Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 443 444
“All the time is cuddle time...” Sunka mumbled, still half asleep as he felt Waffle shift in his arms. His purrs almost overpowered his voice as he cuddled into Waffle, pulling her that much closer to his chest. Gods he didn’t want to get up just yet, he just wanted to enjoy some more time with his mate. He may be the leader of the clan but that didn’t mean he was always the most responsible dragon; why be responsible when he could cuddle?

Sunka closed his eyes again as he nuzzled Waffle’s neck, burying his face in her fur as he let out a sigh. He missed this, he missed being able to pull Waffle back into bed in the morning, he missed spending every minute of his day at her side. Being leader was important, he had taken over the position, he knew how important it was to have a good strong leader, but he missed getting to wander the wilds with his mate. He wished he could spend more time with her.

While he thought about his responsibilities, the fact that he had to get up eventually he groaned, hiding his face in Waffles fur. Normally it took Angus knocking at the door to get him up but today it seemed like he might actually get up on his own. Huffing to himself Sunka pulled his face out of Waffles fur before he smiled softly at her, admiring everything about her; gods he loved her so much. Caught in the moment he pressed a kiss against her cheek, nuzzling her once more as he purred. When he pulled away he remembered what he was going to do and frowned before releasing his mate from his grasp. With his paws no longer wrapped around Waffle he stood, shaking out his fur in an attempt to get the feathers and leaves that were stuck to him out of his thick fur.

With his head down he stepped out of the nest, grumbling to himself about being responsible. “I... should probably go find Angus...” Sunka told his mate after a minute of searching through the den. “I wish we could cuddle all day love, but we should probably be up.” Well this was a first wasn’t it? It wasn’t often Sunka got up of his own accord, or maybe he just wanted to avoid a lecture from his friend later. “I promise to come visit you in the bakery later, honey.”

As he spoke to Waffle he leaned down and gave her another kiss. “I love you, I’ll see you later.” He nuzzled her again for good measure before leaving their den, braving the early morning light to find his friend and second in command.
“All the time is cuddle time...” Sunka mumbled, still half asleep as he felt Waffle shift in his arms. His purrs almost overpowered his voice as he cuddled into Waffle, pulling her that much closer to his chest. Gods he didn’t want to get up just yet, he just wanted to enjoy some more time with his mate. He may be the leader of the clan but that didn’t mean he was always the most responsible dragon; why be responsible when he could cuddle?

Sunka closed his eyes again as he nuzzled Waffle’s neck, burying his face in her fur as he let out a sigh. He missed this, he missed being able to pull Waffle back into bed in the morning, he missed spending every minute of his day at her side. Being leader was important, he had taken over the position, he knew how important it was to have a good strong leader, but he missed getting to wander the wilds with his mate. He wished he could spend more time with her.

While he thought about his responsibilities, the fact that he had to get up eventually he groaned, hiding his face in Waffles fur. Normally it took Angus knocking at the door to get him up but today it seemed like he might actually get up on his own. Huffing to himself Sunka pulled his face out of Waffles fur before he smiled softly at her, admiring everything about her; gods he loved her so much. Caught in the moment he pressed a kiss against her cheek, nuzzling her once more as he purred. When he pulled away he remembered what he was going to do and frowned before releasing his mate from his grasp. With his paws no longer wrapped around Waffle he stood, shaking out his fur in an attempt to get the feathers and leaves that were stuck to him out of his thick fur.

With his head down he stepped out of the nest, grumbling to himself about being responsible. “I... should probably go find Angus...” Sunka told his mate after a minute of searching through the den. “I wish we could cuddle all day love, but we should probably be up.” Well this was a first wasn’t it? It wasn’t often Sunka got up of his own accord, or maybe he just wanted to avoid a lecture from his friend later. “I promise to come visit you in the bakery later, honey.”

