crime scene (as a killer sometimes does after the crime), and perhaps he wanted to be the only dragon in the clan who could be considered beautiful -- Of course, that would be a stupid motivation, and Iris was a strong believer in the doctrine "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" -- but what reasonable motivation would anyone have to kill Draco. It made no sense.

Iris went through a period a few years back when she was obsessed with crime novels. She believed she would make a great detective. However, the peak of her "detective abilities" was being able to figure out who ate Aion's muffin. An actual murder was something entirely foreign to Iris, and she needed to deliberate more on the subject.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Krese watched as more and more dragons made their way to the town center, looking at each of them very carefully - some of them really pretty, he'd give them that, like the purple skydancer (though the wing-eyes did kind of kill Krese's admiration), or the cute little tundra guy who was still waiting for an answer from the other imperial. And of course, Raidum.

Radium was pretty. Not in the same way that Krese was, but in a way that reminded him of her. She looked like she belonged in the night sky, as if she was a star. Krese wouldn't mind spending some more time with her, no, not at all.

So when she approached him for the second time, he couldn't help but smile. He liked being pursued, more than pursuing someone. Of course, even when he's the one to start flirting, he knew that the other party desired him as well - who wouldn't? - but it never hurt to know that someone went out of their way to talk to him. As they should.

"Of course," he replied, parting his mane to make some space for her. "Please, make yourself comfortable, we wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you." Having already lost Draco, Krese would be very upset if anything happened to Radium too. Then, the clan would be 50 percent - no, 43 percent? 67 percent? - the exact percentage didn't matter, the clan would be uglier than before.
Krese watched as more and more dragons made their way to the town center, looking at each of them very carefully - some of them really pretty, he'd give them that, like the purple skydancer (though the wing-eyes did kind of kill Krese's admiration), or the cute little tundra guy who was still waiting for an answer from the other imperial. And of course, Raidum.

Radium was pretty. Not in the same way that Krese was, but in a way that reminded him of her. She looked like she belonged in the night sky, as if she was a star. Krese wouldn't mind spending some more time with her, no, not at all.

So when she approached him for the second time, he couldn't help but smile. He liked being pursued, more than pursuing someone. Of course, even when he's the one to start flirting, he knew that the other party desired him as well - who wouldn't? - but it never hurt to know that someone went out of their way to talk to him. As they should.

"Of course," he replied, parting his mane to make some space for her. "Please, make yourself comfortable, we wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you." Having already lost Draco, Krese would be very upset if anything happened to Radium too. Then, the clan would be 50 percent - no, 43 percent? 67 percent? - the exact percentage didn't matter, the clan would be uglier than before.
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
[center][i]Tezuran[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72199900][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722000/72199900_350.png[/img][/url] She almost let out a hiss to the Skydancer..decalring such a bold accusation..gesturing a talon for Lyca to prance over as her soft muttering stopped..slowly lifting her head to lock her gaze onto the Skydancer "A bold statement from such a small one...however.." she lifts a bony talon up making a gesture as the Runescar Lynx jumped up..climbing up the Imperial using her proto wings as support "The rightous don't shoot the messenger....besides..What would the motivation be? The den is far too small for me to fit inside and leave everything as tidy as it is.." She said with a flick of her tail "Just know..We must decide...Or we perish under darkness." Tezuran warns..leaning her down real close to Almeda..her crimson eyes practically glowing before she lifted her head up gazing down at the dragon before her eys scanned the crowd that had gathered around her..thinking deeply for a moment...her black mane hanging ominously over her skull-like face..[i]For Plaquebringer's sake we must have a funeral for them...I cannot have it done with such close crowding mortals![/i] [b]Tezuran's vote goes to Lyrus[/b][/center]
Tezuran

72199900_350.png

She almost let out a hiss to the Skydancer..decalring such a bold accusation..gesturing a talon for Lyca to prance over as her soft muttering stopped..slowly lifting her head to lock her gaze onto the Skydancer "A bold statement from such a small one...however.." she lifts a bony talon up making a gesture as the Runescar Lynx jumped up..climbing up the Imperial using her proto wings as support "The rightous don't shoot the messenger....besides..What would the motivation be? The den is far too small for me to fit inside and leave everything as tidy as it is.." She said with a flick of her tail "Just know..We must decide...Or we perish under darkness." Tezuran warns..leaning her down real close to Almeda..her crimson eyes practically glowing before she lifted her head up gazing down at the dragon before her eys scanned the crowd that had gathered around her..thinking deeply for a moment...her black mane hanging ominously over her skull-like face..For Plaquebringer's sake we must have a funeral for them...I cannot have it done with such close crowding mortals!

