Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 445 446
Dawn thinks for a while. “Adonia seems pretty suspicious, as well. She’s a healer, and any decent healer knows exactly what poison does what. Although the killer-to-be did fight with a dragon. Whoever that is, I thank them, but for now, let’s hear what the two have to say.”
Dawn thinks for a while. “Adonia seems pretty suspicious, as well. She’s a healer, and any decent healer knows exactly what poison does what. Although the killer-to-be did fight with a dragon. Whoever that is, I thank them, but for now, let’s hear what the two have to say.”
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
“I don’t think Cairo is a likely suspect, even though she is a scout.” Ridley said, tapping her chin.

“But I agree with Dawn. What do Adonia and Cairo have to say for themselves in defense? I prefer to listen before voting.”
“I don’t think Cairo is a likely suspect, even though she is a scout.” Ridley said, tapping her chin.

“But I agree with Dawn. What do Adonia and Cairo have to say for themselves in defense? I prefer to listen before voting.”
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
Today, Adonia was wearing her Inquisitive Shroud wrapped around herself like a blanket, almost as if she was cold. She was peering over the splintered coffin as Cairo and Hades spoke, nodding along to what they said. “It’s definitely poison,” she agreed. “There’s not enough of it here for me to identify it, but I’m sure if I got some samples, I could fix up an antidote.”

She lifted her head a little when Dawn Jr accused her. Well, that wasn’t good. If the leader suspected her, surely more would follow. She tilted her head as she looked back at the would-be crime scene. “Do you really think I could lift him?” She asked with an eyebrow raised. “He’s over twenty-two times as large as I am. I’m sure a small dragon could use magic to boost their strength, but I specialize in healing magic, and even then I use mostly natural remedies when possible.”

She squinted a little to get a closer look at the coffin. “And look at these splinters. Anything that came near them would surely get stuck. While anyone - including me - could’ve used, say, a needle or a knife to create these, there’s no way I could do it without my fur getting caught.” She raised her arm to show just how much fur she, a tundra, had to spare.

To be honest, she still had no idea who would do it. Todoroki would have been her top suspect, as they probably didn’t like shadier characters, but she remembered with a pang of guilt that the hero had been exiled. “Also,” she noted, “the killer has never used direct methods - both times it’s been some sort of poison. So I don’t think they’re a warrior, but they still have to be strong enough to lift Ganglion.” So it probably wasn’t Holly, at least. She was trying to remember whether or not Cairo was a scout for battle or just a glorified explorer.

“Cairo seems like a good suspect, but...” she hesitated. She didn’t want to accuse someone so early, but maybe she should put their name out there. “... Caesium?” She flinched when she said the name, guilt already gnawing on her. “You’re an engineer, aren’t you? Maybe you could... maybe you could have made a contraption to move the coffin with less effort... and you’re larger, so... I’m sorry, I really don’t know what I’m talking about.” She looked at the floor in shame.
Today, Adonia was wearing her Inquisitive Shroud wrapped around herself like a blanket, almost as if she was cold. She was peering over the splintered coffin as Cairo and Hades spoke, nodding along to what they said. “It’s definitely poison,” she agreed. “There’s not enough of it here for me to identify it, but I’m sure if I got some samples, I could fix up an antidote.”

She lifted her head a little when Dawn Jr accused her. Well, that wasn’t good. If the leader suspected her, surely more would follow. She tilted her head as she looked back at the would-be crime scene. “Do you really think I could lift him?” She asked with an eyebrow raised. “He’s over twenty-two times as large as I am. I’m sure a small dragon could use magic to boost their strength, but I specialize in healing magic, and even then I use mostly natural remedies when possible.”

She squinted a little to get a closer look at the coffin. “And look at these splinters. Anything that came near them would surely get stuck. While anyone - including me - could’ve used, say, a needle or a knife to create these, there’s no way I could do it without my fur getting caught.” She raised her arm to show just how much fur she, a tundra, had to spare.

To be honest, she still had no idea who would do it. Todoroki would have been her top suspect, as they probably didn’t like shadier characters, but she remembered with a pang of guilt that the hero had been exiled. “Also,” she noted, “the killer has never used direct methods - both times it’s been some sort of poison. So I don’t think they’re a warrior, but they still have to be strong enough to lift Ganglion.” So it probably wasn’t Holly, at least. She was trying to remember whether or not Cairo was a scout for battle or just a glorified explorer.

“Cairo seems like a good suspect, but...” she hesitated. She didn’t want to accuse someone so early, but maybe she should put their name out there. “... Caesium?” She flinched when she said the name, guilt already gnawing on her. “You’re an engineer, aren’t you? Maybe you could... maybe you could have made a contraption to move the coffin with less effort... and you’re larger, so... I’m sorry, I really don’t know what I’m talking about.” She looked at the floor in shame.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Cairo glazed over the crowd surrounding her. Ire's words were harsh. Hades seemed to be rather friendly, so perhaps she had made a friend. Nobody seemed to be rather content with her prescience besides them.