As he spoke to Waffle he leaned down and gave her another kiss. “I love you, I’ll see you later.” He nuzzled her again for good measure before leaving their den, braving the early morning light to find his friend and second in command.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
Well, this was new. It would normally be Waffle that gets up ready for work first. “Noooooo...” She trailed off, failing to catch Sunka as he stepped out of the nest, to then give up and place her head on the edge of the nest with a yawn. “I wanted a lazy morning....” But her complaining didn’t last long, Waffle jumped up with a shake, and picked a stubborn feather still stuck in Sunka’s head with a warm hearted sigh. “But you’re right. I should get the oven warmed up for today.” She looked up with a snort before giving Sunka a kiss to try cheer up that down face. “And I guess you’ll be spared by Angus today.”

She sat down as she watched Sunka search the den, trying to shake the sleep away. Of all times Sunka wanted to be responsible... But she perked up when he came back to say goodbye. And she gently pressed her forehead to his own after just before he left, just for good measure.

“I love you too sweetheart. You better keep that promise of yours, I’ll also have lots of snacks for you to take to keep you and Angus going. See you soon!”

She watched him leave, a tinge of sadness crossing her smile. These were the hardest moments of the day. It was still hard to adjust, Sunka meant everything to her; him walking away tore her apart every day. Waffle sighed as she remember their travelling days when they could wake up at whatever time they wanted, cuddle for as long as they wanted, have breakfast at whatever time they- And then she snapped awake, and ran to the door, shouting after him.

“Wait! You forgot breakfast, come back here this minute!”

But Sunka was already far, or the responsibility got too into his head.

“Hmpf. I’ll be grumpy!”

Waffle came back into the den in a huff. How dare he? She better make more food for when he returned.

“Guess it’s time for work.”

Taking a broom and twirling it in her paws as she did so, she began to sweep the feathers and leaves away with a song. At that task being done, she walked to her stall, opening the shelves and walls and flipping the big sign to ‘open’. Once the coals were warming, and the flour, eggs, sugar and butter were placed all in a line on the table, Waffle began to work. “Good morning!” Waffle shouted with a bright smile to the world, and maybe to a passer by if anyone happened to be there.

Waffle votes for Arian
Well, this was new. It would normally be Waffle that gets up ready for work first. “Noooooo...” She trailed off, failing to catch Sunka as he stepped out of the nest, to then give up and place her head on the edge of the nest with a yawn. “I wanted a lazy morning....” But her complaining didn’t last long, Waffle jumped up with a shake, and picked a stubborn feather still stuck in Sunka’s head with a warm hearted sigh. “But you’re right. I should get the oven warmed up for today.” She looked up with a snort before giving Sunka a kiss to try cheer up that down face. “And I guess you’ll be spared by Angus today.”

She sat down as she watched Sunka search the den, trying to shake the sleep away. Of all times Sunka wanted to be responsible... But she perked up when he came back to say goodbye. And she gently pressed her forehead to his own after just before he left, just for good measure.

“I love you too sweetheart. You better keep that promise of yours, I’ll also have lots of snacks for you to take to keep you and Angus going. See you soon!”

She watched him leave, a tinge of sadness crossing her smile. These were the hardest moments of the day. It was still hard to adjust, Sunka meant everything to her; him walking away tore her apart every day. Waffle sighed as she remember their travelling days when they could wake up at whatever time they wanted, cuddle for as long as they wanted, have breakfast at whatever time they- And then she snapped awake, and ran to the door, shouting after him.

“Wait! You forgot breakfast, come back here this minute!”

But Sunka was already far, or the responsibility got too into his head.

“Hmpf. I’ll be grumpy!”

Waffle came back into the den in a huff. How dare he? She better make more food for when he returned.

“Guess it’s time for work.”

Taking a broom and twirling it in her paws as she did so, she began to sweep the feathers and leaves away with a song. At that task being done, she walked to her stall, opening the shelves and walls and flipping the big sign to ‘open’. Once the coals were warming, and the flour, eggs, sugar and butter were placed all in a line on the table, Waffle began to work. “Good morning!” Waffle shouted with a bright smile to the world, and maybe to a passer by if anyone happened to be there.