Tezuran's vote goes to Lyrus
s0SlLkc.png
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56633978][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/566340/56633978.png[/img][/url] [size=5][font=Consolas][b]Almeda [/b]| [/size][i]She/Her[/i][/center] [color=transparent]_____[/color]Almeda scoffed at the imperials attempts to intimidate her. "So who do [i]you [/i]think did it, then?" [color=transparent]_____[/color]She looked around as she asked, taking in the faces of everyone there. So much whispering and hushed talk was happening, it was frustrating her. Normally she worked alone, so having a crowd to work with was nothing short of annoying. She wished she could just sit and interview each individual on her own. Almeda sighed, looking back to the Imperial.
56633978.png
Almeda | She/Her

_____Almeda scoffed at the imperials attempts to intimidate her. "So who do you think did it, then?"

_____She looked around as she asked, taking in the faces of everyone there. So much whispering and hushed talk was happening, it was frustrating her. Normally she worked alone, so having a crowd to work with was nothing short of annoying. She wished she could just sit and interview each individual on her own. Almeda sighed, looking back to the Imperial.
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
[center][i]Tezuran[/i] Interaction with Almeda [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72199900][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722000/72199900_350.png[/img][/url] She gave a long sigh to the Skydancer before giving her reply "My suggestion is that the culprit is a dragon of equal size...That should cut the choices now hm?...Although your choice may be different..." she lowered her tone as she again lowered her head to look at Almeda "It'd be [b]Lyrus[/b]..." before lifting her head up and clasping her talons together "Now..I must ask I need open space to prepare a proper funneral for Draco yes?"[/center]
Tezuran

Interaction with Almeda
72199900_350.png

She gave a long sigh to the Skydancer before giving her reply "My suggestion is that the culprit is a dragon of equal size...That should cut the choices now hm?...Although your choice may be different..." she lowered her tone as she again lowered her head to look at Almeda "It'd be Lyrus..." before lifting her head up and clasping her talons together "Now..I must ask I need open space to prepare a proper funneral for Draco yes?"
s0SlLkc.png
[center][size=4][i]Lyrus | He/They[/size][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82479045][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/835714724153917444/1057470784756514826/Untitled153_1.png[/img][/url] "Oh great glade mother" Lyrus muttered to himself, ice shooting into his veins as he caught sight of the lifeless body, the limp corpse of Draco staring sightlessly through it's veil, barely anything touched of the imperfect cadaver laid before them. Lyrus was gonna be sick. He couldn't do this, this wasn't what he wanted when he joined this clan, he wanted to [i]work[/i], not watch his newfound allies be brutalized. The world seemed to swirl around him as the voices numbed around him, white noise filling his ears as he barely noticed the slight touch of his familiar, Chardon, make it's way out of his fur. He couldn't do this. He wanted to lie down, and cover his head forever, to let this pass and for everything to subside. As his thoughts continued to spiral, a single conversation cut through his haze, and he let out a almost scandalized choke, his voice heavy with anxiety as he cried "What? I've been working [i]all[/i] day! I've barely been able to sleep! When would I have had to time to, I don't know, [i]kill[/i] someome when I couldn't even catch a bird! [B]Voting for Cogadh (Will rp it next post)[/b] [/center]
Lyrus | He/They
Untitled153_1.png

"Oh great glade mother" Lyrus muttered to himself, ice shooting into his veins as he caught sight of the lifeless body, the limp corpse of Draco staring sightlessly through it's veil, barely anything touched of the imperfect cadaver laid before them. Lyrus was gonna be sick. He couldn't do this, this wasn't what he wanted when he joined this clan, he wanted to work, not watch his newfound allies be brutalized.

The world seemed to swirl around him as the voices numbed around him, white noise filling his ears as he barely noticed the slight touch of his familiar, Chardon, make it's way out of his fur. He couldn't do this. He wanted to lie down, and cover his head forever, to let this pass and for everything to subside. As his thoughts continued to spiral, a single conversation cut through his haze, and he let out a almost scandalized choke, his voice heavy with anxiety as he cried "What? I've been working all day! I've barely been able to sleep! When would I have had to time to, I don't know, kill someome when I couldn't even catch a bird!

