Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 447 448
Raiden woke up from the loud sound of dragons talking and arguing. He shook his head and stood up to grab his spear. He grabbed his spear, and ran out of his door to see what was happening.

When he finally arrived, he heard that Hastur almost died because someone tried to poison him. He tried to think of who it could be. Raiden jammed his spear into the ground in frustration. He took his spear out of the ground, and before he could harm anyone, he ran away from the crowd.

He ran past Waffle who was standing infront of Hestia's door. He stopped, and looked at her for a moment, before running away again.

Raiden stopped at the edge of a forest. He had heard dragons saying that it was Hestia who had tried to kill Hastur. Raiden didn't know anyone better to vote for.

Raiden votes for Hestia
Raiden woke up from the loud sound of dragons talking and arguing. He shook his head and stood up to grab his spear. He grabbed his spear, and ran out of his door to see what was happening.

When he finally arrived, he heard that Hastur almost died because someone tried to poison him. He tried to think of who it could be. Raiden jammed his spear into the ground in frustration. He took his spear out of the ground, and before he could harm anyone, he ran away from the crowd.

He ran past Waffle who was standing infront of Hestia's door. He stopped, and looked at her for a moment, before running away again.

Raiden stopped at the edge of a forest. He had heard dragons saying that it was Hestia who had tried to kill Hastur. Raiden didn't know anyone better to vote for.

Raiden votes for Hestia
akueye3.png
Seeing Starclaim's confusion, Kazaya interrupts him: "It was the chili that was put in Hastur's food that made him look for water. That was also part of the scoundrel's trap because his water container had been poisoned with parts from a Firebelly Scorpion. Thankfully someone had moved it or Hastur may not have realized in time..."

"It's true that it would have been easy for Hestia: she's the only one who could have easily gone in and out of Hastur's den without attracting suspicion....seeing as she's his sister. What I can't understand is why would she turn on him in the first place? This doesn't make any sense to me." The thought of accusing her friend Hestia was very unpleasant to Kazaya but she couldn't think of another who could have targeted Hastur as easily as her and she trusted the others' judgment. She sullenly cast her vote and walked away, trying to take her mind off of it.

Kazaya votes for Hestia
Seeing Starclaim's confusion, Kazaya interrupts him: "It was the chili that was put in Hastur's food that made him look for water. That was also part of the scoundrel's trap because his water container had been poisoned with parts from a Firebelly Scorpion. Thankfully someone had moved it or Hastur may not have realized in time..."

"It's true that it would have been easy for Hestia: she's the only one who could have easily gone in and out of Hastur's den without attracting suspicion....seeing as she's his sister. What I can't understand is why would she turn on him in the first place? This doesn't make any sense to me." The thought of accusing her friend Hestia was very unpleasant to Kazaya but she couldn't think of another who could have targeted Hastur as easily as her and she trusted the others' judgment. She sullenly cast her vote and walked away, trying to take her mind off of it.

Kazaya votes for Hestia
nn4KUKj.png
Melody had woken up as sun rose in the sky, spending time in her den - organizing her papers - she had a lot of them, some of them were for her songs, some of them were for her plays, some of them had important dates written on them, like her sibling's hatchdays, her first stage performance's anniversary... When she was done, they were all neatly put in their places, except for one that she kept at her desk. Looking at the drawing her mother made for her, Melody smiled. It was given to her by her mom, right after one of her performances. Looking at the drawing, she saw herself on the stage, in front of the crowd - that was her family - acceptting roses as they applaud her. Sure, maybe she looked more like a pink circle with some purple on it, but she still loved that drawing. ''Kalei :3'' she nuzzled the signature. She'd never call her mom by her name, but that was what she signed it as.

The familiar feeling of wanting to be on stage filled her heart, making her more eager to work on her projects. Pulling out one of the papers she had just put away, she begun to write. Hours passed and she was far from done, but at least it was more than what she had when she started. Gently putting the paper back to the folder it belongs, she stretched her limbs. She was unaware of the day's events, and didn't see the reason to go out yet, so, she sat on her nest with a quiet poof sound. Wrapping her blanket around herself, she hummed a soft melody as she meditated.
Melody had woken up as sun rose in the sky, spending time in her den - organizing her papers - she had a lot of them, some of them were for her songs, some of them were for her plays, some of them had important dates written on them, like her sibling's hatchdays, her first stage performance's anniversary... When she was done, they were all neatly put in their places, except for one that she kept at her desk. Looking at the drawing her mother made for her, Melody smiled. It was given to her by her mom, right after one of her performances. Looking at the drawing, she saw herself on the stage, in front of the crowd - that was her family - acceptting roses as they applaud her. Sure, maybe she looked more like a pink circle with some purple on it, but she still loved that drawing. ''Kalei :3'' she nuzzled the signature. She'd never call her mom by her name, but that was what she signed it as.