Waffle votes for Arian
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
The morning light trickled in through the clan, slowly nudging all the dragons there to wake in its prescence. A cacophony of birds trilling broke the silence of dawn, marking the start of a new day. Though most of the dragons in the clan were only just waking, yawning to the sight of light, one dragon was already wide awake, working away while the azure sky beamed brightly.

Knitting needles resounded in the colourful lair, clacking away while jazz music played in the background. The aroma of tea and freshly baked bread seemed to fan out and fill the whole place with its smell. Neatly folded items of clothing were stacked on a table in the corner, adding more vibrance to the already bright and organized lair.

Humming along while quickly moving the wooden needles, Nana Pan carefully watched over her work, looking through the lenses of her small gold spectacles. She sat in a mahogany rocking chair older than herself, its creaking quite loud, yet, still a very important object in her life. Her rocking chair brought her many memories of her very long life, and whenever she sat in it her heart filled with joy and she couldn't stop smiling. Her lips lifted on both sides, showing the creases in her face from aging so much.

The tiny apricot wing warmers in her paws seemed to be finished - Nana knitted the last stitch and cut off the line connecting the jumper with the ball of wool. She had decided to give this one to Waffle, a fellow friend of hers, and a jolly one too, as a surprise for her wonderful efforts at running her bakery.
Sighing gently, she lifted herself from the squeaking chair and walked over to the vinyl record player, turning it off. It was time to head to the heart of clan, to go about life's daily work and meet with all the lovely dragons.

Nana Pan quickly gathered everything and set off with a bag full of her knitted garments and sweets to hand out to everyone. She also carried a box with fresh bread, another present to give to Waffle. She walked past a few dens, surreptitiously placing two or three wrapped sweets just outside them. She knew once the dragons came out, they would be able to enjoy something sweet and enter the busy day with smiles plastered on their faces. Nana carried on walking until she heard shouting. Now what was this commotion? She bounded over to the source of the sound, Hastur's den, to find other dragons there.
"My my, someone tried to hurt Hastur? That isn't very good. Not good at all."
Nana Pan waved to all of them and smiled, throwing them sweets for good measure. She had to continue to Waffle and Sunka's den, just to make sure they were okay. No actually, they had probably headed out of there already, and Waffle was very likely heading to her stall. She headed over, just to see Waffle setting up.

"Hello, Waffle dear! You're up and early! I brought some bread over and wing warmers, here you go, here you go. You work very hard, so please take it!"
She took out the the box with the bread and the wing warmers out of her bag, handing it over.

"I heard that someone tried to hurt Hastur... My my, I never thought I'd live to see the day there would be this kind of trouble in the clan. Ah, I hope all goes well though."
Nana Pan weakly smiled, her wrinkles showing up a bit more. She was a bit uneasy, as she didn't want this kind of mess happening. It was all peaceful, and she didn't know if her fragile heart could take it.

"Anyway, let's not fret over these kind of worries. How are you, Waffle? And are Sunka and all of your family well?"

Nana Pan votes for Hestia
The morning light trickled in through the clan, slowly nudging all the dragons there to wake in its prescence. A cacophony of birds trilling broke the silence of dawn, marking the start of a new day. Though most of the dragons in the clan were only just waking, yawning to the sight of light, one dragon was already wide awake, working away while the azure sky beamed brightly.

Knitting needles resounded in the colourful lair, clacking away while jazz music played in the background. The aroma of tea and freshly baked bread seemed to fan out and fill the whole place with its smell. Neatly folded items of clothing were stacked on a table in the corner, adding more vibrance to the already bright and organized lair.

