Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 451 452
Sunsong glanced in the direction of her accuser, nodding calmly.

"You have heard what I have to say after the previous murder, but I have to say, Marty, you seem pretty defensive for an innocent one. Or are you???"

Turning to address the other dragons, she mumbled, "Beware, the danger might be closer than you think. I stand with Twist, I vote Marty out."
Sunsong glanced in the direction of her accuser, nodding calmly.

"You have heard what I have to say after the previous murder, but I have to say, Marty, you seem pretty defensive for an innocent one. Or are you???"

Turning to address the other dragons, she mumbled, "Beware, the danger might be closer than you think. I stand with Twist, I vote Marty out."
Current Votes:

Azilth |
Reef |
Marty ||
Sunsong |
Current Votes:

Azilth |
Reef |
Marty ||
Sunsong |
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Reef frowned.
"It definitely wasn't Tamarin. She was sent away already. However..." She flicked her tail in Marty's direction. "Marty would have quick enough reflexes to catch one of those Stinglashes without getting stung. He is a warrior, after all - he was trained for that sort of thing. Plus, the previous second in command also died, and guess who has that role now?"
The Nocturne's tone became accusing. "I think Marty did it. He has a motivation for the two previous murders, and the ability to commit them as well."
Reef frowned.
"It definitely wasn't Tamarin. She was sent away already. However..." She flicked her tail in Marty's direction. "Marty would have quick enough reflexes to catch one of those Stinglashes without getting stung. He is a warrior, after all - he was trained for that sort of thing. Plus, the previous second in command also died, and guess who has that role now?"
The Nocturne's tone became accusing. "I think Marty did it. He has a motivation for the two previous murders, and the ability to commit them as well."
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
(Can i be added to the pinglist
(Can i be added to the pinglist
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
Dawn frowned. "Alright. I'll change my vote to Marty."
Dawn frowned. "Alright. I'll change my vote to Marty."
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Marty was now agitated, twisting his body in knots and swatting at nearby pebbles to release his pent-up energy. "But it wasn't me!" Marty complained, almost throwing a tantrum on the spot. But with four dragons having already voted for him, things were not looking good. Marty shot a hostile glare at Twist for accusing him, "There's a chance that Twist could also potentially be the killer! Yet no one seems to ever accuse him!" After all, Twist was a Spiral and a Warrior just like Marty was - not taking into consideration that Marty was now Second. "I still think the killer is Sunsong though..." Marty muttered to himself, falling silent.

((EDIT: Make that 4 dragons!))
Marty was now agitated, twisting his body in knots and swatting at nearby pebbles to release his pent-up energy. "But it wasn't me!" Marty complained, almost throwing a tantrum on the spot. But with four dragons having already voted for him, things were not looking good. Marty shot a hostile glare at Twist for accusing him, "There's a chance that Twist could also potentially be the killer! Yet no one seems to ever accuse him!" After all, Twist was a Spiral and a Warrior just like Marty was - not taking into consideration that Marty was now Second. "I still think the killer is Sunsong though..." Marty muttered to himself, falling silent.

((EDIT: Make that 4 dragons!))
Ping me to get my attention! If I don't reply within 24hrs: Ping me again!
My Quick Links
KitC Session | KitC Discussion | My Wishlist
Previous usernames: ShiftingFox
((waiting on andromeda (nautilidaes)'s vote!))
((waiting on andromeda (nautilidaes)'s vote!))
(Can i just comment. I feel like i know who the killer is but im not allowed to say i guess ^_^ good luck peoplz)
(Can i just comment. I feel like i know who the killer is but im not allowed to say i guess ^_^ good luck peoplz)
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
No... Andromeda couldn't believe how many had fallen already. Her clan had already fallen apart. Who could be responsible for all of this?

She felt terrible for accusing another, but she felt it necessary now. For once, she let her heartache direct how she spoke.

"Times have been increasingly concerning. Our paranoia has caused extreme grief. I hope that we can find the killer.. but for now, I will vote for Marty to leave."
No... Andromeda couldn't believe how many had fallen already. Her clan had already fallen apart. Who could be responsible for all of this?

She felt terrible for accusing another, but she felt it necessary now. For once, she let her heartache direct how she spoke.

"Times have been increasingly concerning. Our paranoia has caused extreme grief. I hope that we can find the killer.. but for now, I will vote for Marty to leave."
unknown.png
oAV7BaP.png

Alright! The Voting is over. Standby for the exile, and please don't post until that has been posted.

Alright! The Voting is over. Standby for the exile, and please don't post until that has been posted.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 451 452