Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 451 452
[quote=The Kill] "And that's the last bit of treasure that Marty got from Crim," Singularity muttered to herself, noting that down on the paper. After Kottara's death, Dawn Jr had given her the job to record the Clan's expenditures and savings. Usually, her job would be only to place the items and treasure where they needed to be and make sure they stayed there, but now she had to do the recording as well. Putting her pen down with a satisfied sigh, she placed the paper on the stack of records. Turning, she surveyed the next part of the hoard she was supposed to catalog - the chests. Just as she was about to start, someone entered the door of the hoard, stumbling. Turning, Singularity reached a claw out to help the dragon. The dragon was carrying a large green chest, with moss and ivy growing all over it. "Oh wow, nice find," Singularity commented, placing the chest at the side with the others. "Where did you find it?" "When I was gathering," the other dragon responded. "It's the first I've found in a while. It was quite hard to carry back, honestly, because, well..." No one really wanted to directly admit they couldn't carry a heavy chest. Singularity understood that. Another thing she was thinking was the fact that the chest probably had valuable things inside. "I'll be going now. If you need help for anything, you can just call me or something," the other dragon said before leaving. Opening the chest cautiously, Singularity peered inside. Yep, she could see lots of treasure inside, and some plants too. Sunsong might have some use for those plants. Just as she was about to take her arm out from the chest, she felt a sting. Looking down, her eyes widened. The stinglash's venom passed through her bloodstream at an alarmingly fast rate, and Singularity only had the time to think "who would do this?" before her world went black. [/quote] [b]There's been trouble in treasure paradise...[/b] [ tl;dr : The killer slipped a poisonous [item=stinglash] without its stinger removed into the chest so it would bite Singularity. ] The Voting starts now, put in your post who you would vote to exile as the killer. You may also discuss or put in your assumptions/facts here until The Voting ends. Everyone, if you want to be pinged for future games, tell me! @ShinyDecidueye @Vorjoaika @Littlepotato711 @Darkesty @Sparkbreeze @nautilidaes @Peachyminn @Greyh0und @CutePikachu163 @SmolSnek @AbyssDrake @Emerald01526 @ShiftingFox [quote=Current Allegiances ] [img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181014/676d29bcb94d5d9ebd02142c99bf61e6.png[/img] [b]Leader:[/b] Dawn Jr | Female | Skydancer | ShinyDecidueye |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/1#post_35820688]Link[/url] [b]2nd in Command:[/b] [s]Kottara | Male | Spiral | Varjoaika | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/2#post_35826539]Link[/url][/s] Marty | Male | Spiral | ShiftingFox |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/3#post_35956790] Link[/url] [b]Healer:[/b] Sunsong | Female | Imperial | Littlepotato711 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/1#post_35820895]Link [/url] [b]Alchemist:[/b] Azilth | Female | Skydancer | Darkesty |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/2#post_35824350] Link[/url] [b]Baker:[/b] Reef | Female | Nocturne | Sparkbreeze |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/3#post_35842538] Link[/url] [b]Witch:[/b] Andromeda | Female | Fae | nautilidaes |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/3#post_35949668] Link[/url] [b]Treasurer:[/b] [s]Singularity | Female | Coatl | Peachyminn |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/3#post_35951881] Link[/url][/s] [b]Beast Tamer:[/b] [s]Tamarin | Female | Bogsneak | Greyh0und |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/2#post_35839621] Link[/url][/s] [b]Warriors:[/b] [s]Radiance | Male | Skydancer | CutePikachu163 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/1#post_35821654]Link[/url][/s] Twist | Male | Spiral | SmolSnek | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/2#post_35823617]Link[/url] [s]Bireus | Male | Skydancer | Abyssdrake | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/2#post_35824160]Link[/url][/s] [s]Swarm | Male | Pearlcatcher | Emerald01526 | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2548744/3#post_35949269]Link[/url][/s] [/quote]
The Kill wrote:
"And that's the last bit of treasure that Marty got from Crim," Singularity muttered to herself, noting that down on the paper. After Kottara's death, Dawn Jr had given her the job to record the Clan's expenditures and savings. Usually, her job would be only to place the items and treasure where they needed to be and make sure they stayed there, but now she had to do the recording as well.