Humming along while quickly moving the wooden needles, Nana Pan carefully watched over her work, looking through the lenses of her small gold spectacles. She sat in a mahogany rocking chair older than herself, its creaking quite loud, yet, still a very important object in her life. Her rocking chair brought her many memories of her very long life, and whenever she sat in it her heart filled with joy and she couldn't stop smiling. Her lips lifted on both sides, showing the creases in her face from aging so much.

The tiny apricot wing warmers in her paws seemed to be finished - Nana knitted the last stitch and cut off the line connecting the jumper with the ball of wool. She had decided to give this one to Waffle, a fellow friend of hers, and a jolly one too, as a surprise for her wonderful efforts at running her bakery.
Sighing gently, she lifted herself from the squeaking chair and walked over to the vinyl record player, turning it off. It was time to head to the heart of clan, to go about life's daily work and meet with all the lovely dragons.

Nana Pan quickly gathered everything and set off with a bag full of her knitted garments and sweets to hand out to everyone. She also carried a box with fresh bread, another present to give to Waffle. She walked past a few dens, surreptitiously placing two or three wrapped sweets just outside them. She knew once the dragons came out, they would be able to enjoy something sweet and enter the busy day with smiles plastered on their faces. Nana carried on walking until she heard shouting. Now what was this commotion? She bounded over to the source of the sound, Hastur's den, to find other dragons there.
"My my, someone tried to hurt Hastur? That isn't very good. Not good at all."
Nana Pan waved to all of them and smiled, throwing them sweets for good measure. She had to continue to Waffle and Sunka's den, just to make sure they were okay. No actually, they had probably headed out of there already, and Waffle was very likely heading to her stall. She headed over, just to see Waffle setting up.

"Hello, Waffle dear! You're up and early! I brought some bread over and wing warmers, here you go, here you go. You work very hard, so please take it!"
She took out the the box with the bread and the wing warmers out of her bag, handing it over.

"I heard that someone tried to hurt Hastur... My my, I never thought I'd live to see the day there would be this kind of trouble in the clan. Ah, I hope all goes well though."
Nana Pan weakly smiled, her wrinkles showing up a bit more. She was a bit uneasy, as she didn't want this kind of mess happening. It was all peaceful, and she didn't know if her fragile heart could take it.

"Anyway, let's not fret over these kind of worries. How are you, Waffle? And are Sunka and all of your family well?"

Nana Pan votes for Hestia
IrbVsNE.png
Hastur shrugged and edged away from her, ears twitching as her voice raised. He wasn't interested in making accusations yet, but it did seem he had little choice. He ran over the list of his clanmates mentally, making note of some who may be suspicious. No one was immediately obvious, but the clan's scientist seemed innocent enough. The Gaoler seemed to be the most suspect, seeing that she could dig and likely would have found scorpions once or twice in her escapades. He called a small thank you to the passing Guardian, before returning his attention to the leader and his sibling.

"Maybe. We'll have to see who it turns out to be." he said nothing after this, deciding to talk to Sunka later to cast his vote.

Hastur votes for Kazaya
Hastur shrugged and edged away from her, ears twitching as her voice raised. He wasn't interested in making accusations yet, but it did seem he had little choice. He ran over the list of his clanmates mentally, making note of some who may be suspicious. No one was immediately obvious, but the clan's scientist seemed innocent enough. The Gaoler seemed to be the most suspect, seeing that she could dig and likely would have found scorpions once or twice in her escapades. He called a small thank you to the passing Guardian, before returning his attention to the leader and his sibling.

"Maybe. We'll have to see who it turns out to be." he said nothing after this, deciding to talk to Sunka later to cast his vote.

Hastur votes for Kazaya
unicornponies_com.png
Hearing the greeting and seeing Nana Pan’s shadow, Waffle looked up with a big smile on her face. Oh how lovely to meet someone this early in the morning!

“Nana! You’re so early I haven’t even finished baking the first batch of apple pies yet. Stay a while! I’ll get you a drink.”

But just before she was about to turn, she saw the box.

“Oh, Nana dear, how wonderful! I will put them on right now.”

