Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 443 444
The trio of heads were in a deep hushed conversation. The news of Hastur's near-death experience quickly came around to the three, and the last two were busy trying to agree on a suspect.

Maybe whispered to her sisters. "Have you heard? Someone in our very own clan tried to kill Hastur!" She said, looking around. Yes butted in. "Which one is she again?" she asked, tilting her head. No flicked Yes's nose. "First of all, Hastur's a he, idiot." No said, rolling her eyes. "He's the merchant, remember?" Yes gasped. "Ohhhhh! The one with the shiny-bits!" she giggled. No scowled and pushed Yes' head backwards, away from her and Maybe.

"Maybe we should vote for Hestia? I hear she's a popular vote among the others." Maybe said, her large slightly sunken-in eyes wide open.

"No, no, no." No scoffed. "It has to be Arian. He's mad, and there's no telling what other attempts that tundra has in planned with his... weird lab stuff. Besides, why would Hestia kill the brother she so dearly loves? We of all dragons should know that tight sibling bond, no?" No responded with. Maybe gave a small "humm" and nodded her head in thought.

Yes shoved her head back in between the other two. "What if he faked his own near-death experience to pick us all off one-by-one?! He could be trying to turn us against one another!!!" she whispered loudly, her crazed eyes bolting back and forth. The other two rolled their eyes at her. "This is why we never let you make decisions. Of course he wouldn't do that, you dimwit." No spat.

Yes huffed. "If we get exiled because of this don't blame me!!" She held her head up high and backed away once more.

A few more long minutes passed by before they made a decision.

Yes, Maybe & No vote for Arian
The trio of heads were in a deep hushed conversation. The news of Hastur's near-death experience quickly came around to the three, and the last two were busy trying to agree on a suspect.

Maybe whispered to her sisters. "Have you heard? Someone in our very own clan tried to kill Hastur!" She said, looking around. Yes butted in. "Which one is she again?" she asked, tilting her head. No flicked Yes's nose. "First of all, Hastur's a he, idiot." No said, rolling her eyes. "He's the merchant, remember?" Yes gasped. "Ohhhhh! The one with the shiny-bits!" she giggled. No scowled and pushed Yes' head backwards, away from her and Maybe.

"Maybe we should vote for Hestia? I hear she's a popular vote among the others." Maybe said, her large slightly sunken-in eyes wide open.

"No, no, no." No scoffed. "It has to be Arian. He's mad, and there's no telling what other attempts that tundra has in planned with his... weird lab stuff. Besides, why would Hestia kill the brother she so dearly loves? We of all dragons should know that tight sibling bond, no?" No responded with. Maybe gave a small "humm" and nodded her head in thought.

Yes shoved her head back in between the other two. "What if he faked his own near-death experience to pick us all off one-by-one?! He could be trying to turn us against one another!!!" she whispered loudly, her crazed eyes bolting back and forth. The other two rolled their eyes at her. "This is why we never let you make decisions. Of course he wouldn't do that, you dimwit." No spat.

Yes huffed. "If we get exiled because of this don't blame me!!" She held her head up high and backed away once more.

A few more long minutes passed by before they made a decision.

Yes, Maybe & No vote for Arian
Classy Top Hat
The sudden hesitance, the seriousness in his tone, stunned Clayscale into silence. Whatever he had to say in such a way was certainly worth listening to. Her worry only grew as Angus dragged on, seemingly dodging the point for as long as possible, stress radiating from him.

As Angus explained, then suddenly grew agitated, Clayscale's expression snapped to one of fear. Fear of his aggression and the anger in his voice more than what he had said, but as she processed his words the feeling only grew.

Mur... murder..? Someone in our...

Her worried gaze traced Angus' movements as he paced around her den, looking to him as if hoping that he would reveal the joke, or give her some sort of answer. But none came. Nothing came except more helplessness and concern.

Hold on. Calm down. We have to think this through. Who would want to k-
...who would want to try and do that to Hastur..?

She lay down on the ground, chin on her paws, thinking to herself.

Well, it could be Arian. ...wait, that's too obvious. Besides, Arian wouldn't use poison. Arian would just knock you out with magic and kidnap you if he wanted you gone.

...Starclaim..? No. He's more of a magic person, not a scholar. What would he be doing with poison.