Putting her pen down with a satisfied sigh, she placed the paper on the stack of records. Turning, she surveyed the next part of the hoard she was supposed to catalog - the chests.

Just as she was about to start, someone entered the door of the hoard, stumbling. Turning, Singularity reached a claw out to help the dragon. The dragon was carrying a large green chest, with moss and ivy growing all over it.

"Oh wow, nice find," Singularity commented, placing the chest at the side with the others. "Where did you find it?"

"When I was gathering," the other dragon responded. "It's the first I've found in a while. It was quite hard to carry back, honestly, because, well..."

No one really wanted to directly admit they couldn't carry a heavy chest. Singularity understood that. Another thing she was thinking was the fact that the chest probably had valuable things inside.

"I'll be going now. If you need help for anything, you can just call me or something," the other dragon said before leaving.

Opening the chest cautiously, Singularity peered inside. Yep, she could see lots of treasure inside, and some plants too. Sunsong might have some use for those plants. Just as she was about to take her arm out from the chest, she felt a sting. Looking down, her eyes widened.

The stinglash's venom passed through her bloodstream at an alarmingly fast rate, and Singularity only had the time to think "who would do this?" before her world went black.

There's been trouble in treasure paradise...

[ tl;dr : The killer slipped a poisonous Stinglash without its stinger removed into the chest so it would bite Singularity. ]

The Voting starts now, put in your post who you would vote to exile as the killer. You may also discuss or put in your assumptions/facts here until The Voting ends.
Everyone, if you want to be pinged for future games, tell me!

@ShinyDecidueye @Vorjoaika @Littlepotato711 @Darkesty @Sparkbreeze @nautilidaes @Peachyminn @Greyh0und @CutePikachu163 @SmolSnek @AbyssDrake @Emerald01526 @ShiftingFox

Current Allegiances wrote:
676d29bcb94d5d9ebd02142c99bf61e6.png

Leader:
Dawn Jr | Female | Skydancer | ShinyDecidueye |Link

2nd in Command:
Kottara | Male | Spiral | Varjoaika | Link
Marty | Male | Spiral | ShiftingFox | Link

Healer:
Sunsong | Female | Imperial | Littlepotato711 | Link

Alchemist:
Azilth | Female | Skydancer | Darkesty | Link

Baker:
Reef | Female | Nocturne | Sparkbreeze | Link

Witch:
Andromeda | Female | Fae | nautilidaes | Link

Treasurer:
Singularity | Female | Coatl | Peachyminn | Link

Beast Tamer:
Tamarin | Female | Bogsneak | Greyh0und | Link

Warriors:
Radiance | Male | Skydancer | CutePikachu163 | Link
Twist | Male | Spiral | SmolSnek | Link
Bireus | Male | Skydancer | Abyssdrake | Link
Swarm | Male | Pearlcatcher | Emerald01526 | Link

xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Dawn Jr took in a deep breath. Apparently, Singularity was NOT the killer. But now she was dead...

"I would honestly have said Tamarin, but he's been exiled. I must vote for Azilth."

Edit: I forgot please ping me for future rounds
Dawn Jr took in a deep breath. Apparently, Singularity was NOT the killer. But now she was dead...

"I would honestly have said Tamarin, but he's been exiled. I must vote for Azilth."

Edit: I forgot please ping me for future rounds
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Azilth frowned at the accusation,"I'm not someone who'd stoop so low I'd kill another, no matter what you think of me."

She thought about the recent murders and what had been used. There were only two in her mind, who could do all that. "A warrior would have access to everything needed for all the recent murders. But so would a baker. I vote for Reef"
Azilth frowned at the accusation,"I'm not someone who'd stoop so low I'd kill another, no matter what you think of me."