She slipped the wing warmers on, tracing the apricots with her paw. Such great craft, she was being spoiled. As expected of Nana.

“They fit perfectly, as always Nana! Thank you, I absolutely adore them. I’ll be finishing the pies soon and be giving them to you while they’re still warm for you to enjoy.”

She slowed in her work as Nana told her about the news, and for an extended moment she went silent. Hurt? Hastur? This wasn’t good. Waffle couldn’t help thinking of Sunka and shake as a fear spread through her. Someone in the clan? How horrible! She would’ve ran over to her mate there and then-

However, Nana’s words comforted her. Sunka and Angus could take care of it, for sure. And besides she couldn’t go, Sunka needed his breakfast and Hastur most likely needed something to cheer him up, so her work needed to be done here. Waffle tried to make her worry not transfer over to her smile.

“Ahhh you’re right as always Nana. My family is doing well, thank you for asking. We’ve got new grandkids! I hope my son will send photos soon so I can show you, they’re so sweet. And how about you? How’s the knitting going and dear Carrot Cake behaving?”
Hearing the greeting and seeing Nana Pan’s shadow, Waffle looked up with a big smile on her face. Oh how lovely to meet someone this early in the morning!

“Nana! You’re so early I haven’t even finished baking the first batch of apple pies yet. Stay a while! I’ll get you a drink.”

But just before she was about to turn, she saw the box.

“Oh, Nana dear, how wonderful! I will put them on right now.”

She slipped the wing warmers on, tracing the apricots with her paw. Such great craft, she was being spoiled. As expected of Nana.

“They fit perfectly, as always Nana! Thank you, I absolutely adore them. I’ll be finishing the pies soon and be giving them to you while they’re still warm for you to enjoy.”

She slowed in her work as Nana told her about the news, and for an extended moment she went silent. Hurt? Hastur? This wasn’t good. Waffle couldn’t help thinking of Sunka and shake as a fear spread through her. Someone in the clan? How horrible! She would’ve ran over to her mate there and then-

However, Nana’s words comforted her. Sunka and Angus could take care of it, for sure. And besides she couldn’t go, Sunka needed his breakfast and Hastur most likely needed something to cheer him up, so her work needed to be done here. Waffle tried to make her worry not transfer over to her smile.

“Ahhh you’re right as always Nana. My family is doing well, thank you for asking. We’ve got new grandkids! I hope my son will send photos soon so I can show you, they’re so sweet. And how about you? How’s the knitting going and dear Carrot Cake behaving?”
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
Colton never slept well without poor Nolan, but she could not sleep at all without the soft rythmic ticks of her gadgets and gizmos. With that being said, only two things could the Coatl up: the backfiring of another invalid innovation or the song of no instruments.

This very morning, Nolan found another plaything of metal and wire, chasing it around the room. He was too young to understand the laws of action and reaction, so he was surprised when the bundle of bolts burst into flames, catching his wiry fur on fire. The clap of torn springs and molting metals thrust the sleeping Coatl into a barely-woken frenzy, as she took the emergency bucket and tossed it's contents on the situation.

Nolan hissed with the light sting of the water and went off to chew something else, leaving Colton to pick up the pieces of what had been her newest alarm clock. It worked alright, but a ome-time alarm clock was as useful as her flea of a brother. She tossed the still-hot pieces into her junk bucket and decided to get ready for the day.

Following a lukewarm breakfast from her half-dry Lynx and a steaming cup of what she hoped wasn't oil, Colton stepped out of her den with a few new trinkets to try out. She passed the commotion surrounding Hastur, only picking up bits and pieces of the story. She decided to stay close by so she wouldn't miss out, her mind wandering as Nolan toyed with her fifth alarm-clock prototype.