....oh! Hestia! She's the only dragon who goes out of the clan enough to get something that... odd. Except Hastor himself, but-

Her blood ran cold as she realised what she had just deduced.

Hestia couldn't have tried to kill her own brother, could she?!

It was awful to think about her clanmates this way, but Angus was right. A murderer in the clan would be risky for a dragon such as herself. Despite the fear rising strongly in her chest, she knew that she would have to help if she could. If the clan could get rid of this killer now, before they could actually hurt anyone, they should try.

That conclusion firmly settled in her mind, she awkwardly pushed herself into a sitting position. From there, checking that her leg braces were tight, she shakily stood up. Waiting for Angus to pace past her again, she took a few awkward, stumbling steps and practically collapsed onto him in a hug.

"A... Angus... I'm... I'm so scared. For you, for me, for... for what could happen..."

Clayscale votes for Hestia.
The sudden hesitance, the seriousness in his tone, stunned Clayscale into silence. Whatever he had to say in such a way was certainly worth listening to. Her worry only grew as Angus dragged on, seemingly dodging the point for as long as possible, stress radiating from him.

As Angus explained, then suddenly grew agitated, Clayscale's expression snapped to one of fear. Fear of his aggression and the anger in his voice more than what he had said, but as she processed his words the feeling only grew.

Mur... murder..? Someone in our...

Her worried gaze traced Angus' movements as he paced around her den, looking to him as if hoping that he would reveal the joke, or give her some sort of answer. But none came. Nothing came except more helplessness and concern.

Hold on. Calm down. We have to think this through. Who would want to k-
...who would want to try and do that to Hastur..?

She lay down on the ground, chin on her paws, thinking to herself.

Well, it could be Arian. ...wait, that's too obvious. Besides, Arian wouldn't use poison. Arian would just knock you out with magic and kidnap you if he wanted you gone.

...Starclaim..? No. He's more of a magic person, not a scholar. What would he be doing with poison.

....oh! Hestia! She's the only dragon who goes out of the clan enough to get something that... odd. Except Hastor himself, but-

Her blood ran cold as she realised what she had just deduced.

Hestia couldn't have tried to kill her own brother, could she?!

It was awful to think about her clanmates this way, but Angus was right. A murderer in the clan would be risky for a dragon such as herself. Despite the fear rising strongly in her chest, she knew that she would have to help if she could. If the clan could get rid of this killer now, before they could actually hurt anyone, they should try.

That conclusion firmly settled in her mind, she awkwardly pushed herself into a sitting position. From there, checking that her leg braces were tight, she shakily stood up. Waiting for Angus to pace past her again, she took a few awkward, stumbling steps and practically collapsed onto him in a hug.

"A... Angus... I'm... I'm so scared. For you, for me, for... for what could happen..."

Clayscale votes for Hestia.
Arian looks at the crowd boredly "There are so many more interesting ways to kill someone, and even then why would i kill someone instantly? Your not looking at the whole picture here. I believe it is the adventurer Hestia, as a scorpion could probably be found on her journeys. Now that would be an interesting find! I don't leave my lab often." He smiled "Now if you'll excuse me ill be in my lab. i think i have a breakthrough on buttersnakes and what is it that makes them so.. Adorable" he mutters the last part under his breath with a grin.
Arian looks at the crowd boredly "There are so many more interesting ways to kill someone, and even then why would i kill someone instantly? Your not looking at the whole picture here. I believe it is the adventurer Hestia, as a scorpion could probably be found on her journeys. Now that would be an interesting find! I don't leave my lab often." He smiled "Now if you'll excuse me ill be in my lab. i think i have a breakthrough on buttersnakes and what is it that makes them so.. Adorable" he mutters the last part under his breath with a grin.
7NebxtL.jpg
"A firebelly scorpion?" There's no way anyone could get one without going to rainsong. If Hastur wasn't attacked there would be a reason to suspect Hastur but since she was saved," Starclaim smiled, "But if it was Hestia, won't it be too easy?"

Think about it, no one else would be able to get a firebelly scorpion from Rainsong Jungle without going there/trading. If it was the adventurer, then this would end quickly --- which would be great of course. But it could be the killer trying to pin a target so the others won't suspect them.