Voting for Cogadh
(Will rp it next post)

pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
| any pronouns | +2 FR time
| ~> toyhouse

I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42404990][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/424050/42404990p.png[/img][/url] [center][size=5][b]Endymion | He/Him Interacting with: N/A[/b][/size] [center]— — — — — He headed towards the place where Draco’s body was found, and froze as he saw. It was true. How could he have let this happen? One week in with his new clan, and there was already a death, and a possible murderer among them. He blamed himself, partially. If it was true, and they were one of his clan-mates, then it was his fault that they were let in. He accepted nearly everyone into his clan without thinking at all. Endymion felt on the verge of tears, and he blinked them away, putting on an cold-looking face instead. He couldn’t look like a crybaby in front of everyone. He had to be strong for everyone, and he had to find out who the murderer was, before anybody else died. He really hoped it wasn’t his sister-Endy would never forgive himself if so. Perhaps Tezuran was right. He had to exile/vote somebody, but who? He didn’t want to vote any dragon who was innocent, and send them away, where the murderer could get them anytime. [i]Be strong. Be ruthless, Endymion. You must not show any weaknesses to your clan. Be strong for them.[/i] He walked back to the clearing where the others were, with a stoic expression. Oh, he really hoped this was just another terrible nightmare he was having. Endymion voted for [b]Cogadh.[/b]
42404990p.png
Endymion | He/Him

Interacting with: N/A

— — — — —

He headed towards the place where Draco’s body was found, and froze as he saw. It was true. How could he have let this happen? One week in with his new clan, and there was already a death, and a possible murderer among them.

He blamed himself, partially. If it was true, and they were one of his clan-mates, then it was his fault that they were let in. He accepted nearly everyone into his clan without thinking at all.

Endymion felt on the verge of tears, and he blinked them away, putting on an cold-looking face instead. He couldn’t look like a crybaby in front of everyone. He had to be strong for everyone, and he had to find out who the murderer was, before anybody else died. He really hoped it wasn’t his sister-Endy would never forgive himself if so.

Perhaps Tezuran was right. He had to exile/vote somebody, but who? He didn’t want to vote any dragon who was innocent, and send them away, where the murderer could get them anytime.

Be strong. Be ruthless, Endymion. You must not show any weaknesses to your clan. Be strong for them.

He walked back to the clearing where the others were, with a stoic expression.

Oh, he really hoped this was just another terrible nightmare he was having.

Endymion voted for Cogadh.
unknxwn.gif

« fr+1 »
— she+her : he+him —
« chinese : wishlist »
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/682#post_52886828][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/690810/69080901p.png[/img][/url] [b]Pyre, she/her[/b] [/center] Pyre doesn't feel the need to go see the body. Enough dragons have gone in nervous and come out with the touch of [i]death[/i] in their expressions that she... she believes the healer's proclamations. She is not a researcher of the morbid. She studies cultures and artifacts, things with the touch of community life and vitality. She has no reason to want to see a body. And her analytical mind balks at throwing accusations around at these dragons the way some are doing already- she has not even spoken to the majority of them. Besides, she can sense the fear, grief, rage, and unease permeating the clearing as clearly as though they were all her own feelings. But. How can she go back to merrily studying and observing her clanmates when one is now dead? When one of the remaining could be his [i]murderer[/i]? Pyre's sensibilities battle her cowardice for a good few minutes before she uneasily turns her gaze to the gathering crowd. Draco was killed in his den, with no sign of forced entry. No fanfare. Now that no one is moving in and out of the Pearlcatcher's hollow for the time being, it is easy to imagine that he is just sleeping inside. It could be the other Pearlcatcher who was so quick to dismiss it as a prank- but would a killer really be that bold? Especially considering how quiet this culprit was- a dead-of-night murderer who woke no one and left almost no trace besides a corpse doesn't seem like the type to openly bluff in the morning. Knots forming in her stomach and claws fidgeting worriedly, Pyre examines the group. Someone quiet. Someone elusive. [i]She doesn't want to accuse her brand-new brethren. She just wants to go back to her hollow and continue taking notes on her newest tome.[/i] Her mind settles on a dragon who wasn't in any of her notes yesterday, a dragon who spoke to no one. A dragon who stands back and who watches, just like she does. [i]Someone quiet. Someone elusive. [/i] Pyre's vote is for [b]Cogadh[/b].
69080901p.png
Pyre, she/her
Pyre doesn't feel the need to go see the body. Enough dragons have gone in nervous and come out with the touch of death in their expressions that she... she believes the healer's proclamations.

