Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 302 303 304 305 306 ... 443 444
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=77541521][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/775416/77541521.png[/img][/url] [size=5][font=serif][b]c a r i n a[/b][/font][/size][/center] The clan had mostly all gathered by the time Carina bothered rousing herself. She seemed almost too lazy to present herself to the clan, but she felt as if she'd been given a sleeping draught. Blinking tiredly, Carina whines, "Oh come on. Someone just faked their death as a prank. Can we move on with the day?" She stretches, the Shade contained within her scales rippling and roiling over them in grimaces and whispers, as if her body contains a live tattoo. Her ear catches the bold pronouncement. [i]Mercy of Death herself. Tainted one?[/i] Carina snorts softly. Bold words. She cares not much about these announcements, or whether there is a killer among them. Carina thinks herself much harder to kill, due to the Shade's influence on her. She only pays half of her attention span to the gathered clan. This is either a prank or a real death, and Carina's not yet awake enough to process the effects of any of it.
77541521.png
c a r i n a
The clan had mostly all gathered by the time Carina bothered rousing herself. She seemed almost too lazy to present herself to the clan, but she felt as if she'd been given a sleeping draught. Blinking tiredly, Carina whines, "Oh come on. Someone just faked their death as a prank. Can we move on with the day?"
She stretches, the Shade contained within her scales rippling and roiling over them in grimaces and whispers, as if her body contains a live tattoo.
Her ear catches the bold pronouncement. Mercy of Death herself. Tainted one?
Carina snorts softly. Bold words. She cares not much about these announcements, or whether there is a killer among them. Carina thinks herself much harder to kill, due to the Shade's influence on her.
She only pays half of her attention span to the gathered clan. This is either a prank or a real death, and Carina's not yet awake enough to process the effects of any of it.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
[center][size=4][i]Lyrus | He/They[/size][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82479045][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/835714724153917444/1057470784756514826/Untitled153_1.png[/img][/url] Lyrus snapped both heads to the side, not having noticed the small pearlcatchers entry, but instead her words. This was a [I]prank!!?[/I] the nerve of some dragons. He let out a hiss before echoing "Seriously, if this is how they plan to welcome the new arrivals, it's an awful one." He curled his lip upon finishing, both of his heads glowering as the perceived truth finally settled in. Despite this, as their eyes wandered to the original speaker, he felt a small spike of dread. She... Didn't seem to be joking, and with how early it was, it didn't really seem like the best time for a prank of all things. As he took to time to look around more, the small seeds of doubt spurring him on, it finally clicked that Draco was still missing. [/center]
Lyrus | He/They
Untitled153_1.png

Lyrus snapped both heads to the side, not having noticed the small pearlcatchers entry, but instead her words. This was a prank!!? the nerve of some dragons. He let out a hiss before echoing "Seriously, if this is how they plan to welcome the new arrivals, it's an awful one." He curled his lip upon finishing, both of his heads glowering as the perceived truth finally settled in.

Despite this, as their eyes wandered to the original speaker, he felt a small spike of dread. She... Didn't seem to be joking, and with how early it was, it didn't really seem like the best time for a prank of all things. As he took to time to look around more, the small seeds of doubt spurring him on, it finally clicked that Draco was still missing.
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
any pronouns | +2 FR time
~> toyhouse
_______
I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=77541521][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/775416/77541521.png[/img][/url] [size=5][font=serif][b]c a r i n a[/b][/font][/size][/center] Carina's smile is thin as she glances at Lyrus, greeting him with an inclination of her head. "Why would someone simply walk in and commit murder. If this isn't a prank ..." She shakes her head. "It just doesn't make sense for it to be anything else. It would be quite the senseless murder," she argues.
77541521.png
c a r i n a
Carina's smile is thin as she glances at Lyrus, greeting him with an inclination of her head. "Why would someone simply walk in and commit murder. If this isn't a prank ..." She shakes her head. "It just doesn't make sense for it to be anything else. It would be quite the senseless murder," she argues.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/682#post_52886828][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/690810/69080901p.png[/img][/url] [b]Pyre, she/her[/b] [/center] Pyre frowns as snippets of conversation from others in the group reach her. "We shouldn't start speculating, even if it seems impossible that anyone is really dead," she says, without even turning to look at the dragons who were talking. She is far too preoccupied scanning the crowd, trying to figure out which faces haven't emerged yet. "We should account for everyone first. And get answers." She cranes her neck- there are some conspicuously missing members of the throng, but who knows? Maybe they're just deep sleepers. But if the healer is saying it... Pyre can't help but feel a little nervous.
69080901p.png
Pyre, she/her

Pyre frowns as snippets of conversation from others in the group reach her.