"Doesn't sound too horrible, I thought the most a Firebelly could do is give someone a stomachache. Probably some prank by Hestia, only someone sick enough to want to travel the world could have such a garbage sense of humor" She looked over at the Runescar just in time to see his prey implode between his teeth. She tossed a bottle of water on him and shook her head, sitting back.
Colton Votes for Hestia
Colton never slept well without poor Nolan, but she could not sleep at all without the soft rythmic ticks of her gadgets and gizmos. With that being said, only two things could the Coatl up: the backfiring of another invalid innovation or the song of no instruments.

This very morning, Nolan found another plaything of metal and wire, chasing it around the room. He was too young to understand the laws of action and reaction, so he was surprised when the bundle of bolts burst into flames, catching his wiry fur on fire. The clap of torn springs and molting metals thrust the sleeping Coatl into a barely-woken frenzy, as she took the emergency bucket and tossed it's contents on the situation.

Nolan hissed with the light sting of the water and went off to chew something else, leaving Colton to pick up the pieces of what had been her newest alarm clock. It worked alright, but a ome-time alarm clock was as useful as her flea of a brother. She tossed the still-hot pieces into her junk bucket and decided to get ready for the day.

Following a lukewarm breakfast from her half-dry Lynx and a steaming cup of what she hoped wasn't oil, Colton stepped out of her den with a few new trinkets to try out. She passed the commotion surrounding Hastur, only picking up bits and pieces of the story. She decided to stay close by so she wouldn't miss out, her mind wandering as Nolan toyed with her fifth alarm-clock prototype.

"Doesn't sound too horrible, I thought the most a Firebelly could do is give someone a stomachache. Probably some prank by Hestia, only someone sick enough to want to travel the world could have such a garbage sense of humor" She looked over at the Runescar just in time to see his prey implode between his teeth. She tossed a bottle of water on him and shook her head, sitting back.
Colton Votes for Hestia
vCpXIIE.png
~> Greyh0und
~> Fr +3
~> Feel free to ping/PM!
~> Resident Idiot
6ilpu14.png
Hestia broke down. She couldn't stand it anymore, her own clanmates believing that she was responsible for nearly killing her brother. "You don't believe it's me, right?" Hestia spoke softly, tears spilling down her cheeks.

She turned towards her accusing clanmates hurt filling her voice, "How could you, with so little evidence to go off of? I trusted you, but I guess I can't even trust my friends."

She flew quickly to the Bakery, Waffle would understand, RIGHT?
Hestia walked in to the bakery, to find Nana Pan had already told Waffle. "Oh, eleven no, you don't believe I did it? I thought- I thought even you would understand." Hestia turned and fled, the only safe place being her own house. "

((to be a bit clearer- Hestia only thinks that Waffle has already cast a vote against her. ))
Hestia broke down. She couldn't stand it anymore, her own clanmates believing that she was responsible for nearly killing her brother. "You don't believe it's me, right?" Hestia spoke softly, tears spilling down her cheeks.

She turned towards her accusing clanmates hurt filling her voice, "How could you, with so little evidence to go off of? I trusted you, but I guess I can't even trust my friends."

She flew quickly to the Bakery, Waffle would understand, RIGHT?
Hestia walked in to the bakery, to find Nana Pan had already told Waffle. "Oh, eleven no, you don't believe I did it? I thought- I thought even you would understand." Hestia turned and fled, the only safe place being her own house. "

((to be a bit clearer- Hestia only thinks that Waffle has already cast a vote against her. ))
Whatever he was expecting Hastur to say, it certainly wasn't that. Almost instinctively, the Tundra's good-natured expression twisted into one of pure anger and disgust, his hackles raising.

"What?"

The word came out as a low, almost threatening growl, though he quickly drew in a breath, realizing he may upset the already-shaken merchant further. "Sorry, I... I'm just shocked that something like this would happen, in our clan, of all places..." Giving himself a brief shake in an attempt to quell his anger, he glanced over at the rightfully-distressed Hestia, trying his best to look and sound reassuring. "Hey, let's not jump to conclusions just yet... Hastur, can you—no, I should get Sunka, he'd know better—"

As if on cue, Angus caught sight of their leader exiting his den, and he called him over to Hastur's den, appearing rather serious. "Can you tell Sunka everything that happened, Hastur?" He offered his leader an apologetic look. "I'm real sorry, Sunka, just—you know I'm not too good at handling this kinda stuff. I'll go check on everyone else and make sure no one else had a similar experience."