Starclaim was tired, Hestia would be the most likely person who could've done it, we can talk about more theories later I guess?"
"A firebelly scorpion?" There's no way anyone could get one without going to rainsong. If Hastur wasn't attacked there would be a reason to suspect Hastur but since she was saved," Starclaim smiled, "But if it was Hestia, won't it be too easy?"

Think about it, no one else would be able to get a firebelly scorpion from Rainsong Jungle without going there/trading. If it was the adventurer, then this would end quickly --- which would be great of course. But it could be the killer trying to pin a target so the others won't suspect them.

Starclaim was tired, Hestia would be the most likely person who could've done it, we can talk about more theories later I guess?"
“Hestia, hello- oh heavens no!”

This was a horrible misunderstanding and Waffle had to help clear it.

“Hey Nana, sorry about this, but do you mind looking after the pies for a moment? The trays slide out, Clayscale did a wonderful job, so you don’t have to find it hard to fumble around with it. They should be done in five minutes, yours is the top one.”

Before she left, she took the bag of cookies she was saving for Sunka and Angus. They were meant to be for them but... Hestia was upset, and she could always make more. And if they came early Nana can give them a few pies. Popping a cookie into her mouth, she ran behind Hestia and then knocked gently onto her door.

“Hey, Hestia? There was a little mixup, I would never do such a thing. Could you let me in please? Looks like you could use a cookie or two and someone to lend an ear to listen.”
“Hestia, hello- oh heavens no!”

This was a horrible misunderstanding and Waffle had to help clear it.

“Hey Nana, sorry about this, but do you mind looking after the pies for a moment? The trays slide out, Clayscale did a wonderful job, so you don’t have to find it hard to fumble around with it. They should be done in five minutes, yours is the top one.”

Before she left, she took the bag of cookies she was saving for Sunka and Angus. They were meant to be for them but... Hestia was upset, and she could always make more. And if they came early Nana can give them a few pies. Popping a cookie into her mouth, she ran behind Hestia and then knocked gently onto her door.

“Hey, Hestia? There was a little mixup, I would never do such a thing. Could you let me in please? Looks like you could use a cookie or two and someone to lend an ear to listen.”
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
Kazaya woke up that morning in her den to the sound of her clanmates' loud discussion. Wondering what could have gotten them so worked up, she took only a moment to shake herself from sleep and then ran outside to join the others.

"Good morning everybody!! What happened? Another one of Colton's inventions? You woke me up with all your talking, I could hear you all the way from my den! And then you always say I'm the loud one!" she butted in with a smile, before realising that the dragons looked too serious for it to be something so ordinary as her initial supposition. She fell silent as her clanmates caught her up on the previous night's events.

As soon as Kazaya learned of the attempted murder of the night before, her smile fell and her shoulders slumped. "Someone tried to poison Hastur? And you're sure it was one of us? B-b-but who and why?! Hastur is nice and he never hurt anyone!" she protested and looked around for the merchant in question, failing to find him. Her clanmates had already begun theorizing on the killer's identity and she knew she had to help as well, else more of her friends would be in danger. And yet... it was one of her friends who was the danger. Kazaya mulled this contradiction over in her head, while trying to listen to everyone's opinions on the matter.
Kazaya woke up that morning in her den to the sound of her clanmates' loud discussion. Wondering what could have gotten them so worked up, she took only a moment to shake herself from sleep and then ran outside to join the others.

"Good morning everybody!! What happened? Another one of Colton's inventions? You woke me up with all your talking, I could hear you all the way from my den! And then you always say I'm the loud one!" she butted in with a smile, before realising that the dragons looked too serious for it to be something so ordinary as her initial supposition. She fell silent as her clanmates caught her up on the previous night's events.

As soon as Kazaya learned of the attempted murder of the night before, her smile fell and her shoulders slumped. "Someone tried to poison Hastur? And you're sure it was one of us? B-b-but who and why?! Hastur is nice and he never hurt anyone!" she protested and looked around for the merchant in question, failing to find him. Her clanmates had already begun theorizing on the killer's identity and she knew she had to help as well, else more of her friends would be in danger. And yet... it was one of her friends who was the danger. Kazaya mulled this contradiction over in her head, while trying to listen to everyone's opinions on the matter.
nn4KUKj.png
“Arian isn’t that likely of a suspect though, I think that a Mad Scientist won’t go finding ingredients themselves, or do they?” Starclaim wondered. “As from my Coliseum days... I think the firebelly scorpion isn’t used in any recipes...” Starclaim recalled.