She is not a researcher of the morbid. She studies cultures and artifacts, things with the touch of community life and vitality. She has no reason to want to see a body.

And her analytical mind balks at throwing accusations around at these dragons the way some are doing already- she has not even spoken to the majority of them. Besides, she can sense the fear, grief, rage, and unease permeating the clearing as clearly as though they were all her own feelings.

But.

How can she go back to merrily studying and observing her clanmates when one is now dead? When one of the remaining could be his murderer?

Pyre's sensibilities battle her cowardice for a good few minutes before she uneasily turns her gaze to the gathering crowd.

Draco was killed in his den, with no sign of forced entry. No fanfare. Now that no one is moving in and out of the Pearlcatcher's hollow for the time being, it is easy to imagine that he is just sleeping inside.

It could be the other Pearlcatcher who was so quick to dismiss it as a prank- but would a killer really be that bold? Especially considering how quiet this culprit was- a dead-of-night murderer who woke no one and left almost no trace besides a corpse doesn't seem like the type to openly bluff in the morning.

Knots forming in her stomach and claws fidgeting worriedly, Pyre examines the group. Someone quiet. Someone elusive.

She doesn't want to accuse her brand-new brethren. She just wants to go back to her hollow and continue taking notes on her newest tome.

Her mind settles on a dragon who wasn't in any of her notes yesterday, a dragon who spoke to no one. A dragon who stands back and who watches, just like she does.

Someone quiet. Someone elusive.

Pyre's vote is for Cogadh.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56633978][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/566340/56633978.png[/img][/url] [size=5][font=Consolas][b]Almeda [/b]| [/size][i]She/Her[/i][/center] [color=transparent]_____[/color]Almeda chuckled to herself lightly. "Lyrus?" She looked over at the aberration who was visibly shaken. "He looks far too anxious to have done anything. I mean, unless that's a cover I guess. That two headed thing could be kind of useful in killing." She let a little grin slip, amused with herself. The lack of laughter in response made her realize that her morbid humor wouldn't be appreciated amongst the others. Not that her team back home ever appreciated them either, except maybe [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48192093]Lachesis[/url]. [color=transparent]_____[/color]She listened to the others, and it seemed that [b]all of the evidence had pointed to Codagh[/b]. She was awfully quiet in everything she did, if she even showed herself at all. She had been mysteriously quiet since everyone had arrived and, even now with the body being found, she was still nowhere to be found. Was she avoiding the commotion? Avoiding the saddened faces? [color=transparent]_____[/color]Almeda pointed a small glance at Carina, and let out an almost apology. "Sorry for voting for you, you were just easy to point a claw at." A toothy smirk slid across her face. She hoped that the pearlcatcher could sense the playfulness in her voice as she tried to make it lighthearted, but that was rarely how she ever came across. ----- [center][i]{Based on the evidence she has been presented with by the others, Almeda has [b]changed her vote to Cogadh[/b]}[/i][/center]
56633978.png
Almeda | She/Her

_____Almeda chuckled to herself lightly. "Lyrus?" She looked over at the aberration who was visibly shaken. "He looks far too anxious to have done anything. I mean, unless that's a cover I guess. That two headed thing could be kind of useful in killing." She let a little grin slip, amused with herself. The lack of laughter in response made her realize that her morbid humor wouldn't be appreciated amongst the others. Not that her team back home ever appreciated them either, except maybe Lachesis.

_____She listened to the others, and it seemed that all of the evidence had pointed to Codagh. She was awfully quiet in everything she did, if she even showed herself at all. She had been mysteriously quiet since everyone had arrived and, even now with the body being found, she was still nowhere to be found. Was she avoiding the commotion? Avoiding the saddened faces?

_____Almeda pointed a small glance at Carina, and let out an almost apology. "Sorry for voting for you, you were just easy to point a claw at." A toothy smirk slid across her face. She hoped that the pearlcatcher could sense the playfulness in her voice as she tried to make it lighthearted, but that was rarely how she ever came across.
{Based on the evidence she has been presented with by the others, Almeda has changed her vote to Cogadh}
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
1 2 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 447 448