The Coatl at last settled her thoughts, glaring at Ire. "Neglected scouting missions? At least I don't play with rocks for a living!" Her eyes flickered, filled with a primal rage. " Wouldn't poison be a bit far-fetched for someone like me? I collect artifacts, not vials of poison!" She gave Ire an accusing look.
Cairo glazed over the crowd surrounding her. Ire's words were harsh. Hades seemed to be rather friendly, so perhaps she had made a friend. Nobody seemed to be rather content with her prescience besides them.

The Coatl at last settled her thoughts, glaring at Ire. "Neglected scouting missions? At least I don't play with rocks for a living!" Her eyes flickered, filled with a primal rage. " Wouldn't poison be a bit far-fetched for someone like me? I collect artifacts, not vials of poison!" She gave Ire an accusing look.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Ridley listened to Cairo and Adonia closely and she kept mental notes.

"You bring up a good point there Adonia. Your fur would get caught. And you wouldn't have the size to lift a dragon like Ganglion, much less with a COFFIN. Maybe someone with the physical strength to break the coffin and knowledge over the poison did it. Or the least likely dragon we'd suspect is the suspect. I think we should consider that since Todoroki, who was a likely suspect but innocent, was exiled."

"Or does this evidence just want to mislead us?" Ridley then shut up and thought about it.

Ridley listened to Cairo and Adonia closely and she kept mental notes.

"You bring up a good point there Adonia. Your fur would get caught. And you wouldn't have the size to lift a dragon like Ganglion, much less with a COFFIN. Maybe someone with the physical strength to break the coffin and knowledge over the poison did it. Or the least likely dragon we'd suspect is the suspect. I think we should consider that since Todoroki, who was a likely suspect but innocent, was exiled."

"Or does this evidence just want to mislead us?" Ridley then shut up and thought about it.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
Sparrow managed to calm himself enough to leave his den. His fear wasn't from almost being killed but instead, what would happen if he died again. Maybe he would end up staying dead or just cease to exist. He shuddered just thinking about it.

He joined the group of dragons, keeping a distance between him and Adonia, Cario and the coffin. After a bit of thinking, he knew who he'd vote until more evidence came.

He turned to look at Adonia. "I originally thought it was you but now that I think about it, you couldn't be the killer. You mainly work with natural remedies, right? Surely you wouldn't have anything small and sharp enough to make such unnoticeable splinters. Also taking your height and weight into account, it would be almost impossible for you to even move Ganglion's coffin an inch. I believe that the poison wasn't yours and even if it was, it seems way more likely to me that someone stole it from you rather than you lifting Ganglion's coffin, moving it away, splintering it so carefully without your fur getting caught and to pour your poison into it"

Sparrow then turned to Cario. "You on the other hand, seem like you're the most suspicious. This might sound a bit far-fetched but you seem like you'd be able to move Ganglion's coffin. You might've had to move heavy things like his coffin before. You also seem like you'd be skilled with a blade or whatever made the small splinters. You also could've sneaked out a poison from Adonia. However one of my main reasons to suspect you is because any time someone suggests that's it's you, you get really defensive. I know the situation we're in will make anyone be defensive but you were quick to blame Ire when he only said that you could explore more places and still live if you were exiled. I know it wouldn't be ideal but there's just something about your attempts to defend yourself that makes me think you're trying to avoid the question. Please don't take it personally"

Sparrow realized that he was rambling a bit so he went quiet. He probably didn't make much sense in his explanation but he hoped it made enough for someone to at least try to figure out his points
Sparrow managed to calm himself enough to leave his den. His fear wasn't from almost being killed but instead, what would happen if he died again. Maybe he would end up staying dead or just cease to exist. He shuddered just thinking about it.

He joined the group of dragons, keeping a distance between him and Adonia, Cario and the coffin. After a bit of thinking, he knew who he'd vote until more evidence came.

He turned to look at Adonia. "I originally thought it was you but now that I think about it, you couldn't be the killer. You mainly work with natural remedies, right? Surely you wouldn't have anything small and sharp enough to make such unnoticeable splinters. Also taking your height and weight into account, it would be almost impossible for you to even move Ganglion's coffin an inch. I believe that the poison wasn't yours and even if it was, it seems way more likely to me that someone stole it from you rather than you lifting Ganglion's coffin, moving it away, splintering it so carefully without your fur getting caught and to pour your poison into it"

Sparrow then turned to Cario. "You on the other hand, seem like you're the most suspicious. This might sound a bit far-fetched but you seem like you'd be able to move Ganglion's coffin. You might've had to move heavy things like his coffin before. You also seem like you'd be skilled with a blade or whatever made the small splinters. You also could've sneaked out a poison from Adonia. However one of my main reasons to suspect you is because any time someone suggests that's it's you, you get really defensive. I know the situation we're in will make anyone be defensive but you were quick to blame Ire when he only said that you could explore more places and still live if you were exiled. I know it wouldn't be ideal but there's just something about your attempts to defend yourself that makes me think you're trying to avoid the question. Please don't take it personally"

Sparrow realized that he was rambling a bit so he went quiet. He probably didn't make much sense in his explanation but he hoped it made enough for someone to at least try to figure out his points
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
Cairo's head perked up at the mention of her name, coming from the victim this time. She stepped away from the coffin, moving outside of the crowd. She hopped onto a tree stump to make her statement.