“Only if the Mad Scientist would get one somewhere along with things he need for some recipes, that’s possible.”
“Arian isn’t that likely of a suspect though, I think that a Mad Scientist won’t go finding ingredients themselves, or do they?” Starclaim wondered. “As from my Coliseum days... I think the firebelly scorpion isn’t used in any recipes...” Starclaim recalled.

“Only if the Mad Scientist would get one somewhere along with things he need for some recipes, that’s possible.”
Nana Pan laughed, seeing Waffle already beaming and mentioning apple pies. "Why, you are working diligently this early in the morning. And apple pies? We should swap recipes some time!"

She watched Waffle open the box, treasuring the look of happiness on her face. Nana always loved making every dragon joyful, and seeing Waffle like this made her heart glow. She watched her put the wing warmers on. "Deary, you look wonderful! Ooh, I can smell the apple pies. What a treat!" She smiled, listening to Waffle. What a kind-hearted soul she was. She was glad she got to meet her.

"Ah, new grandchildren? Splendid! They will grow as beauitful as you and Sunka, just like all of your family. I cannot wait for the photos!"
Nana chuckled, fixing her small spectacles on her snout. It was always a delight to see and take care of Waffle's children. They were all lovely little angels, and she could not help but smile everytime they were playing around.

"I'm doing well, actually. I've been knitting quite a lot recently, so I will not have to worry about everyone not having something warm once it starts getting colder. Carrot Cake is a dear, she will grow up to be a fine young lady, I am sure of it! She has been really interested in knitting for quite some time, so I tried to show her how to knit, but I think she prefers embroidering. Here, look, she even made me a handkerchief!"

She pulled out the white handkerchief, and on it were some golden glasses, the same ones Nana Pan wore. There were a few parts where the embroidery wobbled, but she cherished it all the same. Putting it back in her sweater pocket, she glimpsed Hesia flying very quickly over to them. What was the hurry? She turned to her, only to see the look of pure worry on Hestia's face.

"My my, deary, are you quite alright? You don't look very wel-" Before she could finish, Hestia had already spoken her utter sorrow and flew away, leaving the two of them in silence. What chaos was happening on this sunny morning. Why did it have to be like this? She turned to Waffle, already seeing her getting ready to go to the poor soul.

"No, no, don't apologize! I'll make sure they come out perfect for you. Be safe!" Nana Pan waved to Waffle before heading over to the oven, examining it. And she laughed. Clayscale really was a very magnificent clay-worker. She had not seen anything like this before. She mentally made a note to visit her later on in the day, to see what she was up to.

Sighing, Nana Pan watched the time tick by and opened the oven, heavenly goodness wafting out of it. Oh, how lovely! Waffle was such a great baker. She took them all out, carefully walking over to the table and neatly organizing them to make passersby marvel at their great fragrance.
Nana Pan laughed, seeing Waffle already beaming and mentioning apple pies. "Why, you are working diligently this early in the morning. And apple pies? We should swap recipes some time!"

She watched Waffle open the box, treasuring the look of happiness on her face. Nana always loved making every dragon joyful, and seeing Waffle like this made her heart glow. She watched her put the wing warmers on. "Deary, you look wonderful! Ooh, I can smell the apple pies. What a treat!" She smiled, listening to Waffle. What a kind-hearted soul she was. She was glad she got to meet her.

"Ah, new grandchildren? Splendid! They will grow as beauitful as you and Sunka, just like all of your family. I cannot wait for the photos!"
Nana chuckled, fixing her small spectacles on her snout. It was always a delight to see and take care of Waffle's children. They were all lovely little angels, and she could not help but smile everytime they were playing around.

"I'm doing well, actually. I've been knitting quite a lot recently, so I will not have to worry about everyone not having something warm once it starts getting colder. Carrot Cake is a dear, she will grow up to be a fine young lady, I am sure of it! She has been really interested in knitting for quite some time, so I tried to show her how to knit, but I think she prefers embroidering. Here, look, she even made me a handkerchief!"