The familiar feeling of wanting to be on stage filled her heart, making her more eager to work on her projects. Pulling out one of the papers she had just put away, she begun to write. Hours passed and she was far from done, but at least it was more than what she had when she started. Gently putting the paper back to the folder it belongs, she stretched her limbs. She was unaware of the day's events, and didn't see the reason to go out yet, so, she sat on her nest with a quiet poof sound. Wrapping her blanket around herself, she hummed a soft melody as she meditated.
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
He hardly seemed to notice that Clayscale was getting up in the first place, grumbling under his breath as he struggled to straighten out his muddled thoughts and calm himself down to a reasonable level. None of it made sense—okay, perhaps their clan wasn't composed of the most lawful bunch, but to turn to murder? In his mind, that was practically unheard of.

It wasn't until he felt the weight of the potter falling against him that he was finally pulled from his troubled thoughts, and he instinctively shifted to hold her against himself protectively, muscles tensed under his thick pelt.

"Hey, Clayscale, no..." he started softly, giving her head a comforting pat and nuzzling her briefly. "Listen, you don't need to worry about this. We'll find whoever did this and make sure they pay—er, bring them to justice." He glanced away a bit sheepishly, then shook his head. "Besides, you already know you don't need to worry about me. I mean, who in their right mind in this clan would think they could take me on? Trust me, I'll be fine, and you'll be fine because I'll always be here to protect you, whether it's from some spineless killer or otherwise. Okay?"

Pulling back to flash her a wide, reassuring grin, he glanced over at her unfinished pottery, then to the entrance to her den. "Why don't I take you outside for some fresh air, then? You can go stretch your legs and socialize, and then I can go check in on everyone else like I told Sunka I would."
He hardly seemed to notice that Clayscale was getting up in the first place, grumbling under his breath as he struggled to straighten out his muddled thoughts and calm himself down to a reasonable level. None of it made sense—okay, perhaps their clan wasn't composed of the most lawful bunch, but to turn to murder? In his mind, that was practically unheard of.

It wasn't until he felt the weight of the potter falling against him that he was finally pulled from his troubled thoughts, and he instinctively shifted to hold her against himself protectively, muscles tensed under his thick pelt.

"Hey, Clayscale, no..." he started softly, giving her head a comforting pat and nuzzling her briefly. "Listen, you don't need to worry about this. We'll find whoever did this and make sure they pay—er, bring them to justice." He glanced away a bit sheepishly, then shook his head. "Besides, you already know you don't need to worry about me. I mean, who in their right mind in this clan would think they could take me on? Trust me, I'll be fine, and you'll be fine because I'll always be here to protect you, whether it's from some spineless killer or otherwise. Okay?"

Pulling back to flash her a wide, reassuring grin, he glanced over at her unfinished pottery, then to the entrance to her den. "Why don't I take you outside for some fresh air, then? You can go stretch your legs and socialize, and then I can go check in on everyone else like I told Sunka I would."
295275f44e36622cbdd25bbe1f587f69b7f98d6d.png
Waffle sighed in defeat and sat down on the stairs for a while, tracing her paw prints in the dry dirt with a stick. She saw Raiden going past, wondering why he was in such a hurry, and waved to him as he left. It seems she wasn’t going to get an answer from Hestia, so she knocked gently on the door one more time.

“Hey, Hestia, I understand if you don’t want to see me right now... And that’s okay.” Waffle considered leaving the cookies by the door, but Nana Pan told her what had happened, so maybe it wasn’t too safe... “I hope you can hear me, I’m going to go back to my stall. I’ve left Nana Pan with the oven. I’ll be visiting Melody at some point, but my den is always open. It seems you’re troubled, so if you would like come when you’re ready, you’re welcome to.”

She really didn’t want to leave like this, but she shouldn’t leave Nana alone too long. And if Hestia needed space, that was fine too. So she headed back to Nana and continued their chat, thanking her for the help and got back to work.

Soon enough, she had more than enough to feed the entire clan four times over Even with Sunka’s appetite. Nodding in approval, she put a cinnamon pie in a neat orange box with a ribbon, and turned the sign to “be back soon ):”.

“Thank you Nana. That was a lovely chat! I need to do a delivery, so I shall see you around.” Waffle said her goodbyes with a smile, and headed over to Melody’s den with a friendly knock.
Waffle sighed in defeat and sat down on the stairs for a while, tracing her paw prints in the dry dirt with a stick. She saw Raiden going past, wondering why he was in such a hurry, and waved to him as he left. It seems she wasn’t going to get an answer from Hestia, so she knocked gently on the door one more time.