"We shouldn't start speculating, even if it seems impossible that anyone is really dead," she says, without even turning to look at the dragons who were talking. She is far too preoccupied scanning the crowd, trying to figure out which faces haven't emerged yet. "We should account for everyone first. And get answers."

She cranes her neck- there are some conspicuously missing members of the throng, but who knows? Maybe they're just deep sleepers.

But if the healer is saying it... Pyre can't help but feel a little nervous.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[center][b]Reishi, he/him [/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/312#post_53142560] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/755739/75573821p.png[/img][/url][item=Rosaline Strangler][/center] A loud roar had waken up Reishi, who did his best to process what was said. Something about tainted breath and mercy? He sighed and was about to close his eyes and go back to sleep when he noticed Roseanne heading outside. His familiar was looking worried. He got up as quickly as he could and went outside to see what the fuss was about. He heard voices as he followed Roseanne to the center of the town. There's a gathering of dragons, but judging by the looks on their faces this was no party. "Are we having a town meeting?" He asked Roseanne. He then hears words like death and murder being muttered around and was stunned. "A murder. There's been murder?" He glances around and his stomach drops. He doesn't see Cogadh. He takes a deep breath. He may be surrounded by dragons larger than him, but he is not afraid. The sooner he can figured what has happened, the better. He decides to address the largest dragon in the group, the Imperial, as a way to demand attention. [right]@RaiynTheAlicorn[/right] [b]"Is someone dead? And if so, who?"[/b]
Reishi, he/him

75573821p.png
Rosaline Strangler

A loud roar had waken up Reishi, who did his best to process what was said.

Something about tainted breath and mercy?

He sighed and was about to close his eyes and go back to sleep when he noticed Roseanne heading outside.
His familiar was looking worried. He got up as quickly as he could and went outside to see what the fuss was about.

He heard voices as he followed Roseanne to the center of the town. There's a gathering of dragons, but judging by the looks on their faces this was no party.

"Are we having a town meeting?" He asked Roseanne. He then hears words like death and murder being muttered around and was stunned.

"A murder. There's been murder?" He glances around and his stomach drops. He doesn't see Cogadh.

He takes a deep breath. He may be surrounded by dragons larger than him, but he is not afraid. The sooner he can figured what has happened, the better. He decides to address the largest dragon in the group, the Imperial, as a way to demand attention.
"Is someone dead? And if so, who?"
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
[center][i]Tezuran[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72199900][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722000/72199900_350.png[/img][/url] Tezuran looked around at the crowd gathered before her..She flicked her tail to Lyca as the Runescar Lynx pranced over to the den doorway of Draco as she began to speak again "The Pearlcatcher Draco..has been slain during the night..A monster creeps amongst this crowd..For we must come together..and decide whom that it may be...for if our choice is faulty..Death shall sweep through here again." she waggled her boney talons as her eyes illuminated her skeletal face..her mane only making her appear more ominous as the large eye on her back stared at the now barren den Lyca stood beside as Tezuran cleared her throat "To adress questions for those who awoke at my call..I have my ways of seeing...and my ways of knowing..." she looked back at Lyca who sat beside the den doorway..the glowing rune on her hide sparkled a moment before she faced the crowd "The conclucsion of their death...has been strangulation.If you so wish to see yourself...You may do so...then return here to decide..." she folded in her wings as she lowered her head so her chin touched her chest ever so slightly...softly mummering to herself...the dimming of her glowing eyes indicating them to be closed.[/center]
Tezuran