She pulled out the white handkerchief, and on it were some golden glasses, the same ones Nana Pan wore. There were a few parts where the embroidery wobbled, but she cherished it all the same. Putting it back in her sweater pocket, she glimpsed Hesia flying very quickly over to them. What was the hurry? She turned to her, only to see the look of pure worry on Hestia's face.

"My my, deary, are you quite alright? You don't look very wel-" Before she could finish, Hestia had already spoken her utter sorrow and flew away, leaving the two of them in silence. What chaos was happening on this sunny morning. Why did it have to be like this? She turned to Waffle, already seeing her getting ready to go to the poor soul.

"No, no, don't apologize! I'll make sure they come out perfect for you. Be safe!" Nana Pan waved to Waffle before heading over to the oven, examining it. And she laughed. Clayscale really was a very magnificent clay-worker. She had not seen anything like this before. She mentally made a note to visit her later on in the day, to see what she was up to.

Sighing, Nana Pan watched the time tick by and opened the oven, heavenly goodness wafting out of it. Oh, how lovely! Waffle was such a great baker. She took them all out, carefully walking over to the table and neatly organizing them to make passersby marvel at their great fragrance.
IrbVsNE.png
The therapist was quietly sitting in his den with a newspaper in one clawed hand and a mug of lukewarm herbal tea until the word about Hastur's narrow demise eventually reached his ears one way or another,leaving him standing in his spot completely stunned.
His bushy brows furrowed together in a small confused and concerned scowl,his tail curled tightly at his feet and his wings folding rigidly at his sides as he let his gaze wander absently while mulling over what has occurred,or at least what most claim to have occurred.

Someone has tried to kill Hastur with poison and not a random one-firebelly scorpion.
Not everyone can obtain it...not easily. The questions are why and more importantly,who.
Chili in the food and poison in the water...Hastur is a Merchant...

Arthur stood up with the mug still in hand and walked over to his balcony,leaving the paper on the small sofa in his kitchen and peered down with a pensive look on his face as he watched his nearby clan mates wander around,his shadowy gaze following two dragons in particular-Raiden and Arian,the first a demon and the other being a mad scientist.

As he surveyed the two,silently following them with his eyes,taking a slow sip from his beverage-a suspicion crept into his mind regarding the poor scientist.
The Imperial simply sighed quietly,already feeling tired and shook his head at himself,shooing the tought to the far backseat of his mind.
Tdl;r Arthur votes for Arian
The therapist was quietly sitting in his den with a newspaper in one clawed hand and a mug of lukewarm herbal tea until the word about Hastur's narrow demise eventually reached his ears one way or another,leaving him standing in his spot completely stunned.
His bushy brows furrowed together in a small confused and concerned scowl,his tail curled tightly at his feet and his wings folding rigidly at his sides as he let his gaze wander absently while mulling over what has occurred,or at least what most claim to have occurred.

Someone has tried to kill Hastur with poison and not a random one-firebelly scorpion.
Not everyone can obtain it...not easily. The questions are why and more importantly,who.
Chili in the food and poison in the water...Hastur is a Merchant...

Arthur stood up with the mug still in hand and walked over to his balcony,leaving the paper on the small sofa in his kitchen and peered down with a pensive look on his face as he watched his nearby clan mates wander around,his shadowy gaze following two dragons in particular-Raiden and Arian,the first a demon and the other being a mad scientist.

As he surveyed the two,silently following them with his eyes,taking a slow sip from his beverage-a suspicion crept into his mind regarding the poor scientist.
The Imperial simply sighed quietly,already feeling tired and shook his head at himself,shooing the tought to the far backseat of his mind.
Tdl;r Arthur votes for Arian
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
“Then exile Arian first then exile Hestia. If we’re so divided, then one of them must be guilty we may say?”

“It’s the venom of the Scorpion that made Hastur feel like it was burning... wait it was the water that was contaminated.” Starclaim was a bit confused but he shaked it off.
“Then exile Arian first then exile Hestia. If we’re so divided, then one of them must be guilty we may say?”

“It’s the venom of the Scorpion that made Hastur feel like it was burning... wait it was the water that was contaminated.” Starclaim was a bit confused but he shaked it off.
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 443 444