"Alright. I'm wary about voting, unlike some people in this crowd, but Caesium seems likely. They could invent something to move the coffin, easily. Another point is the fact that all of the materials used aren't physical qualities, like persay, if they tried to strangle Sparrow. Anyone can steal poison, or the tools required to make such splinters. They cannot, however, steal brute force needed to move something. Ganglion is too heavy, for surprise, even me to carry! Caesium, however, could have made something to steal the materials, and move the coffin." Cairo scowled at the crowd, hoping they could at least try to hear her statement out.

She stepped down from the stump, not wanting the attention it gave anymore. She filled her mind with thoughts of wilderness, trying to calm herself. She was enraged, furious. That was just who she was, and people were using it against her. Her emotions eventually died down, but not before glaring at a few bystanders.
Cairo's head perked up at the mention of her name, coming from the victim this time. She stepped away from the coffin, moving outside of the crowd. She hopped onto a tree stump to make her statement.

"Alright. I'm wary about voting, unlike some people in this crowd, but Caesium seems likely. They could invent something to move the coffin, easily. Another point is the fact that all of the materials used aren't physical qualities, like persay, if they tried to strangle Sparrow. Anyone can steal poison, or the tools required to make such splinters. They cannot, however, steal brute force needed to move something. Ganglion is too heavy, for surprise, even me to carry! Caesium, however, could have made something to steal the materials, and move the coffin." Cairo scowled at the crowd, hoping they could at least try to hear her statement out.

She stepped down from the stump, not wanting the attention it gave anymore. She filled her mind with thoughts of wilderness, trying to calm herself. She was enraged, furious. That was just who she was, and people were using it against her. Her emotions eventually died down, but not before glaring at a few bystanders.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Sparrow paused for a moment and listened to what Cario had to say. "You do make some good points. I'll vote Caesium for now but I hope you don't mind if I end up voting you again if Caesium ends up being innocent"

He felt guilty for even voting anyone but lives were on the line
Sparrow paused for a moment and listened to what Cario had to say. "You do make some good points. I'll vote Caesium for now but I hope you don't mind if I end up voting you again if Caesium ends up being innocent"

He felt guilty for even voting anyone but lives were on the line
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
Hades wasn't sure what to do. The crowd around the coffin just kept getting bigger, and being the closest to it at the moment, Hades felt a little uncomfortable. On top of that, the pressure to vote was immense.

He listened to Cairo and Adonia plead their cases and he was torn. But then a third name was brought up. Caesium. The engineer. Someone who would understand how to move something large despite their smaller size, plus have enough experience fiddling with smell screws and bolts that it wasn't unlikely that they could do the intricate work with the splinters...

"I think Caesium is a likely suspect as well." As he spoke, Hades moved himself out of the center, but stuck around the group. "With Cairo and Adonia there was always something that did fit, at least for me. But Caesium makes more sense."

After his explanation, Hades decided to stick around this time for everyone else's votes, but he stick to the outskirts.
Hades wasn't sure what to do. The crowd around the coffin just kept getting bigger, and being the closest to it at the moment, Hades felt a little uncomfortable. On top of that, the pressure to vote was immense.

He listened to Cairo and Adonia plead their cases and he was torn. But then a third name was brought up. Caesium. The engineer. Someone who would understand how to move something large despite their smaller size, plus have enough experience fiddling with smell screws and bolts that it wasn't unlikely that they could do the intricate work with the splinters...

"I think Caesium is a likely suspect as well." As he spoke, Hades moved himself out of the center, but stuck around the group. "With Cairo and Adonia there was always something that did fit, at least for me. But Caesium makes more sense."

After his explanation, Hades decided to stick around this time for everyone else's votes, but he stick to the outskirts.
I just really like Wildclaws, okay? sue me!
50262412.png 50854528.png 50375857.png 50952837.png
52015956.png
Ire sighed. He hadn't meant to insult Cairo so, only to state what he saw as fact. "I do agree that Caesium is rather suspect," he said, relenting to the pressure put upon him.

"Just know that my vote will fall on you in the future if Caesium is innocent, Cairo. I do not take insults to my vital research and life's work lightly."

(Ire changes his vote from Cairo to Caesium)
Ire sighed. He hadn't meant to insult Cairo so, only to state what he saw as fact. "I do agree that Caesium is rather suspect," he said, relenting to the pressure put upon him.

"Just know that my vote will fall on you in the future if Caesium is innocent, Cairo. I do not take insults to my vital research and life's work lightly."

(Ire changes his vote from Cairo to Caesium)
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 445 446