With a brief nod, he set off towards the resident potter's den, his brow creased worriedly. Pausing briefly at the sight of Nana Pan, he couldn't help but give her a warm smile, relieved to see that she, at least, seemed to be well. Accepting the sweets she offered and making sure to request some for Clayscale as well, he quickly shoved his own into his mouth and continued his short trek to the Guardian's den.

Knocking firmly on the entrance once he arrived, he swallowed his last bit of food, appearing worried. "Clayscale? I'm coming in—" Carefully shoving the entrance open with his shoulder, he was relieved to find the potter at her wheel, and eyed the oddly-shaped pot she was making with interest. "Wow, that's looking great!" he told her enthusiastically, striding over for a closer look, then offering her the goodies in his paws. "From Nana Pan—I made sure to grab you some, too." He gave her a wide grin, then sat back on his haunches. "Gods, Clayscale, you won't believe the morning I've had..."

Angus votes for Hestia.
Whatever he was expecting Hastur to say, it certainly wasn't that. Almost instinctively, the Tundra's good-natured expression twisted into one of pure anger and disgust, his hackles raising.

"What?"

The word came out as a low, almost threatening growl, though he quickly drew in a breath, realizing he may upset the already-shaken merchant further. "Sorry, I... I'm just shocked that something like this would happen, in our clan, of all places..." Giving himself a brief shake in an attempt to quell his anger, he glanced over at the rightfully-distressed Hestia, trying his best to look and sound reassuring. "Hey, let's not jump to conclusions just yet... Hastur, can you—no, I should get Sunka, he'd know better—"

As if on cue, Angus caught sight of their leader exiting his den, and he called him over to Hastur's den, appearing rather serious. "Can you tell Sunka everything that happened, Hastur?" He offered his leader an apologetic look. "I'm real sorry, Sunka, just—you know I'm not too good at handling this kinda stuff. I'll go check on everyone else and make sure no one else had a similar experience."

With a brief nod, he set off towards the resident potter's den, his brow creased worriedly. Pausing briefly at the sight of Nana Pan, he couldn't help but give her a warm smile, relieved to see that she, at least, seemed to be well. Accepting the sweets she offered and making sure to request some for Clayscale as well, he quickly shoved his own into his mouth and continued his short trek to the Guardian's den.

Knocking firmly on the entrance once he arrived, he swallowed his last bit of food, appearing worried. "Clayscale? I'm coming in—" Carefully shoving the entrance open with his shoulder, he was relieved to find the potter at her wheel, and eyed the oddly-shaped pot she was making with interest. "Wow, that's looking great!" he told her enthusiastically, striding over for a closer look, then offering her the goodies in his paws. "From Nana Pan—I made sure to grab you some, too." He gave her a wide grin, then sat back on his haunches. "Gods, Clayscale, you won't believe the morning I've had..."

Angus votes for Hestia.
KreseKaleiSign.png
Clayscale was barely jolted awake by the sound of Angus' voice in time to get up and look somewhat presentable. She had passed out as she worked late into the evening, her face partially crushing her work. Hurridly pushing herself into a sitting position and wiping the worst of the dried clay off her scales, she momentarily lamented her ruined piece before turning her attention to Angus.

"I... it's not that good, Angus." she laughed slightly. The piece was supposed to be an amphora, so she could hold more water in her workspace and keep her clay supplies damp for longer, but now the top had caved in slightly and she would have to cut the top off the vessel if she wanted to salvage it. She had been hoping she could have a closed storage for her water, but... perhaps it would have to do.