72199900_350.png

Tezuran looked around at the crowd gathered before her..She flicked her tail to Lyca as the Runescar Lynx pranced over to the den doorway of Draco as she began to speak again "The Pearlcatcher Draco..has been slain during the night..A monster creeps amongst this crowd..For we must come together..and decide whom that it may be...for if our choice is faulty..Death shall sweep through here again." she waggled her boney talons as her eyes illuminated her skeletal face..her mane only making her appear more ominous as the large eye on her back stared at the now barren den Lyca stood beside as Tezuran cleared her throat "To adress questions for those who awoke at my call..I have my ways of seeing...and my ways of knowing..." she looked back at Lyca who sat beside the den doorway..the glowing rune on her hide sparkled a moment before she faced the crowd "The conclucsion of their death...has been strangulation.If you so wish to see yourself...You may do so...then return here to decide..." she folded in her wings as she lowered her head so her chin touched her chest ever so slightly...softly mummering to herself...the dimming of her glowing eyes indicating them to be closed.
s0SlLkc.png
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56633978][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/566340/56633978.png[/img][/url] [size=5][font=Consolas][b]Almeda [/b]| [/size][i]She/Her[/i][/center] [color=transparent]_____[/color]Squinting at the imperial in a gaze full of doubt, Almeda was the first to make her way to Draco's den. She took in the sight of the seemingly peacefully sleeping pearlcatcher. He was dead of course, the group had established that, but even so he looked as though he had just passed in his dreams. Almeda hoped that maybe he was dreaming of something nice as he passed. Maybe he didn't truly feel his death. Though if the method was strangulation, that was unlikely. [color=transparent]_____[/color]The grey skydancer looked around the room, scouring it for any clues she could possibly find. Maybe a feather or scale, a dusty print, a lousy forgotten piece of clothing. The more she looked, the more she realized that there wasn't much out of place, not that she could see anyways. She thought back to everyone's initial reactions, looking for clues elsewhere. [color=transparent]_____[/color]The announcing imperial was the first to see, so of course that immediately put a target on her back. She said something about having ways of knowing, and that rung alarm bells in her mind. Though the more she recalled, she thought back to the blue-colored pearlcatcher's conversation stating that it had to be a prank. She was so casual. Too casual? Other than those two and the frustration of minimal clues, Almeda wasn't really sure where to go with it. [color=transparent]_____[/color]As others entered Draco's den, Almeda walked back out to the clan center. She crossed her arms and gave the four-winged imperial a glare. "You were the first to see, how do we know we can trust that you didn't touch anything? Or that you didn't do it yourself and you're trying to cover? I'm not sure about what the others think, but to me that's pretty suspicious right off the bat." ----- [center][i]{I saw that we had to vote within the first 3 posts. As this is my 3rd, [b]Almeda's vote goes to Carina[/b] though she can elaborate in the following interactions.}[/i][/center]
56633978.png
Almeda | She/Her

_____Squinting at the imperial in a gaze full of doubt, Almeda was the first to make her way to Draco's den. She took in the sight of the seemingly peacefully sleeping pearlcatcher. He was dead of course, the group had established that, but even so he looked as though he had just passed in his dreams. Almeda hoped that maybe he was dreaming of something nice as he passed. Maybe he didn't truly feel his death. Though if the method was strangulation, that was unlikely.

_____The grey skydancer looked around the room, scouring it for any clues she could possibly find. Maybe a feather or scale, a dusty print, a lousy forgotten piece of clothing. The more she looked, the more she realized that there wasn't much out of place, not that she could see anyways. She thought back to everyone's initial reactions, looking for clues elsewhere.

_____The announcing imperial was the first to see, so of course that immediately put a target on her back. She said something about having ways of knowing, and that rung alarm bells in her mind. Though the more she recalled, she thought back to the blue-colored pearlcatcher's conversation stating that it had to be a prank. She was so casual. Too casual? Other than those two and the frustration of minimal clues, Almeda wasn't really sure where to go with it.

_____As others entered Draco's den, Almeda walked back out to the clan center. She crossed her arms and gave the four-winged imperial a glare. "You were the first to see, how do we know we can trust that you didn't touch anything? Or that you didn't do it yourself and you're trying to cover? I'm not sure about what the others think, but to me that's pretty suspicious right off the bat."