She thought about the recent murders and what had been used. There were only two in her mind, who could do all that. "A warrior would have access to everything needed for all the recent murders. But so would a baker. I vote for Reef"
Jp7QW8F.png
Dawn went pale. "I think I know who will be murdered next, but I'm just speculating and assuming gender here. Kottara died, so maybe the murderor wanted to become leader by killing the Second. Then he killed the treasurer so his records wouldn't be found, and Swarm so that less warriors could kill him. That means the next target is... Me...? I'm sticking to my vote of Azilth. Sorry, Azilth."
Dawn went pale. "I think I know who will be murdered next, but I'm just speculating and assuming gender here. Kottara died, so maybe the murderor wanted to become leader by killing the Second. Then he killed the treasurer so his records wouldn't be found, and Swarm so that less warriors could kill him. That means the next target is... Me...? I'm sticking to my vote of Azilth. Sorry, Azilth."
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Twist walked in to another discussion of inside killers. It made his skin crawl. He had always had suspicions of certain dragons, but didn’t want to make enemies, just to end up next on the killing list. He looked over each of the dragons, then announced his vote.

“I vote for Marty. I had suspicions before, but the fact he just jumped to second in command so easily?” He shook his head, looking to the other spiral. “I’m sorry, but trust isn’t something I have much of at the moment.”
Twist walked in to another discussion of inside killers. It made his skin crawl. He had always had suspicions of certain dragons, but didn’t want to make enemies, just to end up next on the killing list. He looked over each of the dragons, then announced his vote.

“I vote for Marty. I had suspicions before, but the fact he just jumped to second in command so easily?” He shook his head, looking to the other spiral. “I’m sorry, but trust isn’t something I have much of at the moment.”
l9szmFh.jpg
(( @Littlepotato711 Marty got treasure, not a chest. Plus, the dragon said he found the chest "while gathering".))
(( @Littlepotato711 Marty got treasure, not a chest. Plus, the dragon said he found the chest "while gathering".))
((@starwindrider oh ok im so bad at misintepretating, I thought you meant treasure chest oops))
((@starwindrider oh ok im so bad at misintepretating, I thought you meant treasure chest oops))
((Are we assuming we know how Singularity died already?))
((Are we assuming we know how Singularity died already?))
Ping me to get my attention! If I don't reply within 24hrs: Ping me again!
My Quick Links
KitC Session | KitC Discussion | My Wishlist
Previous usernames: ShiftingFox
(( @shiftingfox i would assume so, from what everyone has been rping ))
(( @shiftingfox i would assume so, from what everyone has been rping ))
((Alright, if not I can always edit this xD))

Hearing how Singularity died, left Marty skittish and uneasy. Not only does the presence of another dragon near him make Marty's skin crawl but so does the fact that, that critter that stung her might still be around somewhere. It honestly didn't sound entirely like a murder if Singularity got stung by an insect - more like a freak accident, but with the recent murders, Marty knew better. The killer might have made it look so on purpose.
The sound of his fellow Warrior accusing him brought Marty back to his senses. "What?! Why would I kill anyone?" Marty exclaimed, still uneasy. Wanting to take the spotlight off him, Marty again accused the healer, Sunsong, indicating in her direction, "If we had exiled her, this wouldn't have happened! Tamarin was obviously innocent!" This was the most vocal Marty had been since the killings first took place.
((Alright, if not I can always edit this xD))

Hearing how Singularity died, left Marty skittish and uneasy. Not only does the presence of another dragon near him make Marty's skin crawl but so does the fact that, that critter that stung her might still be around somewhere. It honestly didn't sound entirely like a murder if Singularity got stung by an insect - more like a freak accident, but with the recent murders, Marty knew better. The killer might have made it look so on purpose.
The sound of his fellow Warrior accusing him brought Marty back to his senses. "What?! Why would I kill anyone?" Marty exclaimed, still uneasy. Wanting to take the spotlight off him, Marty again accused the healer, Sunsong, indicating in her direction, "If we had exiled her, this wouldn't have happened! Tamarin was obviously innocent!" This was the most vocal Marty had been since the killings first took place.
Ping me to get my attention! If I don't reply within 24hrs: Ping me again!
My Quick Links
KitC Session | KitC Discussion | My Wishlist
Previous usernames: ShiftingFox
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 451 452