Her attention flicked back to her brother, only then noticing his paws laden with sweets of all varieties. Certainly the work of Nana Pan, no one else would have them.
Oh, that's not fair. I like these too much. I shouldn't be having them, don't enable me. It's not like I can walk these off, Angus!
She stifled an amused snort.

"Thanks, Angus."
She paused, curious as to what Angus could have possibly gotten up to this early in the morning. Had he caused trouble..? Already?
"What's going on? Did something happen?" Her mind grasped at straws, struggling to thing of anything that her brother would consider noteworthy enough that she wouldn't believe him. "Did you and Sunka have a falling out or something?"
Clayscale was barely jolted awake by the sound of Angus' voice in time to get up and look somewhat presentable. She had passed out as she worked late into the evening, her face partially crushing her work. Hurridly pushing herself into a sitting position and wiping the worst of the dried clay off her scales, she momentarily lamented her ruined piece before turning her attention to Angus.

"I... it's not that good, Angus." she laughed slightly. The piece was supposed to be an amphora, so she could hold more water in her workspace and keep her clay supplies damp for longer, but now the top had caved in slightly and she would have to cut the top off the vessel if she wanted to salvage it. She had been hoping she could have a closed storage for her water, but... perhaps it would have to do.

Her attention flicked back to her brother, only then noticing his paws laden with sweets of all varieties. Certainly the work of Nana Pan, no one else would have them.
Oh, that's not fair. I like these too much. I shouldn't be having them, don't enable me. It's not like I can walk these off, Angus!
She stifled an amused snort.

"Thanks, Angus."
She paused, curious as to what Angus could have possibly gotten up to this early in the morning. Had he caused trouble..? Already?
"What's going on? Did something happen?" Her mind grasped at straws, struggling to thing of anything that her brother would consider noteworthy enough that she wouldn't believe him. "Did you and Sunka have a falling out or something?"
"Aw, don't say that—everything you make is great!" Whether he was joking or not wasn't entirely clear, though he looked sincere enough... he really had no clue about pottery, did he? Ah well, at least he was supportive enough.

With the treats placed carefully on a nearby table for Clayscale to pick at as she pleased, he had to force himself back to the task at hand. Hastur, poisoned...

"You probably won't like to hear me say this, but I wish that was all that happened." He gazed at her worriedly, paws kneading at the ground in a stressed motion. "I... I really wish I didn't have to tell you this, Clayscale, but if you don't know, it could put you at risk, and..." He gave his head a shake, struggling to find the words to say, then, finally finished. "...Hastur told me someone attempted to poison him last night. He's fine, thank the Windsinger, but... Clayscale, he said it was in his den, and I'm worried—I think it may have been someone within our clan."

Finally overwhelmed, Angus rose to his feet and began to pace around her den in frustration, his coat puffed out in an aggravated manner. "I can't believe someone would try to murder—in my clan. The absolute audacity... How dare they?"
"Aw, don't say that—everything you make is great!" Whether he was joking or not wasn't entirely clear, though he looked sincere enough... he really had no clue about pottery, did he? Ah well, at least he was supportive enough.

With the treats placed carefully on a nearby table for Clayscale to pick at as she pleased, he had to force himself back to the task at hand. Hastur, poisoned...

"You probably won't like to hear me say this, but I wish that was all that happened." He gazed at her worriedly, paws kneading at the ground in a stressed motion. "I... I really wish I didn't have to tell you this, Clayscale, but if you don't know, it could put you at risk, and..." He gave his head a shake, struggling to find the words to say, then, finally finished. "...Hastur told me someone attempted to poison him last night. He's fine, thank the Windsinger, but... Clayscale, he said it was in his den, and I'm worried—I think it may have been someone within our clan."

Finally overwhelmed, Angus rose to his feet and began to pace around her den in frustration, his coat puffed out in an aggravated manner. "I can't believe someone would try to murder—in my clan. The absolute audacity... How dare they?"
KreseKaleiSign.png
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 443 444