“Hey, Hestia, I understand if you don’t want to see me right now... And that’s okay.” Waffle considered leaving the cookies by the door, but Nana Pan told her what had happened, so maybe it wasn’t too safe... “I hope you can hear me, I’m going to go back to my stall. I’ve left Nana Pan with the oven. I’ll be visiting Melody at some point, but my den is always open. It seems you’re troubled, so if you would like come when you’re ready, you’re welcome to.”

She really didn’t want to leave like this, but she shouldn’t leave Nana alone too long. And if Hestia needed space, that was fine too. So she headed back to Nana and continued their chat, thanking her for the help and got back to work.

Soon enough, she had more than enough to feed the entire clan four times over Even with Sunka’s appetite. Nodding in approval, she put a cinnamon pie in a neat orange box with a ribbon, and turned the sign to “be back soon ):”.

“Thank you Nana. That was a lovely chat! I need to do a delivery, so I shall see you around.” Waffle said her goodbyes with a smile, and headed over to Melody’s den with a friendly knock.
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
Even though Hestia heard Waffle's knocking, she chose to ignore them. Anger and grief tore at her, but, at least her brother didn't think it was her. Right? To take her mind of her impending doom, she decided to organize her store room. All that was in there at this point were a few older scarves and some food that would last for a long time. How could they think it was me!? Hestia 's angry thoughts pounded through her brain.

And so, she decided to write a letter, for if she was really getting exiled, she wanted them to understand. Having dragons blatantly, without evidence, accuse her of trying to murder her own brother only made her never want to come out of her house again. So she sat there, writing her story, within her lonely home.
Even though Hestia heard Waffle's knocking, she chose to ignore them. Anger and grief tore at her, but, at least her brother didn't think it was her. Right? To take her mind of her impending doom, she decided to organize her store room. All that was in there at this point were a few older scarves and some food that would last for a long time. How could they think it was me!? Hestia 's angry thoughts pounded through her brain.

And so, she decided to write a letter, for if she was really getting exiled, she wanted them to understand. Having dragons blatantly, without evidence, accuse her of trying to murder her own brother only made her never want to come out of her house again. So she sat there, writing her story, within her lonely home.
''Knock knock - knock knock - knock knock knock!'' Melody sang to the rhythm of the knock on her door. Dragging her blanket after her, she opened the door, letting the sun light blind her eyes for a second. ''O u c h !'' she let out a fake yelp, stepping back and ''falling'' down on the floor, covered in her blanket. Scooting back, she covered herself even more in her blanket, making scared faces at Waffle. Seeing her expression, Melody decided not to mess with the poor tundra any more. Letting ut a soft chuckle, she stood up, smiling at her. ''Practicing my acting, do you like it?''
''Knock knock - knock knock - knock knock knock!'' Melody sang to the rhythm of the knock on her door. Dragging her blanket after her, she opened the door, letting the sun light blind her eyes for a second. ''O u c h !'' she let out a fake yelp, stepping back and ''falling'' down on the floor, covered in her blanket. Scooting back, she covered herself even more in her blanket, making scared faces at Waffle. Seeing her expression, Melody decided not to mess with the poor tundra any more. Letting ut a soft chuckle, she stood up, smiling at her. ''Practicing my acting, do you like it?''
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
As the door opened - oh what joy! She was a little scared after Hestia - Waffle only managed to get the first letter of hello out, and then she tried to get a worried are you okay, and then just stood completely speechless and surprised. After a moment, she shook her head and placing the box onto the ground, she gave Melody a great applause.

“Wonderful! Beautiful! Oh if only I had a rose~”

She picked the box up again with a chuckle.

“You got me. Absolutely perfect acting! I may have a lack of flowers but I hope my appreciation will be shown enough with this pie. Here.” She placed the box in Melody’s hands, fixing the bow a little. Then her smile faded a tiny bit. Waffle suddenly felt a little nervous, ever since Nana Pan told her about Hastur. It wouldn’t leave her mind... She should probably let Melody know. You can never be too careful.

“Hey Melody, have you heard the news? I think you should know... Maybe take a walk with me?” And then Waffle returned her smile. She won’t stay long on the topic, not when there were such other wonderful happy things to discuss! It wouldn’t do to sadden a good day for Melody. “And maybe talk about your latest work? It’s always so fascinating!”
As the door opened - oh what joy! She was a little scared after Hestia - Waffle only managed to get the first letter of hello out, and then she tried to get a worried are you okay, and then just stood completely speechless and surprised. After a moment, she shook her head and placing the box onto the ground, she gave Melody a great applause.

“Wonderful! Beautiful! Oh if only I had a rose~”

She picked the box up again with a chuckle.