{I saw that we had to vote within the first 3 posts. As this is my 3rd, Almeda's vote goes to Carina though she can elaborate in the following interactions.}
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
[center]Aloka [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/816584/81658364.png[/img][/center] Aloka entered the den, following Almeda. She could barely hold back tears at the sight of Draco's body, the poor dear, if only there was something that could be done. Tearing her eyes away form the corpse, she surveyed any potential evidence in the den. The unfortunate fact, was that there was hardly any at all. Little to no signs of a struggle, but no dragon would simply yield to being strangled. Perhaps the killer was either very meticulous, or much much larger, and stronger than the victim. The thought of that sent a chill down Aloka's spine. Upon exiting the den, her senses were overwhelmed by the smell of shade. Any self respecting gaoler knew it by heart. This put Aloka on high alert, every nerve was on fire, hackles standing out on all angles. She zeroed in on a pearlcatcher amid the group, it was all she could do to keep from outright snarling at the dragon. But Aloka had to keep her wits about her, she can't let her nerves get someone wrongfully accused, or even killed. This pearlcatcher was a size smaller than Draco was, no doubt there would have been signs of a struggle if it was her. ...But it could've been shade magic... But where are the larger dragons...? It could've been any magic... No, she couldn't accuse anyone yet. Aloka snorted, trying to keep the scent of shade from clouding her senses. There was simply not enough information. Whoever it was had to be either very meticulous, very large, or simply very strong...
Aloka
81658364.png
Aloka entered the den, following Almeda. She could barely hold back tears at the sight of Draco's body, the poor dear, if only there was something that could be done. Tearing her eyes away form the corpse, she surveyed any potential evidence in the den. The unfortunate fact, was that there was hardly any at all. Little to no signs of a struggle, but no dragon would simply yield to being strangled. Perhaps the killer was either very meticulous, or much much larger, and stronger than the victim. The thought of that sent a chill down Aloka's spine.
Upon exiting the den, her senses were overwhelmed by the smell of shade. Any self respecting gaoler knew it by heart. This put Aloka on high alert, every nerve was on fire, hackles standing out on all angles. She zeroed in on a pearlcatcher amid the group, it was all she could do to keep from outright snarling at the dragon.
But Aloka had to keep her wits about her, she can't let her nerves get someone wrongfully accused, or even killed. This pearlcatcher was a size smaller than Draco was, no doubt there would have been signs of a struggle if it was her.
...But it could've been shade magic... But where are the larger dragons...? It could've been any magic...
No, she couldn't accuse anyone yet.
Aloka snorted, trying to keep the scent of shade from clouding her senses. There was simply not enough information.
Whoever it was had to be either very meticulous, very large, or simply very strong...
nudX0O8.png
In his usual clan, the dragons knew not to disturb Krese's beauty sleep. It's not like he had a job to do that he would be late to anyway - and for most dragons, it was a blessing that they didn't have to deal with the imperial early in the morning. This clan though, judging by the commotion outside, didn't know better.

With a whiny growl, Krese opened his eyes, it felt too early to wake up - yet, his grumpiness was gone the second he caught the glimpse of himself on the mirror across his bed. How could he be grumpy with a face like that? Running a claw down his mane to put it in shape, he admired himself in the mirror just a little bit more. He could stay like that forever, but a las, his fans were waiting for him outside, and they sounded pretty impatient. It would be cruel to keep them from the magnificent sight that was him.

Opening the door dramatically, he stepped out. "Good morning!" he said, walking towards the center, where he belongs. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting." It didn't take him long to notice the other imperial of the clan, who was standing in the center of the crowd, talking about seeing stuff and...
...and telling them that Draco was dead.

The imperial's head snapped towards Draco's den - it couldn't be true, who would kill someone as pretty as Draco? Still, his fellow imperial seemed pretty sure of herself, so, Krese decided to go and check for himself.

Dramatically waving his mane, Krese made his way into Draco's den, where the pearlcatcher now laid, dead. Nudging his face with a claw, Krese let out a sob. That was his kin. Sure, he didn't know who he was 'till yesterday, and he was still confused on how exactly they were related, but that wasn't really important at the moment. What was important was that someone pretty had died. Someone that was related to him. That was such a great loss.

"Oh Draco, my poor, poor boy." He said, "Were they jealous of your beauty?" Of course, Krese knew that he was the most beautiful dragon in the clan - but he was also far too pretty for someone to kill just out of petty jealousy. It truly was a shame though, Krese was looking forward to some family bonding - and the clan was just a little less beautiful to look at in Draco's absence.

His sadness quickly faded as he saw that the pearlcather's pearl was intact though. He grabbed the orb from the floor, raising it to his eye level and seeing his face. Although distorted, it was still very pretty. "Oooooooh." he said excitedly. He had never got the chance to hold one in his claws before. "That's very pretty." he said, before lowering the pearl to look around a little more. Even though he was happy just looking at his reflection, someone had dared to kill his kin, and bringing Draco's killer to justice deserved some of his attention.

He squinted his eyes and looked around - Draco laid still, stiller than ever. The room was pretty empty, Draco led a modest life, much more modest than he deserved. Krese was horrified to discorver that he didn't have a mirror in his room. The kitchen seemed normal, if not a little small. Granted, Draco hadn't been there for long. He turned back at the now-dead dragon, noticing the carvings on the ground next to his nest. They looked like scratches, but something about the sight made Krese uneasy. The marks were not pretty, and he didn't like looking at things that were not pretty.

Having concluded his investigation, he made his way out of the den, walking back towards the center, where some dragons were questioning the other imperial. He would've preferred to be in the center of attention, but he figured that Draco's death was an important enough event to shift the focus from him. Plus, he wanted to know the killer too! And who knows, if they were going after the pretty dragons, it wouldn't be long before they gathered up the courage to attack him too.

They would lose of course.
Obviously.
He was way too perfect to lose a fight.