“You got me. Absolutely perfect acting! I may have a lack of flowers but I hope my appreciation will be shown enough with this pie. Here.” She placed the box in Melody’s hands, fixing the bow a little. Then her smile faded a tiny bit. Waffle suddenly felt a little nervous, ever since Nana Pan told her about Hastur. It wouldn’t leave her mind... She should probably let Melody know. You can never be too careful.

“Hey Melody, have you heard the news? I think you should know... Maybe take a walk with me?” And then Waffle returned her smile. She won’t stay long on the topic, not when there were such other wonderful happy things to discuss! It wouldn’t do to sadden a good day for Melody. “And maybe talk about your latest work? It’s always so fascinating!”
62f3af8f9c30ad46fdb41be086b0831afd120d29.png I live in a fae-rytale.
Melody always loved performing for Waffle. The older dragon always gave her excellent reactions - she applaud very well, too! ''Aww, thank you.'' she bowed for her one-dragon-audience.

She also loved flowers. They were always so effortlessly beautiful. They smelled really nice too - but so did Waffle's pie. Melody absolutely loved Waffle's baking. In her birth clan, they had a baker once - who then left the clan to live with some lesbians? - and then, her aunt had took the job of baking sweets, and they were - uh - edible most of the time. So she was smitten by Waffle's baking ever since she moved. ''Thank you, thank you thank you so much!'' she exclaimed happily, gently playing with the bow on the box - it was so pretty! - she was ready to thank her again - then, she noticed that Waffle didn't look so happy anymore.

''What news - Oh, I'd love to walk.'' That seemed to bring the smile back onto Waffle's face. Putting the cake on her desk, Melody stepped out. ''Oh, I'd love to, I have so many plans and projects going on, but first, what's up?'' As Waffle filled her in with the recent murder attempt, Melody was quiet. ''So... Someone tried to kill Hastur?'' That was weird - she didn't come from a place where killing was a common thing that you'd do when you disagree with someone. ''That doesn't look good for you, does it...?'' Melody asked relucantly - since food, Waffle's speciality was the thing that was messed with. She didn't think it was Waffle, no, not at all - in fact, she was gonna eat the pie that she gave her as soon as she was back in her den. ''It's so disrespectful to your craft.'' she shook her head in annoyence.

''Do we know who did it?'' she asked, as she waited for Waffle to say Hestia's name. She didn't know why it made sense to her for Hestia to try to kill her brother, but for some reason she was suprised when Waffle said that the clan had no idea. ''Oh, I need my hat for this - And my magnifying glass!'' She was so ready to play a detective. ''We'll have to get to the bottom of this!'' she said in a low, detective-y voice. ''And then, I can write a song about it!''
Melody always loved performing for Waffle. The older dragon always gave her excellent reactions - she applaud very well, too! ''Aww, thank you.'' she bowed for her one-dragon-audience.

She also loved flowers. They were always so effortlessly beautiful. They smelled really nice too - but so did Waffle's pie. Melody absolutely loved Waffle's baking. In her birth clan, they had a baker once - who then left the clan to live with some lesbians? - and then, her aunt had took the job of baking sweets, and they were - uh - edible most of the time. So she was smitten by Waffle's baking ever since she moved. ''Thank you, thank you thank you so much!'' she exclaimed happily, gently playing with the bow on the box - it was so pretty! - she was ready to thank her again - then, she noticed that Waffle didn't look so happy anymore.

''What news - Oh, I'd love to walk.'' That seemed to bring the smile back onto Waffle's face. Putting the cake on her desk, Melody stepped out. ''Oh, I'd love to, I have so many plans and projects going on, but first, what's up?'' As Waffle filled her in with the recent murder attempt, Melody was quiet. ''So... Someone tried to kill Hastur?'' That was weird - she didn't come from a place where killing was a common thing that you'd do when you disagree with someone. ''That doesn't look good for you, does it...?'' Melody asked relucantly - since food, Waffle's speciality was the thing that was messed with. She didn't think it was Waffle, no, not at all - in fact, she was gonna eat the pie that she gave her as soon as she was back in her den. ''It's so disrespectful to your craft.'' she shook her head in annoyence.

''Do we know who did it?'' she asked, as she waited for Waffle to say Hestia's name. She didn't know why it made sense to her for Hestia to try to kill her brother, but for some reason she was suprised when Waffle said that the clan had no idea. ''Oh, I need my hat for this - And my magnifying glass!'' She was so ready to play a detective. ''We'll have to get to the bottom of this!'' she said in a low, detective-y voice. ''And then, I can write a song about it!''
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
Sunka votes for Hestia

If I need to make a full roleplay post just at me, otherwise this is the best I can do, I'm on too much of a time crunch as of late.
Sunka votes for Hestia

If I need to make a full roleplay post just at me, otherwise this is the best I can do, I'm on too much of a time crunch as of late.
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 447 448