And Krese preferred the "out on a date" interpretation of the phrase "taking someone out" anyway.
In his usual clan, the dragons knew not to disturb Krese's beauty sleep. It's not like he had a job to do that he would be late to anyway - and for most dragons, it was a blessing that they didn't have to deal with the imperial early in the morning. This clan though, judging by the commotion outside, didn't know better.

With a whiny growl, Krese opened his eyes, it felt too early to wake up - yet, his grumpiness was gone the second he caught the glimpse of himself on the mirror across his bed. How could he be grumpy with a face like that? Running a claw down his mane to put it in shape, he admired himself in the mirror just a little bit more. He could stay like that forever, but a las, his fans were waiting for him outside, and they sounded pretty impatient. It would be cruel to keep them from the magnificent sight that was him.

Opening the door dramatically, he stepped out. "Good morning!" he said, walking towards the center, where he belongs. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting." It didn't take him long to notice the other imperial of the clan, who was standing in the center of the crowd, talking about seeing stuff and...
...and telling them that Draco was dead.

The imperial's head snapped towards Draco's den - it couldn't be true, who would kill someone as pretty as Draco? Still, his fellow imperial seemed pretty sure of herself, so, Krese decided to go and check for himself.

Dramatically waving his mane, Krese made his way into Draco's den, where the pearlcatcher now laid, dead. Nudging his face with a claw, Krese let out a sob. That was his kin. Sure, he didn't know who he was 'till yesterday, and he was still confused on how exactly they were related, but that wasn't really important at the moment. What was important was that someone pretty had died. Someone that was related to him. That was such a great loss.

"Oh Draco, my poor, poor boy." He said, "Were they jealous of your beauty?" Of course, Krese knew that he was the most beautiful dragon in the clan - but he was also far too pretty for someone to kill just out of petty jealousy. It truly was a shame though, Krese was looking forward to some family bonding - and the clan was just a little less beautiful to look at in Draco's absence.

His sadness quickly faded as he saw that the pearlcather's pearl was intact though. He grabbed the orb from the floor, raising it to his eye level and seeing his face. Although distorted, it was still very pretty. "Oooooooh." he said excitedly. He had never got the chance to hold one in his claws before. "That's very pretty." he said, before lowering the pearl to look around a little more. Even though he was happy just looking at his reflection, someone had dared to kill his kin, and bringing Draco's killer to justice deserved some of his attention.

He squinted his eyes and looked around - Draco laid still, stiller than ever. The room was pretty empty, Draco led a modest life, much more modest than he deserved. Krese was horrified to discorver that he didn't have a mirror in his room. The kitchen seemed normal, if not a little small. Granted, Draco hadn't been there for long. He turned back at the now-dead dragon, noticing the carvings on the ground next to his nest. They looked like scratches, but something about the sight made Krese uneasy. The marks were not pretty, and he didn't like looking at things that were not pretty.

Having concluded his investigation, he made his way out of the den, walking back towards the center, where some dragons were questioning the other imperial. He would've preferred to be in the center of attention, but he figured that Draco's death was an important enough event to shift the focus from him. Plus, he wanted to know the killer too! And who knows, if they were going after the pretty dragons, it wouldn't be long before they gathered up the courage to attack him too.

They would lose of course.
Obviously.
He was way too perfect to lose a fight.

And Krese preferred the "out on a date" interpretation of the phrase "taking someone out" anyway.
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
I need to go back. Wing thought, soaring through the dawn sky

She didn't know why though. She was hunting almost all night and was eager to rest, but that wasn't it.

Suddenly Cloud, her Clouddancer shrieked at her like a hawk.

"You want to go back, Cloud? Ok, let's go" She said.

15 minutes later...

Wing flew down to the edge, and Iris rushed out to meet her.

"Wing, Draco is dead! Help!" Iris yelped.

Wing was shocked. "H-how?" She sputtered"

She heard all of the news from others, and she had already made a guess of who killed Draco:

Wing's vote is Cogadh.
I need to go back. Wing thought, soaring through the dawn sky

She didn't know why though. She was hunting almost all night and was eager to rest, but that wasn't it.

Suddenly Cloud, her Clouddancer shrieked at her like a hawk.

"You want to go back, Cloud? Ok, let's go" She said.

15 minutes later...

Wing flew down to the edge, and Iris rushed out to meet her.

"Wing, Draco is dead! Help!" Iris yelped.

Wing was shocked. "H-how?" She sputtered"

She heard all of the news from others, and she had already made a guess of who killed Draco:

Wing's vote is Cogadh.
Ew1aQ.gif ReYk2.gif XXX/Lineage Challenge! 3KhpP.gif zIvmV.gif
IBHaGUE.gif
1 2 ... 302 303 304 305 306 ... 443 444